Chapter 25

Author's POV

Jimin stood there by the door in front of the two watching them with a heavy heart.

So you were here he thought bitterly

Jimin swallowed the lump clogging his throat. He turned around, closing the door behind him and went back to lie on the bed.

Another hour passed. The hour hand of the clock hit 7am. Jungkook stirred and began waking up. He opened his eyes and realized his head was resting on something.

Jungkook looked up with a blurred vision and saw Mina.

He realized he had unconsciously leaned on Mina while sleeping.

"Oh I'm really sorry Mina. I didn't realize" Jungkook said, scratching the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.

"It-it's okay" she said with a flushed face making Jungkook chuckle softly

"I won't be coming to office today. I should stay with Jimin and take care of him" said Jungkook, turning towards Mina.

Mina nodded understandingly and stood up, "I'll take my leave now" she said, giving a warm smile.

Jungkook nodded waving at her and thought of checking up on Jimin.

He looked at the big clock on the wall of the hospital and saw it was already 7am.

Shit he cursed in his head and pushed the door open to see Jimin wide awake, staring at nothing particularly.

Jimin didn't notice Jungkook's presence in the room as he continued the staring contest.

Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder making him flinch a little. He heaved a sigh when he saw it was Jungkook and tried to sit up.

"No no don't get up" Jungkook said and made him lay down again.

"When did you wake up?" Jungkook asked, once the silence started engulfing them.

"Just now" Jimin answered, giving a tight smile earning a hum from Jungkook. He then sat on the bed beside Jimin, holding his left hand.

"Jimin? Why did you remove the needle from your hand" Jungkook questioned worriedly.

"Um I.. I needed to use the bathroom" 

"Why didn't you call me?"
Jimin looked down as the image of what he saw flashed in his mind.

I didn't want to disturb you and your friend he thought bitterly.

"Anyway next time call me when you need something and the doctor said we can go back home today afternoon. Also, he strictly told me to make you rest because the fracture will take a while to heal" Jungkook said, earning a nod from Jimin who was still gazing at the floor, head hanging low.

Jungkook noticed the odd behavior of Jimin. He shrugged it off, thinking Jimin must be feeling down because of all the incidents happening with him.

*Time skip*

Around 2 in the afternoon Jungkook got the discharge papers as they made their way out of the hospital heading towards their home.

After a quiet and peaceful drive they reached home safely.

Once they were at their place, Jungkook started to prepare the lunch as they didn't eat anything from the hospital.

Jimin carefully sat on the couch wincing every often.

Jungkook made a porridge for the both of them, serving it to Jimin, placing the bowl in front of him.
Jungkook took his bowl of porridge and sat beside Jimin, eating his food.

Jungkook noticed Jimin just staring at the food. "Why aren't you eating?" asked Jungkook.
Jimin lightly raised his right fractured arm.

"Shit how dumb of me" Jungkook chuckled at himself before placing his bowl down and started feeding Jimin.

Jimin obviously threw a tantrum because of his hate towards the porridge but at the end he finished his bowl

After the lunch, Jimin took his medicines and went upstairs to sleep in his room.

Jungkook was visibly looking exhausted. The lack of sleep was showing on his face. After washing the plates, he decided to join Jimin for a nap.

Few hours later, the couple woke up. Jungkook helped Jimin to stand up.

The couple were still in their room upstairs when the door bell rang. Jungkook frowned because they weren't expecting anyone....

.....Shit! That idiot is here I forgot
he thought as his face instantly lit up. He hastily came downstairs to greet the person at the door. Jungkook opened the door and the moment he saw the person standing in front of him, he engulfed him into a hug.

Jimin frowned seeing Jungkook that happy.
Are the hyungs here? He thought and climbed downstairs carefully.

Jimin stopped and froze on his track when he saw the person standing at the door...

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah yeah i know short and boring
But o well things are gonna get interesting in the next chapters 😈
Till then
Bye