Chapter 17

Author's POV

"There was someone with me in the house" said Jimin before looking up to see everyone staring back at him with an unreadable expression

"What do you mean? How do you know that?" Hoseok asked curiously.

Jimin was having an inner battle, debating whether to tell them or not as he had already experienced this which no one believed.

At last he just decided to tell everything.

"I was preparing dinner when the lights went off. Then I saw someone standing outside the window" he closed his eyes recalling what happened to him earlier in the house.
He took a breath and continued, "Then I heard a voice. It was calling my name and said it was coming to me. I panicked and thought of getting out of the house, but the door was locked. Then I saw the window was open so I tried to jump out of the window but when I was about to jump, someone pulled me from the back and I fell on the ground. That's all I remember..." he said, voice trailing off at the end.

Everyone looked like they were trying to process what they just heard from the boy.

Jimin shifted his gaze back at everyone to see Jin staring at him with worry plastered on his face. Yoongi staring at him with his brows furrowed. Hoseok looked like he was thinking about something.

And Jungkook.....

He was still staring at his husband with an expression which jimin quite couldn't understand.

Jimin closed his eyes in defeat. This was the thing he was afraid of.

That's why he was hesitant.

He was afraid of Jungkook's reaction.

He was afraid that Jungkook might not believe him as usual.

Now he was starting to regret saying anything.

He was sinking in regret when he felt a pair of arms engulfing him into a warm embrace. Jimin knew very well who it was.

It was his husband

He didn't expect this from Jungkook

Jungkook was rubbing his back, looking like he was about to tear up.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. This all happened because of me. I should have taken care of you more. Look what my stupidity did to you. If i was a little early you wouldn't be here now... I'm sorry" Jungkook said, voice breaking at the end.

Jimin heaved a sigh of relief and broke into a smile as he hugged him back. He shook his head and said, "No Jungkook, it's not your fault. I should have been more careful. I'm sorry"

"Your safety is my responsibility Jiminie and I'm failing in doing so. I'm sorry for that and I believe you okay?Don't think that I don't. And also about whatever is happening, I'll do something about it" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

"Um Jungkook, can you come out with me for a second?" asked Hoseok as soon as they pulled away.

Jungkook nodded and walked outside to talk with Hoseok.

Meanwhile someone barged into the room, pushing Jin aside before hugging Jimin. Jimin was shocked at first but soon relaxed once he recognized who it was.

Taehyung hit him playfully and pouted with a frown, "I was just gone for a week and look what you did to yourself"
"Haha" was all Jimin could say.
"Don't haha me. I'm offended you all had a party without me" Taehyung complained, still pouting.
"Aish stop pouting. It's not like I died. We can still have a party"

Hearing this Taehyung hit his arm again, "Hey! Don't ever say that. I'm not letting you go anywhere"

"Jeez calm down Taehyung, let the boy rest" Yoongi said tiredly

Taehyung pouted and sat beside Jimin hugging his arm.

Few minutes later, came Jungkook and Hoseok along with Namjoon who came with the medicines.

"I met the doctor on the way. He said you are free to go now if you want or next morning" Namjoon said looking at Jimin.

"I want to go home now" replied Jimin, voice laced with tiredness.

"I'll go get the discharge papers then" Yoongi said, earning a nod from everyone.

"When did you come back Taehyung?" asked Namjoon.

"I reached in town like just and hour ago and the moment I heard this surprise..." taehyung paused looking at Jimin, almost glaring "....I came running here"

"Hey stop giving me that look okay? I told you sorry"

"I'm just worried about you Chim" Taehyung said, cupping Jimin's face with his large hand.

Jimin nodded understandingly.

"Okay guys we can go now, shall we?" Yoongi said as he came into the room.

Everyone nodded and started getting ready to leave,

not knowing about the real surprise awaiting them...

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it
Your votes and comments are appreciated
Until then
Annyeong