Chapter 9

Author's POV

Jimin was in the kitchen helping Jin in making the soup. Suddenly, Jimin heard his phone ringing from upstairs in his bedroom.

He left the half cut vegetables there and went towards his bedroom climbing up the stairs.

Jimin opened the door of the bedroom and saw the phone was on the nightstand beside the bed still ringing

He went towards it and picked up his phone. When he saw it was Jungkook calling, his lips curled up into a smile.
He was about to answer the call when....

He heard a 'click' noise from the other side of the bed, which he didn't bother to look at while getting inside. Jimin froze on his spot, suddenly forgetting about the call from Jungkook.

He gulped and cautiously turned to look at the place from where the noise came.

When he turned around completely he saw...

His phone slipped out of his hand as his eyes widened with fear

Jimin immediately screamed on top of his lungs, eyes closed tightly as tears escaped from them.

Jin was busy cutting the remaining vegetables left uncut by Jimin. When he heard Jimin screaming from upstairs, he immediately dropped his knife and started running towards the bedroom without wasting a second.

He climbed up the stairs towards the room skipping a few steps, wanting to reach there as soon as possible.

When he reached there, he barged into the room and saw Jimin holding both of his hands against his chest in a defensive position as if trying to protect himself from something, eyes shut close, and still screaming.

Jin went towards him and pulled him into a hug trying to calm him down but Jimin's eyes were still closed as he tried to get out of Jin's arms thinking it was someone else.

"Jimin! Jimin open your eyes! It's me, Jin hyung." Jimin stopped struggling as he pulled himself away from Jin to look at him. When he saw him, Jimin scrunched up his face, mouth forming a frown as he pulled Jin for a hug while tears still ran down his face, body slightly shaking.

Jimin closed his eyes again not wanting to see what was in the room besides the both of them.

"Jimin what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Jin Hyung! So-someone is here in this room... I-i saw them! They were standing beside the bed and-and was about to kill me" he said pointing towards the place where he saw the figure.