Chapter 38

Author's POV

Jungkook laid beside a sleeping Jimin.
With a long and heavy sigh, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning

Jimin scrunched up his face when the golden rays of sun hit his face. He brought his hand to cover his face from the bright sun. Jimin with his eyes still closed, reached his hand out to close the curtains of the window.

Jimin then lazily opened his eyes, blinking few times to get the sleep off of his eyes. He pushed himself to sit, yawning in process. Jimin reached his hand to remove the blanket off of him but he stopped when he realized where he was.

When did I come up here? I was sleeping on the couch last night Jimin thought and then looked to his side to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly.

A smile crept on his face when he realized what had happened.

Jungkook must have brought me Jimin thought smiling to himself. He removed the few strands of hair covering Jungkook's forehead.

Jimin stood up on his feet and started doing his daily morning routine.

Sometime later, Jungkook woke up lazily stretching and yawning audibly. He looked over his side to see if Jimin was there but as he didn't see Jimin, he thought Jimin might have woken up.

After showering, Jungkook climbed downstairs to go to kitchen. He knew as Jimin had woken up before him, he might have already prepared the breakfast.

As expected Jimin was waiting for him with breakfast in the dining room. Jungkook didn't spare him any glance and sat down to serve food for himself.

But, Jimin stopped him and insisted on serving the food. Jungkook didn't say him anything just let him do whatever he wanted. Jungkook unconsciously clenched his jaw when he heard what Jimin asked him next.

"Where is Jiwoon? He didn't come out for breakfast today" Jimin asked wondering where he was.
"He's not here" Jungkook said trying to sound unbothered.
"What? What do you mean he's not here?" Jimin asked not understanding what Jungkook meant.
"He left" Jungkook replied.
"What? How come he left so suddenly" Jimin couldn't help but ask.
"Why? You have any problem with that?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth instead of answering Jimin's question.

Jimin frowned upon hearing Jungkook's question. "Why would I have any problem? I am just asking because he suddenly left without informing"

"Well he informed me so that's enough" Jungkook curtly replied. He had lost his appetite to eat but since Jimin woke up and made breakfast for him, he unwillingly ate it. Also he knew if he didn't eat breakfast, Jimin would refuse to have it too.

After Jungkook was done eating breakfast, he got ready and went to his work place without even saying a good bye to Jimin like he always does.

And so, finally it was confirmed that something was not right.

What went wrong?

Why is Jungkook behaving like this?

Is it me?

Did I do something wrong?

Doesn't he... Doesn't he love me anymore?

Is he getting tired of me?

Tons of questions flooded Jimin's mind which started to give him headache.