29.ENIMIE OR FRIEND(past) :

It was a not so pleasant morning for taehyung. The first thing he saw when he woke up was bogum inside his and jimin's room having a conversation with him. Taehyung really don't know why he has a bad feeling whenever bogum is around. He really tries to avoid the latter as much as he can. But this morning seeing bogums face first made taehyung grumpy. He did his morning routine with a tired pace. He got ready and went to the living room only to get greeted with namjoon and jungkook along with jhope being ready to leave to the pack house. He made his way towards them obvious of the eyes which where scanning his every movement. He stood besides jin and smiled at him. He then looked at jungkook who gave him a playful smirk and a wink which made his heart flutter but he will not admit it in public. He returned jungkook's gesture with middle finger for which jungkook glered at him. They both must be rude to each other but deep down both of them knew that they held the special place in the others heart. Soon jungkook and others left leaving jin,jimin and bogum with taehyung.

Currently taehyung was helping jin to prepare the lunch when someone entered the kitchen. Taehyung knew it was not jimin,because if it was jimin then he would hug him. He didn't dare to look at the person behind him near the fridge. He kept doing his work to distract himself from the person. Suddenly he felt a hand tapping his shoulder. He gulped and turned around and was met with bogum who genuinly smiling at him. At first taehyung was confused as to what emotion would he show to bogum. He wanted to ignore him but the genuin smile and him being a softy was not helping. He smiled back at bogum.
"Um....taehyung you seem very uncomfortable around me. Aren't you?" bogum asked startling taehyung with his question.
"N-no hyung i am not" he said stuttering which was very evident for bogum to realise he was lying.
"Don't lie to me taehyung. I know you feel uncomfortable around me and i am sorry for my actions. You must have thought of me as a pervert but no taehyung i am not a pervert. Yes it's true every time i see you i stare at you but that dosen't mean i am lusting ovet you. I am just analysing you fully because i wan't to be sure about you being perfect for jungkook. You know taehyung jungkook is my best friend but i see him more than that. He is brother to me and i wan't to be sure that hr get's the best life. That's why i always stare at you and try to understand you. So don't think of me as a pervert and let's be friends. I wan't know more about my brothers mate." Bogum finished his confession with a smile and his hands where forwarded for taehyung for a handshake. Hearing everything bogum said taehyung was now convinced as to why bogum was so creepy. He shook hands with bogum and gave him his signature boxy smile. Soon they heared someone clearing there throat. They looked at the direction and saw jimin standing there his arms crossed over his chest. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and gave taehyung a peck on his cheek.
"Hey baby....." he said holding taehyungs waist and looking at bogum with a questioning gaze.
"Hi jiminie" taehyung chirpped. He then looked at bogum and saw him eyeing jimin supicious and the latter doimg the same.
"Ahm...hyung this is jimin my best friend just like you to jungkook and jimin this is bogum hyung jungkook's best friend"
"Yeah ...i know that" jimin said shrugging his shoulder while bogum just smiled at him.
"Hello jimin" bogum greeted and jimin just hummed. Bogum felt really awkward around jimin so he went out of the kitchen.
"Tae...why where you and him shaking hands"

"Oh....its just that we became friends"

"Friends....really? He looks very suspicious to me"

"No jiminie he is not suspicious. He is good. He was just observing me because he want's jungkook to have his perfect match"

"Oh...then ok. But don't get too close to him"

"Aish i know that and i am not a kid jiminie." Taehyung said pouting which made jimin to coo.
"Sure you are not a kid......" jimin burst out laughing while taehyung flicked his forehead.
"You little brat....come here" jimin dashed after a giggling taehyung who ran out of the kitchen.
"Oh god....taehyung-ah you can't go like that come back here and help me" jin yelled from the kitchen stomling his foot.

It is now evening and until now taehyung and bogum became good friends. They came to know more about each other but jimin and bogum where still grumpy towards each other. Taehyung was currently in his room showering while jimin went out with bogum saying they were going for a bro bonding. Taehyung just giggled at jimin's excuse amd let them be. After he finished his bath he came out wearing his baggy shirt and boxers. His collarbones and legs where visible. He was busy drying his wet hair with a towel when the door to his room clicked open. He looked at the door and saw a frozen jungkook staring at him. He was first confused as to why the trueblood was frozen and just staring but then it kicked in his clothes. He quickly tried pulled down his shirt to hide his legs which caused his collarbones more visible. A growl was errupted from jungkook and the next thing he knew he was pinned on the bed by jungkook hovering on top of him...............

BORAHAE.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜