Chapter 33

Author's POV

"Good morning Jiminie" Jiwoon said, smiling sweetly at Jimin. Seeing Jimin flinch and placing a hand on his chest, Jiwoon chuckled.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?"

Jimin heaved a sigh of relief, "Yeah" he said.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Actually, I wanted to see off Jungkook but looks like I'm late" Jiwoon explained himself. Jimin shook his head saying that it was okay.

Jimin thought of heading towards his room and so he started walking, but he stopped in front of the stairs as he remembered something. Jimin turned around towards Jiwoon who was still looking at him.

Jimin walked and stood in front of Jiwoon and smiled, "Do you need something?" Jiwoon asked to which Jimin shook his head in response.
"Um no... Actually I wanted to tell you something" Jimin said hesitantly.
"Go ahead" Jiwoon smiled reassuringly.
"I want to thank you for whatever you are doing for us. Jungkook told me you came to Seoul for a vacation but yet here you are stuck with me and is even helping us in everything. What you did for us yesterday was really very nice of you. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me" jimin greatfully smiled at Jiwoon.

"Oh no no, No need to thank me, It's..." Jiwoon stopped in midway to look Jimin from head to toe ".....It's my pleasure" Jiwoon continued, smirking in process which made Jimin frown.

"I mean, Jungkook is my best friend. This is the least I could do for him and his lovely husband right? And don't worry about my vacation. I am enjoying my vacation here in this house" Jiwoon again said eyeing Jimin. He placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and smiled.

Jimin smiled softly at Jiwoon not understanding the meaning behind the sweet words and smiles of him.

"Okay then, I'm just gonna go and rest a bit. I'm kind of tired because of yesterday and didn't get to sleep much. If you need anything just tell me" Jimin said, turning towards the stairs to head to his room.

"Okay, see you at lunch then" Jiwoon said while turning to head to his own room.

-------------

Meanwhile Jungkook has reached the airport. He saw Mina sitting in the waiting room and waving at him with a bright smile.

Jungkook greeted Mina with a hug upon reaching towards her, "Did I take too long?" asked Jungkook, to which Mina shook her head, "Don't worry, I just reached too" she replied.
"Let's go then?" Jungkook asked. Mina nodded and turned towards her duffle bag which was placed right beside the seat where she was sitting and waiting for him.

The bag seemed heavy and so she was struggling to lift it up. Jungkook being a gentleman, insisted to help her with the bag. Mina hesitated at first but eventually gave in to his constant insists. She thanked him with a shy smile and tailed behind him to check-in like a lost puppy. Soon, they proceeded to board the aircraft.

Once they were seated on their seats, Jungkook looked at his side to look at Mina who looked kinda pale. Her fists were clenched tightly. Her whole body looked stiff and cold sweats started forming on her forehead.

Jungkook frowned for a second upon seeing her, "Are you okay?" he asked.
Mina looked at Jungkook and nodded hesitantly giving a tight smile. Then an announcement of their taking off was heard which made Mina visibly gulp hard.

Jungkook chuckled when he realized what exactly was the case, "First time flying?" he asked.
"Y-yeah" Mina replied while nodding.
Jungkook held her shivering hand and gave a gentle squeeze, "Don't worry. Just close your eyes. Once we are flying you won't know a thing" Jungkook said with a smile that calmed her down instantly. Just like he said, Mina shut her eyes tightly while taking off and minutes later, she was fine.

Jungkook let go of her hand once he knew she had calmed down. Mina almost whined at the loss of warmth. But she knew more than anyone else that she had no right to do so

-----------

Meanwhile in the house, Jimin just got out of his room and was heading to the kitchen to make lunch for himself and Jiwoon.

But when he reached there, he saw Jiwoon had already done making the lunch and was starting to prepare the table.

Jiwoon looked at Jiwoon surprised, "Oh! Here you are! Good thing I was about to call you for lunch" said Jiwoon taking plates to place it on the table.
"Jiwoon! You really didn't have to do all of this. You are our guest. I can't let you do the work here" Jimin said feeling utterly guilty. He mentally smacked himself for oversleeping.

Jiwoon placed the plates on the table before turning towards Jimin, "Oh no no it's really fine Jimin-ah, don't worry. You were sleeping peacefully I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, you are my responsibility now" Jiwoon looked at Jimin from head to toe and continued "Can't let Jungkook down now, can I? And what's with the guest thing. I'm not any guest here. I'm your family now" Jiwoon placed both of his hands on Jimin's shoulders giving a light squeeze with a warm smile. Jimin smiled back at him.

"Now sit and eat it. Tell me if you like it or not. I'm sorry if it tastes terrible, it's my first time cooking" Jiwoon said smiling sheepishly. Jimin smiled before taking a bite of the lunch Jiwoon had prepared for him. "Mmm it's really good Jiwoon. It doesn't seem like it's your first time. It's great" Jimin genuinely complimented him as he loved it. He was so immersed in finishing the lunch that he failed to notice the intense gaze of Jiwoon at him and the food he was eating.

------------

Meanwhile around 1 in the afternoon Jungkook and Mina had arrived at a hotel near a beach which was arranged by the company itself where they could rest for a while. The meeting is for tomorrow morning so they were free for the rest of the day.

A quick walk on the beach wouldn't be a bad idea right?

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------