Chapter 27

Author's POV

Jimin was about to walk out of the room when a hand grabbed his wrist making him halt in his steps.

He looked back at Jiwoon who was holding his hand. Jimin thought he needed something so he nodded encouraging him to say what he wanted.

But Jiwoon seemed to have frozen on his spot. He didn't know what came into him or why he stopped Jimin. It just happened because he didn't want Jimin to leave him or atleast Jiwoon wanted to see him a little more.

"Um... Do you need something?" asked Jimin noticing the silence that Jiwoon was giving him.

"Uh... I... I" he looked around trying to think of a reason. But when his eyes landed on Jimin's beautiful, chubby, cute, small hands, he knew what he could say.

"The ring on your finger is really beautiful" he said looking at the ring Jimin was wearing on his ring finger.

Jimin looked at his own hand that was still held by Jiwoon. He smiled brightly and said, "That's my wedding ring that Jungkook gave to me" his genuine smile never left his face.

"Oh" Jiwoon managed to say through gritted teeth. Jimin suddenly winced in pain as Jiwoon's grip on his wrist tightened.

But Jiwoon didn't notice his actions, as he continued to tighten his grip unknowingly, thinking about the bitter fact that Jimin was Jungkook's.

"J-Jiwoon" Jimin said trying to pull his hand back. Jiwoon came to his senses back as he noticed Jimin struggling to loosen the tight grip.

"O-Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" he said apologetically

Jimin was sure it was gonna leave a bruise, yet he smiled at him saying it was nothing.

Jimin then walked out of the room and headed towards his own. His arm was stinging. He massaged it trying to ease the pain but the mark of a hand was visible.

Sometime later, Jungkook called Jimin and Jiwoon for the dinner. Once the both reached the dining room, everything was already settled.

Jungkook got ready to serve but Jimin insisted that he would do it because Jungkook had already done a lot of work for the day.

Jimin served the food in Jiwoon's plate. With his left hand it was a bit difficult but he managed to do it. Jiwoon's gaze never left the said male as he was eyeing Jimin's every move.

After serving food to Jiwoon he sat beside Jungkook, opposite to Jiwoon.

Jungkook started feeding Jimin, as he knew he couldn't eat on his own. The two love birds seemed to forget about their surrounding as Jungkook continued to feed Jimin earning a cute giggle from him everytime that sounded like jiggling of bells.

Jiwoon was looking at the two the whole time. His hold on his spoon was way too tight. If a stare could kill, Jungkook would have been dead by now.

He cleared his throat trying to grab their attention, but seemed like the couple couldn't hear him as they were too busy with each other.

Jiwoon spilled water on the table 'accidentally' this time managing to grab their attention.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I'll.. I'll clean it" said Jiwoon, as he stood up but
Jimin interrupted him saying, "No no, it's okay, I'll do it. Please eat"

Jimin then went to get a cloth to clean the table.

Jiwoon sat back on the chair and decided to ask Jungkook a question that was bothering him since a while, "Jungkook" he called and Jungkook looked at him humming.
"Did Jimin get into any accident or something?" Jiwoon asked curiously.

Jungkook went quiet for a while which didn't go unnoticed by Jiwoon.

"Actually yes, he got into an accident. Doctor said that his arm will take a while to heal and that he needs rest. He can't go to office and I can't stay at home to take care of him. But thank God you are here on time. I hope you won't mind mind taking care of my Jimin" asked Jungkook.

"No no ofcource not. I would love to take care of your Jimin" he said with a tone that was quite foreign to Jungkook.

Jimin came with the cloth and started wiping the mess. Jiwoon was back to eye fucking Jimin, as his thoughts started running wild.

Time to have some real fun he smirked looking at the Jimin

The dinner further went peacefully. Jiwoon went to his room to unpack his stuffs and Jungkook went to wash the dishes while Jimin went to his room.

Sometime later, came Jungkook after finishing his work in the kitchen. Jimin had just gotten out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel not noticing the presence of someone in his room.

Jimin flinched when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind making his body stiff and tense. But he instantly melted in the familiar warmth of the embrace. He knew who it belonged to. The warmth spreading in his system was of Jungkook's.

Jungkook nuzzled his face in the crook of Jimin's neck inhaling the fresh scent of the after shower.

Jimin smiled removing Jungkook's arms from his waist and turned around.

"I see you are in a good mood hunh" Jimin said with raised eyebrows looking at Jungkook.

"Ofcourse I am! My best friend is here after all. Ahh I missed him so much"  Jungkook replied with a bright smile.

"How come you never told me about this friend of your's?" Jimin asked folding his arms.

"He's my childhood friend. And I never thought he would come back to Korea so I never really found a need to mention him" Jungkook said earning a hum from Jimin.

"You don't mind him staying here right? And besides he can give you some company whilst I'm in office. I know how you hate being alone" Jungkook carefully asked.

Jimin shook his head saying he didn't mind.

"But I'm sad about one thing" said Jungkook, gaining Jimin's attention as he looked up at him questioningly.

"What is it?" he asked

Jungkook leaned and whispered in Jimin's ear, "I'll miss the 'fun' we used to have when we are out of this room. We need to be careful from now on" he said making a sad face.

Jimin instantly blushed and hit his chest playfully.

"But..."

Started Jungkook while looking at Jimin, "But I don't have to be careful here in this room right?"

Jimin didn't miss the mischievous smile Jungkook was giving him.

"K-Kookie" he stuttered

"Yes?" said Jungkook taking a step towards Jimin who started backing away.

"What is it Jiminie?" he continued walking forward until he finally caged Jimin whose back was now pressed against the wall.

"I-I.." Jimin stuttered again. He wanted to stop him because there was a third person living with them now. But he couldn't form any words as he saw Jungkook leaning towards him with his veiny hand, cupping his face.

Jimin closed his eyes waiting for the warmth that was about to come but....

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it 💀
Bye