Chapter 41 (Flashback 1)

‼️ IMPORTANT CHAPTER ‼️

❕❕DO NOT SKIP ❕❕

----------------------------------------------------------
*Flashback*

Author's POV

*Two years ago*

"Have you heard about the news today?" Jin asked his group of friends who were gathered together for lunch.

"What news?" Namjoon asked looking looking at Jin while others did the same.

"The killer again has killed a person today whose name starts with letter 'I'. Do you know what that means? The next would be letter 'J' and I am freaking scared" said Jin making a scared face, biting his nails.

There is a serial killer in their town who is killing a person every week. So far, he has killed 9 people in an alphabetical order. Probably got inspired by some book. But anyway the person is a threat for the whole Seoul. Just this morning he made his ninth killing and obviously was looking for his next target.

"What? Why are you scared Jin?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't you know? Two among us have names that starts with letter J" replied Jin.

Jungkook's hand that was holding Jimin's tightened. Not like he was scared for his life but when it comes to Jimin he was definitely afraid. Jimin is his weakness.

Jimin and Jungkook have been in a relationship since the first year of their highschool. It was like a love at first sight. They were so damn whipped for each other and if one gets hurt the other would be feeling the pain.

"Come on Jin hyung, there are atleast 100 people here in this school whose name starts with letter J. There would be too many to count in Seoul. Now stop scaring them. Look at their faces. It looks as if they have seen some ghost" Namjoon said pointing at the couple.

"I'm sorry guys. Scaring you wasn't my intention. I'm just saying, you both need be careful. Not just you both all of us should be careful" Jin said to everyone.

"But Jin hyung, how are we supposed to know the killer. It's not like we know who it is or how he looks" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know Taehyung. All I know is we need to keep our guards up all the time" Jin said scaring the poor couple even more.

-----------

Jimin, Jungkook were sitting beside each other in their class. Taehyung was sitting just behind them. They were here for their history class.

"Everyone! Today a new student will be joining us. Please come and introduce yourself dear" said the teacher gesturing the new student to come in front.

The student, as per what teacher had asked him to do, came in the front and started introducing himself to everyone. All the girls in the class started squealing and gawking at the new comer. The whole class was filled with whispers and giggles of girls.

The guy was very handsome.

Jimin and Jungkook didn't really seem to care. They were busy giggling and acting cute with each other not giving a shit about anything around them. They didn't even hear anything what the teacher said.

"Please go and sit beside Kim Taehyung" the teacher said to the new student and asked Taehyung to raise his hand.

The new kid obediently walked towards Taehyung and sat beside him giving him a charming smile.

"Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung" said Taehyung moving his hand forward for a handshake.

The new student shook hands with him while nodding.

The couple in the front were unaware of everything. They didn't even know something like this happened.

"MR. PARK AND MR. JEON IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU TWO CONCENTRATE MORE ON CLASS RATHER THAN EACH OTHER" the teacher had to shout to earn the couple's attention.

"Sorry sir" they said in unison and pretended to listen to him.

--------

Jimin didn't go to attend his last lecture. Instead he was looking for a book to read in the library. Jimin since childhood loved reading books. Not many people used to come in the library and.... Jungkook was one of them. He'd rather attend that boring math class than reading some book

Finally Jimin found the book he wanted to read since a week but it was on the top shell and well... Since he isn't that tall, he was struggling to get the book.

"Can I help?" a voice came from behind Jimin, making him flinch.

He turned around to see a tall and handsome guy with big muscular physique. His pitch black eyes were holding a gentle expression while looking at Jimin. His skin was a little tanned, holding a tad bit of the colour of caramel. His symmetrically perfect face was holding a charming smile, making every girl in that school drool over him.

Jimin blinked a few times before answering, "Yeah sure"

The guy reached out his hand and easily got the book before handing it to Jimin.

"Thank you so much" Jimin said greatfully with a small smile. Jimin being a social butterfly loved making friends. Almost everyone in this school were his friends. Jimin was sure he has never seen the guy standing in front of him before. And there is no way he didn't notice someone THIS handsome.

'He must be some new guy' Jimin assumed.

"Are you new here?" Jimin asked the man who was still standing in front of Jimin.

"Um yeah, I just joined today. I saw you in history class"

"Ah? Really? I didn't notice" Jimin said scratching the back of his neck. He definitely knows why he didn't notice, because a distraction was sitting right beside him.

"Anyway, thanks for this. Oh! Shit I'm so dumb. Where are my manners" Jimin said and reached out his hand in front of the guy.

"Hi, I'm Jimin" Jimin said, giving the guy his own charming smile while the guy shook hands with him.

"Hi, Nice to meet you I'm...

.....Minho"

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all remember i had mentioned about Minho in the first few chapters
If not then please check out chapter 2 and 3 :)

Also

Jimin and jungkook are of the same age here :)