Chapter 20

Author's POV

Jimin thought of going to bed and take rest so he was about to climb the stairs when the lights went off as he heard

Ring-a-ring o' roses~~

Jimin's eyes widened while his face went pale. He couldn't see a thing because of the lack of light in the room. He swallowed hard and started taking steps back in an attempt to somehow reach the door.

However, he heard someone giggling from his right as he shifted his gaze towards the source of sound.

But then the giggles came from his left making him turn to his left.

Then came from his front.

Then from his back.

Someone was definitely playing with him.

Jimin's back was facing the stairs when he heard some noise that sounded like turning on of a switch.

He gulped the lump clogging his throat and dared to turn around to see...

A creepy doll

A creepy doll...

He was sure as hell that he had seen this before.

But where...?

His eyes widened in realization...

His dream....

Or nightmare to be specific...

The hell is happening with me? What is this creepy shit from my dream doing in my home?
His thoughts were cut off by another set of giggles echoing in the whole room.

"Did you just call my friend shit?"

She sickeningly giggled and by now she has appeared in front of him.

The girl from his dream...

The girl from his nightmare...

She took the doll in her hand and started walking towards Jimin.

Jimin began backing away, gulping every now and then. His Adam's apple visibly moving up and down.

"You are right" she giggled again.

"This friend of mine is of no use. She doesn't play with me" she cutely pouted and started detaching every part of that doll from it's body.

And then she threw it in front of Jimin, making him jump in fear.

So now, you will be my doll~