note from the author

Hi! It's super crazy to me that this story is finished. I never expected to finish this story tbh, and I especially never expected to have over 100k reads.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting. There have been times where I almost gave up writing this story, but then someone who like all my chapters and comment. That gave me the motivation to continue writing, so thank you.

I'm going to edit all the chapters now that I'm done, so I'll add the chapter number once I'm done editing. I plan on editing every chapter before I start writing the sequel. The sequel won't be as detailed as this story was, and I'll probably skip some months. I don't plan on the sequel being over a hundred chapters like this story, but I also didn't plan on this story being this long, so we'll see.

I also want your feedback! Is there any storyline that I wrote that you think needs some editing? Is there anything that needs some clarification? Is there anything you wanted to see in this story that I didn't write, but could add? Also, is there anything that you want to see in the sequel? Feel free to comment, and I'll do what I can!

Once again, thank you for everything and please read the sequel lol