kittens

"Hermione!" Rose called. It was mid October and they were getting ready for the first Hogsmeade weekend. Hermione was in the bathroom while Rose got ready in their room. Lavender and Parvati had already left, so it was just them.

"Yeah?" Hermione yelled back.

"Tillie is pregnant for sure!" Rose said.

"How do you know?" Hermione asked.

"Cause she's giving birth on your bed!"

"She's what?!" Hermione shrieked as she ran out of the bathroom. She let out a whine as she saw Tillie laying on her bed, definitely giving birth.

"I'm gonna go get Harry and Ron!" Rose said excitedly. Hermione just groaned as Rose ran out of the room and to the boys room.

"Harry, you'll never guess-" Rose said, cutting herself off with a scream when she was suddenly picked up by her ankle and held in the air. Ross glared at Harry, who was holding out his wand with wide eyes.

"I'm wearing a dress, you git!" Rose yelled as she tried to keep her dress from falling down. Harry quickly put her down gently as Seamus, Dean and Ron started laughing. They had quickly looked away when they saw that Rose was wearing a dress, knowing that both Harry and Rose would hex them if they saw anything they weren't supposed to.

"I'm sorry, love, I read the spell in the potions book and tried it on Ron and then you came in and shocked me and I used it again," Harry rushed out. Rose just gasped at him with red cheeks. He had never called her love before, but she very much enjoyed it.

"Well, do it again and you'll be single again," Rose said firmly. Seamus let out a snort so Rose flicked her wand and gave him antlers, causing the other three boys in the room to burst out in laughter.

"Got it," Harry said sheepishly. "What did you need?"

"Oh!" Rose gasped happily. "Tillie is giving birth!"

Rose quickly waved bye to Seamus and Dean as she dragged Ron and Harry to her room, muttering the spell to let the boys climb up the steps. Dean was still trying to get rid of Seamus' antlers, but he was laughing too hard.

"Don't tell Hermione about the spell," Harry pleaded. Rose nodded as she opened the door.

"Rose, I'm killing your cat. Look at my bed!" Hermione huffed when Rose entered the room. Rose let out a cringe when she saw that Hermione's bed was covered with what looked like blood.

"Has she actually given birth to any yet?" Ron asked as he looked away, a grimace on his face.

"Yeah, there's two," Hermione answered. Her arms were crossed angrily as she glared at Tillie, who was happily licking an orange kitten with a flat face. There was a grey kitten next to the orange one, both of them cuddled together. Rose let out a small gasp and kneeled down next to Tillie.

"Good job, Stupid Little Chonky Cat," Rose whispered as she pet Tillie's head. The cat leaned her head into Rose's hand. Crookshanks jumped onto the bed and started licking the grey kitten.

"Mione, you can't lie. This is cute," Rose said. Hermione huffed and rolled her eyes as Rose made Harry kneel down and look at the kittens. Tillie hissed and scratched at Harry, causing the boy to let out his own hiss and hold his hand out for Rose to heal.

"It's cute, but my bed is ruined," Hermione said angrily.

"You're a witch," Ron reminded her.

"I know, but I'll still know what happened on my bed," Hermione said. The quartet all shuddered.

"I can't wait till I have kids," Rose sighed as she gently picked up the grey kitten. Harry's face paled a little and Rose blushed and avoided looking at him.