37.LEE MINHO(past) :

Taehyung was running ahead of his mate to play around with him. He ran fast without looking back. As he reached inside the dence forest he heared leaves scrunching and foot steps coming towards his direction. He got alerted and looked around to find the source of the footsteps and that's when he saw 5 wolfs standing at his side there orange eyes glowing indicating him that 5 of them are alphas. Taehyung knew something was wrong because these wolfs are rogues and it is unusual for rogues to enter the forest which is in the blood moon pack territory. Taehyung was looking at them warely and thats when an alpha pounded towards him. Taehyung dodged the attack and sprintted into the forest. He ran as fast as he could praying that jungkook will come and rescue him. While he was running for his dear life he didn't notice the rogues splitting apart. Taehyung ran inside the forest soon reaching a clearing. He was about to run further when two alphas jumped infront of him. He quickly took steps backward only to be stoped by the 3 alphas. His breathing became uneven. He was terrified thinking these rogues where going to hurt him. If this was betas taehyung would have fought them for sometime but 5 alphas all together was not what taehyung can handle. Soon an alpha came forward shiffting back to his human form and the others followed. Taehyung was about to sprint away when a silver dagger sliced through his leg making him whimper and fall on the ground. He shifted to his human form tears streaming down his face. He clutched his injured leg tightly and tried to stand up. He was almost succeding when a cloth was pressed onto his mouth. On instinct he inhaled making the portion on the cloth enter his nose and make him uncoscious. The rogues laughed sinisterly seeing the unconscious omega laying on the ground.
"Come on guys lets take this beauty to alpha minho. He will be so proud of us for fullfilling his command" one of the alphas said before taking taehyungs limp body in there arms. They sprayed scent blocker all over the clearing making sure a certain trueblood didn't get able to catch his mates scent. They knew that if jungkook got taehyungs scent the trueblood will surely find them and in a snap he can kill the five of them. So they cleverly blocked the trueblood and took taehyung to minho.

Taehyung opened his eyes in an unfamiliar room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and thats when reality hit him. He was kidnapped by 5 alphas. He soon stood up from the bed only to fall down. He looked at his legs oy to see them chained to the bed.  He huffed and tried to free himself from the chains only to hurt his leg more. He was busy trying to set his legs free when the door to the room creaked open. A man entered the room and taehyung instantly knew the other was a trueblood by his strong alpha scent.
"Well well jeons pretty omega is finaly awake" the stranger exclaimed making taehyung frown. He looked at the trueblood and saw that the man was maybe same age as his kookie.
"Why am i here" taehyung asked more liked demanded making the trueblood chuckle.
"Oh feasty one aren't we" the man said crouching down to taehyungs level who was now sitting on the floor.
"I forgot to introduce myself. I am lee minho an old friend of your mate." Taehyung looked at the man in disbelief. He was confused because if this man was jungkooks friend then why did he kidnapp him. Taehyung was now sure that something was wrong.
"If you are his friend then why did you kidnapp his mate" taehyung asked for which minho chuckled and looked at him amused.
"Oh so jeon blessed with a sassy and clever bitch" he spat making taehyung glare at him.
"Yes i am his bitch so what is it to you. Why are you keeping me hostage." He asked wanting to know the reason why he was here kidnapped by a rogue.
"That was really a good question to ask pretty. So let me tell you why you are here. You see your mate and i were once friends. I was a part of the blood moon pack. I trained along with jungkook and was as poweful as him. Everybody had the same respect for us but little more for jungkook because he was the future heir of the pack. I used to be happy about that but then our friends started to mock me saying that i was useless because jungkook was having the postion if a pack leader. I felt really hurt and it turned to rage. I tried to kill him but was caught by the guards and was thrown out of the pack. I then joined the rogues and became there leader. I tried several times to defeat jungkook but was over powered by him. Then i tried to find a weakness of his to use against him and thats when i came to know him finding his mate im the form of a beautiful male omega. So i choose to kidnap you so that i can win against him" minho said smirking at taehyung who had a poker face on.
"Ha...the most dumpest decision ever. You think you can over power him by taking me away from him. You are so wrong ,this will only fuel his anger and make him more powerful and i am sure he will kill you the second he sees you. Taehyung said with a smirk but soon was feeling pain on his cheek when minho slapped him. He held his stinging cheek and glared at minho who smiled evily.
"If thats what going to happen then i would have to take advantage of the time i am having you." He said making taehyung frown and look at him confused.
"What do you mean by taking advantage you asshole" he asked and minho again smirked.
"You will see it soon pretty. Now be a good boy and stay here ok." He said and caressed taehyungs cheek who backed away from the touch.
"Oh ho now you will go away but soon  you will beg for me"

"In your dreams asshole" taehyung said making minho chuckle. He stood up.
"We will see about that pretty" minho said and went out of the room locking the door. As soon as the door was locked taehyung burst out crying. He was pretending to be brave infront of minho because he didn't want him to know that he is weak. He pulled a fake bravery because he wanted to protect himself until jungkook comes to his resque. He wants his alpha so bad. He wants to be in his mates embrace and feel protected from every harm in the world. He tried to mundlink his kookie but was found of no use because some thing was blocking there link. He sighed and leaned on the bed hoping for his mate to come soon and save him from the sick trueblood. He knows that minho will try to touch him sooner or later and thats what scares him the most. He dosen't want anyone other than his mate to touch him. He will fight against minho till he can but he knows that he won't last long. An omega can't win against a trueblood.

Oh how wrong he was........

BORAHAE .......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜