Chapter 46

‼️ Please read the A/n at the end of the chapter ‼️

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jungkook didn't know what exactly happened. The only thing he knew is, Jimin screaming his name and running towards him. His name called by Jimin echoing in the whole room along with another ear piercing noise.....Gunshot.

And the next thing he knew was, Jimin standing in front of him with wide eyes. Seemed like Jungkook didn't know what had happened or what was happening. He didn't seem to realize the seriousness of the situation. Jungkook just stood there still, watching jimin. He saw a tear slipping out of his warm chocolate orbs. Jungkook reached out his hand to wipe off the tear with his thumb gently. Jungkook was so engrossed in staring at Jimin's warm loving orbs that he didn't notice the warm red liquid oozing from Jimin's chest.

Jungkook didn't even sense something was wrong until Jimin started leaning towards his front, against Jungkook, as if he was falling down. Everything seemed to be moving in an abnormally slow motion. The time seemed to be ticking extra slow. Jungkook frowned as he felt a pang in his chest. His heartbeat suddenly increased audibly as he could hear his own heart banging against his chest. Jungkook held his chest with his one hand while face still contorted in confusion. He didn't feel any pain but still his heart was racing in fear as if his loved one is in danger, however he still couldn't pin point what is was.

"JIMIN!!"

Jungkook shifted his gaze to look at Minho, who just shouted his lover's name. Minho was looking as if he saw some ghost. Jungkook scrunched up his face in confusion and saw that he was looking at Jimin. He still didn't notice anything until Jimin's legs finally gave up and he almost fell on the ground, but before he could hit the floor, large veiny hands had managed to catch him and made him lay down with head rested on Jungkook's lap.

This time, unlike before, Jungkook finally noticed what he was supposed to see. Jungkook's eyes widened upon seeing Jimin's shirt which had red stains on it. Realization hit him like a truck. Suddenly he even feared to touch Jimin. Finally he was able to process what had happened. His love, his Jimin, took the bullet for him. It was him, who was supposed to be lying in pain. Jungkook didn't even realize when his tears started flowing uncontrollably, turning his eyes blood shot.

The next thing he knew he was seeing red. Everyone has an inner demon and Jungkook realized it now. He felt the demon within him rising up and taking over him. He raised up his head, already having the looks that seemed to be ready to throw draggers at Minho. He was shaking with anger, face turned red just like his eyes. Veins nearly popping out, but soon his expression was replaced with utter shock and disbelief.

Instead of Minho he saw...

Mina....

Standing in front of him with a menacing smirk. Her slender hands holding a gun.

"M-mina?" Jungkook asked in pure disbelief while still holding Jimin whose head was rested on his lap, but his grip seemed to have loosened because of the shock.

"Surprise!~"

She said cheerfully, but soon turned serious, face holding a smug look, "Look what love does to you" Mina said looking at Jimin, who was struggling to keep his eyes open, panting hard but ears still attentive, listening to what Mina was saying.

"I knew this bitch would take the bullet for you" she said letting out a dry chuckle.

"MINA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO??!!" Minho who was still tied up shouted looking at her.