Chapter 35

Author's POV

It was the next morning when Jungkook and Mina were in the premises of the company, which they were having deal with.

The meeting went smoothly. Their company got the deal. Jungkook and Mina's boss had called them to congratulate and appreciate them for the great work. Jungkook almost jumped with happiness when he heard the words— raise and promotion from his boss.

Finally! That old man finally understood the capability of his wonderful employee. Tsk took him a long time to give me a promotion and raise. But anyway. I can't wait to tell this to Jiminie. He would be so happy!! thought Jungkook internally squealing with joy. A bright smile appeared on his face when he imagined Jimin jumping around with happiness.

"Aww someone looks happy" Mina asked wiggling eyebrows. "Ofcourse I'm happy. I can't wait to tell this to Jimin!!" Jungkook's voice surprisingly came out a bit high pitched.

Around 11 in the morning they came back to their hotel rooms. They were free for the rest of the day. Their return flight was at early morning 4 of the next day so that they could rest and maybe have some fun in the meantime.

But, here was Jungkook, packing his bag, carefully stuffing it with clothes. This guy is so whipped for Jimin that he couldn't stay away from Jimin for more than one night. He was gonna fly back to Seoul in the afternoon flight so that he can reach home by evening.

The thought of surprising Jimin and giving him news about his promotion made him smile outside and screech inside.

Just you wait my Jiminie. I'm coming.

--------

Meanwhile at home, Jimin and Jiwoon were having their breakfast. It's quite late to have a breakfast but Jimin couldn't do anything about it because he woke up late. Last night he got so engrossed in talking with Jiwoon that he didn't realize how late it was. Jiwoon had to again make breakfast for the both of them. He felt guilty for making Jiwoon work. Jiwoon is here in this boring house stuck with Jimin instead of enjoying and roaming around in Seoul, and that too without even asking anything in return. Such a nice guy!

After they finished the breakfast, Jiwoon told him to wait for him on the couch. Jiwoon came back with his phone he had left in his room. Jimin looked up at him confused when Jiwoon sat beside him and showed Jimin his phone. He looked at it to see two small kids playing with each other. Jimin was still confused on what was Jiwoon trying to say, "What is this?" he asked.

"Aren't the two guys familiar?" Jiwoon asked. Jimin looked back at the picture trying to figure out, but when he looked carefully...

No way...

"Is this... Is this you and Kookie?" Jimin asked sounding unsure, but when Jiwoon nodded his face lit up, eyes shining bright while looking at his husband.

God he's so cute!!! Jimin was internally squealing as well as crying looking at his husband when he was a baby. He suddenly started missing Jungkook. They have never been away from each other for this long after marriage. Jimin just hoped for the day to end fast so that he could see Jungkook's handsome face in the next morning.

Jimin and Jiwoon spent a good two hours with Jiwoon showing their childhood pictures to Jimin while Jimin was squealing and gawking cutely looking at them.

And once they were done, Jimin heaved a sigh of content. He made his way back upstairs to his room, not before thanking Jiwoon.

Jimin was now in his room sorting out his clothes. A cold chilly wind hit him sending shivers down his spine. Jimin suddenly felt cold. He looked towards the window to see if it was open or not but instantly regretted it as he saw a figure crawling on the wall with it's front facing Jimin while back pressed on the wall.