Chapter 32

Author's POV

Jiwoon let out a loud audible sigh once they stepped inside their house and straight away went to his room as he was tired of the eventful day.

Now the couple was left behind in the living room. There was something off between the two.

Jungkook's odd behavior since the moment they met after Jimin was found, didn't go unnoticed by Jimin and even Jungkook was aware of that.

Even though Jiwoon said he was just joking, there was just something not right. Something was not adding up and Jimin sensed it the moment he looked into Jungkook's eyes.

Once the door of Jiwoon's room was closed, Jimin couldn't help but look at Jungkook. Hurt and betrayal was visible in his eyes that were looking straight at Jungkook's which made Jungkook swallow the lump clogging his throat.

Jungkook couldn't stand looking at Jimin's hurtful eyes. He immediately dropped his gaze towards the floor avoiding looking at Jimin.

Jimin shook his head in disbelief. Huffing audibly, he placed the gifts he received from his hyungs, Taehyung, Jiwoon on the nightstand and went straight to his room not waiting for Jimin. Jungkook didn't stop him though. He felt his legs getting too heavy to even move. Jungkook lifted his head to look at Jimin who just went inside their room without sparing another glance at him.

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook finally moved from the place he was glued to. Sluggishly, he climbed upstairs and opened the door of the room to see Jimin already in his pajamas, fast asleep on bed.

Jimin must have been tired with all the running to save his life

I'm too, after all i was running too Jungkook thought, his lips curving up into a smile

With a tired sigh, he took out his pajamas from his closet and got inside the bathroom to take a shower.

After Jungkook was done, he came and sat beside a sleeping Jimin. He looked disturbed even in his sleep. Jungkook reached out to run his fingers through Jimin's soft hair

I'm sorry Jimin

But I'm not actually sorry though. I don't feel guilty at all
Jungkook thought

He smiled, more like his lips curled up into an evil grin while caressing Jimin's cheek, whose brows were furrowed even while sleeping.

Jungkook let out a sigh of tiredness as well as content. He then laid beside Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer, inhaling his fresh scent like peaches which he loved the most.

Next morning

Jungkook woke up to some noises of shuffling. He opened his eyes lazily to find Jimin packing a duffle bag with clothes.

Jungkook's eyes widened as immediately got out of the bed, jumping on his feet. He took a hold of Jimin's wrist who was startled for a second.

"Oh you woke up. Good morning Kookie" Jimin sounded normal. No trace of sadness or hurt or betrayal in his eyes anymore.

But why is he packing clothes?!

Wait is he leaving me or something?? Jungkook panicked and tightened his hold on Jimin's wrist.

"Where are you going?!" his voice came out a little harsh unintentionally.

"What? Where am I going? I'm not going anywhere" Jimin shrugged and tried to pull away his hand.

Twists Of Our Life [Jikook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें