Chapter 26

Author's POV

Jimin carefully climbed down the stairs to look at the person at the door.

When he reached down, his steps halted as he saw the person. Jimin looked confused as he has never seen the person before and what got him even more confused was the fact that, both of them were hugging each other looking like they were really close, yet Jungkook had never mentioned about him.

Who is he? thought Jimin as he moved forward to stand beside Jungkook who just pulled away from a VERY friendly hug.

"Erhm..." Jimin had to clear his throat to gain their attention as they seemed to forget about their surrounding.

Jungkook looked to his side and found Jimin standing there with an eyebrow raised, clearly in demand of an explanation.

"Oh Jimin! Meet Jiwoon. He's my childhood best friend" Jungkook excitedly said while looking at his friend before looking back at Jimin.

Jungkook then continued, "And Jiwoon, this is Jimin, my husband" he said wrapping an arm around Jimin's waist.

Jiwoon kept staring at Jimin without uttering a single word. He seemed to have gotten blinded by Jimin's charming and mesmerising beauty. Though Jimin's head was wrapped in a bandage and had a plastered arm, he was so beautiful in his eyes

Jungkook waved his hand in front of Jiwoon to bring him back to reality. He blinked profusely letting out an awkward laugh.

Jiwoon inched forward towards Jimin, putting his arm in front of Jimin, "Hi I'm Jiwoon, Kim Jiwoon" he said offering a gentle smile.

Jimin shook hands with him and gave him his infamous eye smile that can make a dead person alive and a living person dead.

"I'm Jimin, Jeon Jimin" he said proudly.

Jiwoon swore his heart skipped multiple beats when he saw his eyes turning into beautiful crescents. Though there was a huge part of him that sensed a different feeling when he heard 'Jeon' Jimin

Maybe.... Jealousy?

Definitely it was jealousy. He felt jealous of his own best friend.

He envied him.

Urgh why did he have to meet him first thought Jiwoon forgetting the fact that he was still holding Jimin's hand and the boy was trying to pull his hand back.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize" he said letting go of Jimin's hand and scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay" said Jimin smiling reassuringly.

"Are we just gonna stand here at the door or shall we get inside" Jungkook said, grabbing both the males' attention.

"Ah yes, let's get inside" Jimin said as Jungkook took the suitcase from Jiwoon's hand, helping him.

The three males walked back to the living room. Jungkook and Jiwoon sat on the couch while Jimin went to the kitchen to get something to drink for Jiwoon.

Soon he came back with a drink and poured it in a glass, offering it to Jiwoon.

Jiwoon didn't miss the opportunity to touch Jimin. He 'accidentally' brushed his hand on Jimin's while taking the glass

Jimin then sat opposite to both of them while Jiwoon and Jungkook were sitting beside each other on the couch,  catching up with everything,  remembering old times.

"Jiwoon buddy it's been so long! I missed you so much. Ofcourse you are one of the biggest architect in London now, Why would you remember someone like me" Jungkook said, sounding sad.

"No it's not like that. I missed you too"  Jiwoon replied.

"How is your work going?" Jungkook asked.

"It's good"

Clearly Jiwoon was uninterested in talking to Jungkook as he was busy staring at Jimin who was in front of him. He looked at him from head to toe with a smirk before he bit his lower lip, mentally undressing him.

Jimin didn't notice those flirty stares as he was busy looking at Jungkook who was talking nonstop about how he missed his childhood days with his best friend.

Jimin's eyes showed love for Jungkook. He found him cute as Jungkook was showing some cute hand movements while describing his old days.

Jiwoon noticed where Jimin was looking. Sudden rage took over him as his blood started boiling knowing that the man in front of him is already taken and is in love with none other than his childhood best friend.

Jungkook suddenly realized that all this while it was just him who was talking while Jiwoon seemed lost in some other thoughts.

Jungkook placed his hand on Jiwoon's shoulder, shaking him lightly, gaining his attention. Jiwoon came back to senses as he shifted his gaze to look at Jungkook.

"Huh what?" asked Jiwoon blinking rapidly.

Jungkook chuckled, "You zoned out. What happened? Are you okay?"

"Uh.. Yeah I'm okay. Just a bit tired, I guess"

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you must have been tired from all the traveling. Let's have dinner and get rest okay?" Jungkook said to Jiwoon who nodded in agreement.

Jungkook then went to kitchen to make the dinner. Jimin wanted to join and help him but Jungkook refused as he shouldn't be doing much work and just rest.

He just told Jimin to show Jiwoon the guest room as he would be staying with them for a while.

Jimin looked at Jiwoon smiling and said, "Come, I'll show you your room"

Jiwoon nodded, taking his suitcase before following Jimin.

Jimin opened the door of the room and got in, gesturing him to get inside too.

Once Jiwoon was inside, Jimin said, "Feel free to call me if you need anything. This is your house too from now"

Jiwoon again witnessed the beautiful eye smile of Jimin that nearly gave him a heart attack.

"Okay then I'll see you at dinner" Jimin said before turning around to leave.

But a hand grabbed his wrist

-to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
What do u think about jiwoon?
Will he cause more trouble in jimin and jungkook's life?

Or he's just being shown as bad but actually isn't?

Feel free to share ur thoughts
Your votes and comments are appreciated
Until then
Take care
Adiós