Chapter 21

Author's POV

Taehyung took Jimin to his room and made him lay on his bed. He turned around to leave the room when Jimin held his wrist stopping him. Taehyung looked back at Jimin with a questioning gaze.

"Please stay.... I don't want to be alone"  Jimin said, voice coming out almost as a whisper.

Taehyung nodded and sat beside him on the bed running his hands through Jimin's hair softly and soon he drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile in the office, Jungkook and Mina went to their own cabin after having their lunch together.

Jungkook shared his food with her that Jimin made for him and Mina kept praising the magic of Jimin's hand because the food tasted so damn good!

Day by day, the bond between Jungkook and Mina was getting stronger...

Jungkook wouldn't hesitate anymore to share his thoughts or worries with Mina and he was greatful to her for listening to him.

The admiration and love Mina's eyes showed for Jungkook was even more evident now, but Jungkook was just too oblivious to notice them.

Mina didn't want to ruin Jungkook and Jimin's relationship, so she didn't tell Jungkook about her feelings.

Now Jungkook was in his cabin going through some files when his phone rang.

The lunch break was still not over, so Jungkook decided to attend the call.

Jungkook frowned seeing an unknown number. He shrugged and answered the call anyway.

"Hello?" Jungkook asked, unsurely.

"Hey buddy! Missed me?"

Jungkook's face lit up when he recognized the person's voice, "What even is that question?! Ofcourse I missed you! And how come suddenly you decided to call me hunh?"

"Guess who's coming to Seoul for a vacation?"

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, "You must be kidding me right now"
"Why would I? Or.. You don't want me to come?" the person on the other side of the call asked teasingly.
"Shut up idiot. You better come and stay at my place when you are here"

"Haha I was going to crash at your place anyway. Now bye I'll be there by tomorrow"
"Okay bye" replied Jungkook, excitedly.

Can't wait to see him again he thought while smiling ear to ear

----------

Some hours later, Jungkook reached home to see Taehyung sitting on the couch whilst looking like he was in deep thoughts.

Taehyung flinched when he felt someone placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Jeez you scared me" Taehyung said, dramatically placing his hands on his chest.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked before flopping on the couch.
"In his room sleeping" Taehyung replied, earning a nod from Jungkook.

Taehyung looked back at the floor and started thinking deeply again, but his thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook.

"You are looking kinda lost. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked him.

Taehyung shifted his gaze back at Jungkook and answered with a frown, "It's about Jimin"

Jungkook sat straight hearing Jimin's name, giving full attention to Taehyung now.

"What about him?"