baths

Rose and Harry silently agreed to not talk about the kiss they had shared. Hermione and Ron both acted as if they hadn't seen anything, although Ron almost gave it away at least 10 times during the day. Rose or Harry would stare at each other, specifically the other person's lips, and they would zone out completely. Ron would open his mouth to tease them but Hermione would kick him before he could. Neither wanted Harry or Rose to know that they had not only watched their kiss but that they levitated the mistletoe.

"Ok, Harry, Rose, tell me honestly," Hermione started to speak, causing Harry to jump and stop staring at Rose's hair. It was Thursday, meaning Rose and Harry had Harry acting like love sick children for 5 days. "Have you figured out the egg? You keep telling everyone you have but you won't tell us anything."

Harry and Rose shared a look, both knowing they had no clue.

"Completely honest..." Rose started.

"We have no clue," Harry finished her sentence for her. Hermione stared at them in shock.

"No clue! I thought you would know something!" Hermione shrieked. Ron covered his ears as he was sitting next to her. They were all at dinner and they were waiting for the desserts.

"Actually, we know that the egg will give us a clue. That's something!" Rose said proudly.

"The whole school knows that," Ron snorted. Rose deflated, knowing that he was right.

"Look, Cedric told me to take a bath with egg so I'm assuming you have to listen to it underwater. Rose and I are gonna go to the prefects bathroom tonight to listen," Harry assured Hermione.

"Are you sure that's all you'll be doing?" Ron muttered under his breath. Rose and Harry both heard him and narrowed their eyes at him.

"Hey, Ron. Is there something you need to tell us?" Rose asked, her voice sounding super sweet. Ron gulped.

"Of course not," Ron replied, his voice coming out high pitched.

Harry and Rose both glared at him for a while until Hermione was able to distract them by handing Rose her favorite dessert, chocolate chip cookies.

"Cookies!" Rose gasped and quickly grabbed the plate out of Hermione's hands.

"You're cute," Harry told her, a dreamy smile on his face. Rose looked up at him with wide eyes and cookie crumbs all over her face. Her cheeks were filled with cookie. She held up her pointer finger and finished chewing.

"Not as cute as you," Rose told Harry, who gave her a bright smile as she leaned closer to him. They had talked long enough to agree that they were serious about not wanting to date yet, but they couldn't help from making cute comments every once in a while. Ron found it disgusting while Hermione found it sweet.

"Gross," Ron scoffed as he reached forward for one of the cookies in front of Rose. Ron left that night with antlers and Rose with a detention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Good luck," Ron muttered to Rose and Harry. He had opened the portrait door for them to leave, as they were under Harry's invisibility cloak. It was slightly awkward because they had to stand very close to make sure that the cloak covered all of them and the egg. Harry also brought the Maurader's Map with him to make sure they wouldn't be caught.

Rose made sure to watch where they were going. Harry stopped in front of a statue of a wizard and muttered 'pine Fresh'. The door opened and they walked into the room. Both of their mouths dropped open as they took in the bathroom. Everything was made from white marble, including the tub that looked to be the size of a small swimming pool. There were piles of fluffy white towels that Rose knew would be super soft. The only decoration was a portrait of a mermaid, who was sleeping and hadn't woken up when Rose and Harry entered the room.