dragons

Rose felt like puking. After weeks of planning, it was finally time to leave Shell Cottage to break into Gringotts. Rose barely slept the night before, too worried to even close her eyes. Harry was the same way, so they spent the night talking about everything except the plan.

During the duel, Hermione had gotten Bellatrix's wand, but the girl despised the wand. It barely worked for her, and she hated knowing what horrible things it had done. Rose had to excuse herself for an hour when Hermione had accidentally pointed the wand at her. However, the girls knew that it was necessary for the plan to work.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked Rose as they got ready to leave.

"Yeah," Rose said with a deep sigh. Harry sent her a small smile and clasped their hands together. Rose let out a small curse as she left the house and walked up a hill to see Bellatrix Lestrange and Griphook.

"She tasted horrible!" Hermione complained.

"Merlin, you look terrifying," Ron said as he joined them, a grimace on his face as he looked at Hermione.

"Just come here so I can change your face," Hermione said.

"Fine. Don't make the beard too long, though," Ron said. Hermione rolled her eyes as she changed Ron's face some.

"What do you think?" Hermione asked Rose and Harry when she was done. Ron now had long, wavy brown hair and a thick beard and mustache. His nose was shorter and his eyebrows were thick.

"He's not my type, but he'll do," Harry said. Rose rolled her eyes at Harry.

"He looks fine," Rose said. "Let's get going."

"I should climb on now, Harry Potter," Griphook said. Harry squatted down and Griphook climbed onto his back. Rose stepped closer to Harry and let the invisibility cloak cover them.

"Perfect. I can't see a thing," Hermione said. "Let's go."

Rose squeezed Harry's arm as the boy apparated them outside the Leaky Cauldron.

"Madam Lestrange," Tom, the barman, said when they entered.

"Good morning," Hermione said.

"Too polite," Rose hissed. Hermione muttered an okay before using Bellatrix's wand to open the enterance to Diagon Alley. The road was practically deserted and there were posters of Harry and Rose everywhere. It was obvious that the posters of Rose were new, but the ones of Harry were old and peeling.

"My children!" A man shouted as he fell onto the street in front of Hermione. "Where are my children? You know where they are!"

Hermione just stammered until the man leaped up and wrapped his hands around her throat. Ron acted fast and sent the man across the street, causing many faces to appear in windows.

"Why, Madam Lestrange!" A man said as he approached them.

"Travers!" Griphook hissed to Harry.

"And what do you want?" Hermione asked as she drew herself up to her full height. Travers froze a little.

"He's another Death Eater!" Griphook hissed.

"I merely saught to greet you," Travers said coldly. "But if my presence is not welcome..."

"No, no, you're fine," Hermione said. "How are you?"

"I must confess, I'm very surprised to see you out, Bellatrix," Travers said. "I heard that the inhabitants of Malfoy Manor were stuck there after the um...escape."

"The Dark Lord forgives those who have been faithful to him," Hermione said. "Maybe you're just not in his good grace, Travers."

The Death Eater looked a little shocked, but less suspicious of Hermione.