captains

"You're an idiot."

"Yes, I know," Rose groaned as she sat up. Remus was sitting in a chair next to her while the twins were asleep on a bed next to her. Madam Pomfrey hurried out of her office, so Rose knew she was in the hospital wing at Hogwarts.

"How are you feeling?" Madam Pomfrey asked anxiously.

"I'm fine. I have a headache but that's it," Rose said. Madam Pomfrey told her to drink a potion and then she would be good to leave in an hour.

"How long have I been asleep?" Rose asked Remus as Madam Pomfrey hurried away.

"A few hours. You slept through the night," Remus answered.

"What are you doing here?" Rose asked as she accepted a glass of water from her godfather.

"Your parents were already gone on their mission by the time they heard what happened, so I was informed and now I'm here. The twins were with me when I heard so they came with. I apparated the second I heard. Your friends were here too, but Madam Pomfrey kicked them out so they could sleep," Remus answered.

"Thanks, Moony. I've missed you," Rose said.

"I've missed you too," Remus said with a small smile. Rose frowned as he winced, his smile causing a new scratch to open a little. Remus reached forward and grabbed a tissue.

"When was the full moon?" Rose asked softly as she grabbed the tissue from her godfather and started cleaning his scratch.

"Two days ago," Remus said. "And I've been with the werewolves, so it was hard."

"You've been with the werewolves?" Rose gasped as she threw the tissue away as the scratch stopped bleeding. "Why?"

"Dumbledore told me to," Remus said with a shrug as if it was no big deal. Rose frowned but her frown turned into a smile when Arabella let out a whine as she woke up. Rose shakily stood up and grabbed the baby before returning to her own bed and cradling the girl to her chest.

"What happened to Katie?" Rose asked.

"She got transferred to St. Mungo's not too long ago," Remus said with a sigh. "If you couldn't heal yourself then you would be there with her. We don't know who gave her the necklace, but we know it was supposed to go to Dumbledore. Harry thinks Draco did it."

"He's stupid," Rose murmered, but she knew that there was a possibility that Draco had done it.

"Draco was in detention with Mcgonagall, so there was no way it was him," Remus told her.

"Moony?" Rose asked. He let out a hum as he grabbed Sebastian, who was starting to wake up as well. "What...what would you say if I knew some people who needed help?"

"What type of help?" Remus asked slowly. Rose started playing with Arabella's hair so that she didn't have to look him in the eye.

"Like....like they're in a situation that they don't want to be in, and they need help out. And protection," Rose answered.

"Rose, do you know who did this?" Remus asked, his voice firm.

"No...but I have an idea," Rose admitted.

"Tell me who," Remus demanded.

"Promise that you'll help them," Rose said.

"Rose, I-"

"You're awake!" Hermione yelled, interrupting Remus, who furrowed his eyebrows but stepped away. Hermione tackled Rose in a hug, being careful to not hurt the baby on her chest.

"You look like you just gave birth. You're in a hospital holding a baby," Ron snorted as he sat in the chair Remus had previously occupied. Harry nervously sat next to Rose. Arabella reached out and grabbed his glasses off his face.