Chapter 43 (Flashback 3)

‼️ IMPORTANT CHAPTER ‼️

❕❕DO NOT SKIP❕❕

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 41 AND 42 THEN PLEASE READ IT. THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF IT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV

Jimin didn't know where he was. The only thing he remembers is, a car stopping by his side and someone harshly pulling him inside with a cloth covering his nose and mouth immediately making him fall asleep.

Jimin didn't know what to feel. He was sitting on the cold floor with both of his hands cuffed on either side above his head. On top of it, his eyes were covered too making him completely blind.

Jimin had just gained consciousness. He tried not to panic and calm his racing heart down. 'Just if I could see...' he thought and at the same moment he heard a creaking noise of the door indicating someone just came inside.

"Wh-where am I? Who a-are you" Jimin mentally cursed for stuttering. The last thing he would want is to appear weak and scared in front of this person.

The person didn't say anything. They just crouched down in front of Jimin and removed the blindfold covering his face.

And the next thing he saw sent chilles all over his body.

"Surprise~~"

The person in front of him said.

"M-Minho?" Jimin stuttered out in shock.

"Yes!!" Minho answered with excitement.

"What is all this? Why did you bring me here" Jimin's thought of being brave, shattered the moment he saw Minho. The last thing he expected was his friend to kidnap him.

Minho stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of Jimin. He looked at Jimin and said, "Why did I bring you here? Obviously to keep you with me forever"

"What?" Jimin asked in disbelief. Minho's black orbs no longer held the gentleness he used to see in it.

"Yes! Isn't that amazing!!" Minho squealed like a crazy teenage girl, making Jimin cringe.

"What nonsense! I'm not staying with you or anything. Just let me go!" Jimin said wiggling his hands trying to remove the cuffs holding him.

Minho's eyes darkened. He once again approached Jimin and crouched down in front of him, harshly holding his chin to make Jimin look at him.