Chapter 45

❗️❗️Please read the A/n at the end of the chapter. It's important. You will get the answers to your questions there❗️❗️
-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Minho blinked open his eyes feeling a sharp pain in his head. He had to blink profusely for a couple of times to make his vision clear, only to meet with two figures sitting in front of him on two chairs, legs crossed, one tapping foot on the ground while other tapping his finger on the chair.

Minho's eyes widened when he realized it was Jimin and Jungkook sitting a metre away from him looking at him with a smile he couldn't understand, as if they were waiting for him to wake up.

He tried to get up but couldn't move as he just realized he was tied up to a chair just like Jimin, sometime ago. Minho tried to recall what happened but the only thing he remembered was meeting with Jungkook, when he was just a minute away from escaping with Jimin and the sudden change of demeanor of Jimin who was holding a gun, pointing right on his temple but before he could move even an inch he felt Jimin hitting on his head with the cold heavy metal gun completely knocking him out.

All this time, Minho was looking down while recalling the earlier incidents but then he saw a pair of legs with black boots moving closer to him which made him look up only to see Jimin standing in front of him with his infamous eye smile, but was obviously fake.

"Oops what just happened?" Jimin asked, audibly gasping with a fake surprised face.

"His years of planning failed. What else?" Minho heard Jungkook saying with a shrug who stood up from the chair and walked to stand in front of him beside Jimin.

Minho wasn't someone who feared anything, but all of this was quite shocking for him. He didn't know what exactly happened or what went wrong. He was looking up  facing the two figures with a terribly surprised face.

"What? Don't know what happened? Awww look at his face Jungkook. He's looking so clueless" Jimin said, with the same psychotic tone which, he was using on Jimin sometime ago.

Everything seems to have changed...

The tables have turned...

Two against one, a little unfair you might think, but together they are one so it's fair right?

Jungkook chuckled looking at Minho agreeing to what Jimin just said to him.

"You are right Jiminie. How about we enlighten this clueless man right here?" Jungkook asked now pacing back and forth in front of Minho.

"For starters, we both knew all this time that you were behind everything" Jungkook just started while Minho's eyes were already about to pop out of their sockets.

"You must be thinking how? What? When? Where? As whenever you were watching us, all you could see was all of us refusing to believe Jimin. Oh! By the way we knew you were watching us, so, you know, we had to act like how you wanted us to react. The moment, the moment you started to harm Jimin, I knew this was not any of his imagination. I was almost convinced, that Jimin must be having some problems which he himself wasn't aware of. But the moment, the first time you started to physically harm him, I realized it. I didn't tell Jimin about this at first, as this was just a small doubt of mine, but Hoseok hyung suggested me something better..." Jungkook stopped, as he realized how Minho widened his eyes more.

"Hoseok... that FBI guy...?" Minho asked in disbelief making Jimin and Jungkook chuckle.

"Yes! The FBI guy. He suggested me something better. Just like how you installed cameras in our house, we installed secret cameras in our house to see if the figures appearing in front of Jimin were real or not. Hah! And guess what? That's when you were caught, but we didn't know who was behind all this or what was their purpose. So then, I told Jimin everything and he then-"