Chapter 47

Note that this chapter might be a little confusing. Please be patient and read further. I'll explain everything in detail
--------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Jimin knew what was gonna happen, but he wasn't sad about it. Atleast he got to save his love. His Jungkook. The pain in his chest that once burned like fire had faded away into an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of his vision and the only thing he could hear was his own fading heartbeat. He could tell it was too late to be saved, but the fact that he would die in his Jungkook's arms made him happy. With his one hand still cupping jungkook's face he said,

"I-i love y-you Kookie"

And then his hand and his body fell limb in Jungkook's arms as he finally gave up his fight for life.

"Jimin" Jungkook called shaking him lightly.
"Jimin baby wake up come on. Don't give up on me"
"JIMIN COME ON WAKE UP!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" Jungkook cried out vigorously shaking him in an attempt to wake him up.
"J-jimin" Jungkook sobbed choking on his own tears. Jungkook let out an ear piercing wail for his love

"JIMIN!!!!"

---------

"JIMIN!!!"

Jungkook almost shouted with tears flowing down his face, franctically sitting up on his bed desperately looking for a certain someone.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked to his right when he heard the voice he wanted to listen to every second of his life and saw the person he was searching for.

Jimin, his Jimin, stood there looking just like how Jungkook was right now. Tears falling down, only to get replaced with new ones, but a huge smile plastered on his face, eyes wide and looking at Jungkook, as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

While Jungkook was reciprocating the same expression, his face held a huge smile as well while looking at Jimin.

"Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed and engulfed him into a bone crushing hug. He cried in Jungkook's arms who wrapped his arms around Jimin almost as tight as Jimin.

Jimin could hear small whimpers coming from Jungkook. He felt his shirt getting wet as Jungkook had buried his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin pulled back and gently cupped Jungkook's face, "Why are you crying?" he asked in a soothing voice while he himself was shedding tears of joy.

"T-thank God you are alive! I was so scared" Jungkook said looking at Jimin. His eyes showed how he was longing to see the person in front of him. He was holding Jimin's hand so tight as if he was afraid that Jimin might disappear if he ever let go.

Jimin frowned upon hearing Jungkook. Jimin looked at him with a confused expression while tilting his head a little, "What are you saying Jungkook? Thank God YOU are awake. Like finally!" Jimin said with a smile.

Just like Jimin, Jungkook frowned with his face contorted in confusion, "What do you mean? You are the one was shot Jimin!" Jungkook said.

Jimin didn't get what Jungkook meant, as he looked at Jungkook with an unreadable expression thinking what Jungkook meant. He ignored the last sentence that Jungkook said and kind of figured out that Jungkook still didn't know where he was, as Jungkook lost his consciousness even before reaching the hospital.

"Jungkook do you know where you are? In the hospital" Jimin said and only then he noticed the room he was in, the bed he was on.

"Why am I-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence the door of the room opened and five men casually walked in each one of them holding a tired face. As if they knew what they were going to see. As if they were used to seeing the same boring white walls of the room everyday. Little did they know it was different this time.