Chapter 10

Author's POV

Jimin was analyzing his severly broken phone when he felt a pair of eyes staring at him.

Jimin just closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to convince himself that there's nothing behind him.

But he was feeling really cold and felt as if someone was blowing on his ears. Jimin showed the courage to face whatever was behind him and turned around.

But as usual there was no one behind him. Still, he felt like someone or rather something was watching his every move. He was sure he saw someone in this room earlier and in the kitchen too but other's couldn't see them or let's just say they would disappear or vanish into thin air when others would come, as if nothing unusual happened there.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jin were having their dinner downstairs in the dining room, catching up with the things that happened in the 6 month's duration in both of their lives.

"How's everything going with your work?" asked Jin, taking a bite of whatever they were having for dinner. "Mmm pretty much okay, nothing eventful happened in the office. Just wake up, go to office, do the work, lunch, work again, report everything to boss, then come back home. In conclusion, it's pretty boring hyung"

"Well how's Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook added curiously.
"Oh he's doing well. He'll come back day after tomorrow"
Jungkook hummed in response, busy eating his food.
"Where's Taehyung and that grumpy old cat?" Jin asked.
Jungkook chuckled and said, "Taehyung is out for his shoot and Yoongi hyung is still that old man, scolding Jimin for being late" he said and added, "Oh I'm pretty sure he found himself somebody"
"He what?! How do you know?" asked Jin a bit surprised.
"Well, you will see soon" he shrugged.

They finished their dinner and Jin decided to leave, "Hyung why don't you sleep over here? Namjoon hyung isn't here too" asked jungkook.
"Oh no I have some things to take care of at home before Namjoon comes, so I'll leave now"
"Oh okay then and thank you for taking care of Jimin"
"Yah! Why are you thanking me for that? He's my donsaeng. He's my responsibility too"

They both hugged each other and bid their goodbyes. Jungkook locked the door and double checked if it was properly locked or not.

Jungkook then made his way to their bedroom. Once he was inside the room, he saw Jimin sitting on the bed looking outside of the window, staring at particularly nothing.

Jimin didn't even realize Jungkook came into the room as he was lost in his thoughts. A playful thought crossed Jungkook's mind, as he climbed on the bed crawling slowly towards Jimin from behind and
"BOO!!"

Jimin screamed and jumped from his place and placed his right hand on his chest, eyes wide, breathing heavily, heart beating fast. Jimin teared up thinking it was someone else because of what was happening to him since a couple of days.

When Jungkook saw tears in Jimin's eyes he panicked and cupped his mouth then rubbed his forehead and  engulfed Jimin into a hug, "Baby I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, so sorry, please forgive me"
Jimin closed his eyes shut, trying to calm his heart down. Gulping the lump in his throat, he said "I- It's okay" He pulled away from Jungkook and forcing a smile.

"I'm really sorry" said Jungkook again apologetically. Jimin nodded and looked out of the window again.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and observed his features carefully. The moonlight hit his face, perfectly glowing up each and every inch of his face. Jungkook noticed the sadness in Jimin's eyes and finally decided to speak up after the silence that filled their room, "Jiminie" he called but Jimin was too engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't hear Jungkook calling him.