1.Life :

Kim taehyung was again woken up by the horrible nightmare . He wished it was not true because if it happen's to him in real life , then he will be shattered. Every night same nightmare nothing changes. At first he thought it was usual ,but now he only want's to end this suffering.

After being brutaly woken up by his usual nightmare,taehyung looked at his side to see his two precious boy's sleeping soundly while hugging his torso. He felt relieved that the dream he just had is never going to happen because he has his son and his boyfriend with him. With that relief he went back to sleep.

Taehyung woke up to the sound of giggle's. He slowly opened his eyes and is met with his boyfriend and son holiding colour pen's in their hand's. He didn't knew why was both of them frozen at their position and staring at him like they where caught doing something wrong. He knew there was something wrong and by their intense stare on his face he knew it was his face which was wrong. He slowly took his hand to his face and then his son gasped . This made taehyung suspicious ,he looked at his hand which he rubbed on his face and gasped when he saw colour's smudged on it.
"ahhh park jimin you cheater .....how dare you......" taehyung yelled at his boyfriend.
"uh oh ...jungi run....your mommy is going to kill us....." jimin said to his son and both ran out of the room with a fuming taehyung following them.

After their chasing and tickling game's taehyung went to make breakfast. He setted breakfast on the table and went to his room to give his son a bath. As he entered his room he saw his boyfriend lying on bed. Taehyung slowly climbed on the bed next to his boyfriend. Noticing the other jimin wrapped his arm around the omega's waist.
"what are you thinking jiminie" taehyung asked with concern.

"Nothing baby .....i was just thinking of the struggle's we went through" he said with a sad tone .

" I am sorry jiminie , i cant remember anything" taehyung said with tear's in his eye's.

Three year's ago taehyung got into an accident and he was injured. He went through some surgeries and a c section. When he woke up he was in a hospital room and he saw jimin carrying a new born baby and sitting on a bedside chair near him. Taehyung couldn't remember anything ,even the accident or jimin being his boyfriend and them having a child . The only thing he could remember was a man leaving the same hospital room with a baby in his hand.

Taehyung was snapped out of his thought's when jimin hovered above him. He looked at taehyung with so much love in his eye's. Taehyung melted internaly seeing his lover's sparkling eyes. Both stared at eachother for some time and without breaking their eye contact they started to lean in. Before their lip's could touch both where startled by a whining little boy at the door.

"Mommy.....j-jungi want's bath...."
Their 3 year old little boy stuttered out.
"Arghhhh.....why jungiii....." jimin groaned because their precious moment was interuppted. He looked at taehyung hopefuly to continue what they where doing. He frowned seeing the younger smirking at him.
" Awww better luck next time jiminie" with that taehyung stuck his tongue out at jimin and ran out of the room with his son.

" you are lucky that i love you kim taehyung ...." jimin shouted from the room. He chuckled at how precious his pretty boyfriend and his son was. He was so lucky to have a perfect family like them............

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜