Chapter 30

Author's POV

"Jimin I have to go to a business trip for two days.... with Mina"

Jimin frowned when he heard Mina's name. It's not like she did anything wrong to him. It's just his insecurity and all the rise of what if's in his brain. He didn't want Jungkook to think like he didn't trust him so he kept his thoughts to himself trying not to sound or do something that showed his tad bit of jealousy.

Unconsciously, his wrapped arm tightened around Jungkook's torso. An indication of possessiveness which Jungkook didn't notice

Jimin tried to nod off his train of thoughts and tried to sound unbothered by what he heard. He cleared his throat and asked, "When are you going?" to which Jungkook said, "Day after tomorrow"

Jimin just remained silent which Jungkook noticed. He proceeded to brush off the strands of hair covering Jimin's forehead, earning his attention, "I hope you are fine with it..?" Jimin chuckled and answered, "Ofcourse, it's your job Jungkook. I understand and also don't worry about me, I'll be fine" he said trying his best to sound unbothered.

"Hmm and also I believe Jiwoon will take care of you" said Jungkook.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he remembered about every strange thing that happened today. Something about Jiwoon just doesn't feel right to him, "Um... Jungkook" he started, "There is something wrong about Jiwoon"

Jungkook gave him a confused glance and asked, "What do you mean?"
"I mean there is something strange. His talks are a bit..... weird?" he said, sounding not very sure.

"Oh! You mean him joking around? Haha don't worry about it. That's his habit since childhood. He keeps joking around" Jungkook said laughing a bit.

Jimin just let out an 'Oh' and fell silent, still unsure about everything related to Jiwoon.

He then cleared his throat again, "Anyway, You know what's tomorrow right?" asked Jimin.
"Tomorrow? It's Tuesday tomorrow"  Jungkook replied.
Jimin flicked his forehead and said, "Aish I know it's Tuesday, but you know tomorrow is a special day right?" he said timidly drawing imaginary circles with his finger on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook didn't seem to remember as he felt silent, trying to remember what was so special about the next day.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief and said "Jungkook! Don't you dare tell me that you forgot. How could you Jungkook?! It's a very special day for me and you forgot" he removed his arm from Jungkook and turned around with a huff, clearly annoyed, almost teary.

Jungkook tried to wrap his arm around his waist but Jimin pushed his hand away, "Baby I'm sorry I don't remember"

Jimin just remained still, "If you don't remember then it was never important to you. Don't talk to me. You are allowed to, only when you remember" he said and closed his eyes while Jungkook let out a sigh.

"Guess I have to sleep in cold then, since no cuddles today" Jungkook said dramatically, sounding sad.

Jimin rolled his eyes and huffed, "Whatever" he said whilst eyes still closed, brows furrowed

The two then gave in to sleep few minutes later.

Next day

"Jiminieee come on~ I'm sorry" Jungkook whined, tailing behind an irritated Jimin whose first mission after waking up was to ignore Jungkook.

Jimin ignored Jungkook totally and went in for a shower slamming the door right in front of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook put on a sad face. Pouting hard, he climbed downstairs, shuffling towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast in an attempt to make Jimin forgive him by making a delicious breakfast!