Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

I felt cold all of a sudden as I opened my eyes lazily to look for the blanket that was kicked off by Jungkook.

I reached for the blanket, being still on the bed, picking it up. I saw the window of our room was opened.
Ahh that's why it was so cold inside I thought.

But I clearly remember Jungkook switching off the lights and me closing the window I wondered.

Maybe because of the wind i reasoned

But I decided to drop those thoughts as I was done for today already and just wanted to rest peacefully.

So I closed the window and laid back on our bed to go back to my peaceful sleep.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard the door of our room opening with a creak noise.

I looked towards the door and saw....

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open looking at whoever was standing there

I suddenly forgot Jungkook was lying beside me as the only thing that clouded my mind was the person standing at the door.

I started shivering uncontrollably as whoever the shit it was, started walking towards me.

I closed my eyes shut, praying to God to spare me from this person.

Sweat started building on my forehead and I felt my whole pajama soaking in sweat, eyes still closed breathing heavily.

After a few moments of silence and nothing happening, I thought of opening my eyes but I was too afraid to see the figure up closely.

I just didn't want to see the person's face...

I was curious....

So I opened my eyes...

To see...

Nothing...?

I sat up and looked at the whole room but there was no one.

What's going on? I thought

Was that a dream? Or Am I hallucinating?

My thoughts were cut off by Jungkook who sat up next to me touching my shoulder as I flinched hard, eyes widely looking at him.

"Jimin? What happened? Why are you still up? And why the hell are you sweating so much? Are you okay?" he asked me touching my forehead, wiping of the sweat.

"J- Jungkook... The door suddenly opened and I saw someone standing there" I said pointing at the door looking at Jungkook with a frightened expression.