Chapter 50

Author's POV

Jimin was driving the car with Jungkook beside him. He looked excited to go back home. It felt like it's been ages since he saw the outside world, which was true. Jimin couldn't take Yoona to the preschool like he always does, as he was busy with the discharge formalities. Taehyung insisted on dropping and picking her up from her preschool.

Jungkook kept looking outside the window with a small smile. He closed his eyes feeling cold breeze hitting his face making his hair messy that tickled his nose which made him let out a cute sneeze. Jimin laughed upon seeing Jungkook rubbing his nose cutely.

"Stop laughing!" Jungkook said pouting.

"Why? It's really cute" Jimin said laughing more.

"Come on, stop laughing and focus on driving. I don't want to end up in the hospital again" Jungkook said jokingly but it made Jimin a little serious and sad, because only he knows how terrible those three months were for him.

Jungkook noticed the sudden change in Jimin and he cursed at himself for bringing up the topic.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook said sofly, rubbing Jimin's shoulder lightly.

"It's okay, you are right anyway. Don't want that again" Jimin said, voice laced with sadness, but still he smiled at Jungkook to not make him worry.

"When will she come back?" Jungkook asked timidly for some reason.

"Who?"

"Y-yoona" Jungkook almost whispered.

"For God's sake Kookie, this is the eighth time you are asking me the same question! I told you she'll come in the afternoon!!" Jimin said half shouting, half whining.

"Hey come on, I only asked seven times okay?" Jungkook said crossing his arms like a baby while pouting.

Jimin for a moment wondered if Jungkook hit his head early in the morning. Or did he himself hit his head that he can't remember a whiny version of Jungkook. Since when did even his Kookie start acting like a baby?!

The rest of the ride in the car to home was peaceful. Jimin parked his car outside his house and got out immediately rushing towards the other side to open the door for Jungkook and helped him as it was difficult for him to walk.

Jimin opened the door and helped Jungkook to get out. Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder while Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, helping him to walk.

After climbing upstairs with a little difficulty, Jimin opened their bedroom door and made Jungkook sit on their bed. Jungkook made himself comfortable and closed his eyes, inhaling the sent of his home that he missed so much.

On the way, they had bought their breakfast which Jimin brought to their room for them to eat together.

Jimin gave Jungkook his tray of food while he sat beside Jungkook and started eating his own breakfast. After a moment, Jimin noticed Jungkook wasn't eating. Instead he was staring at Jimin with....puppy eyes? making Jimin raise his eyebrow.

"May I ask why you aren't eating young man?" Jimin asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well, you see, this young man wants his husband to feed him" Jungkook said with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Why? I don't see any problem with your hands" Jimin said, more like teased him.

"Jiminie!! Come on, you know what I mean. Start feeding me or I ain't eating" Jungkook said crossing his arms.