8.Confusing mate :

Taehyung regained his consciousness when he felt a hand ripping him away from his mate. He knew exactly who it was. But to Taehyung's and both the true blood's surprise he let out a whine when he lost the warmth of his mate. Realising this he quickly covered his mouth with both hand's while Jimin glared at him.

"See baby, you really like me coming close don't you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with a smirk directed to jimin. Hearing it, Jimin lost it and went to punch Jungkook but was halted by a whimpering taehyung.

"jiminie don't....." that's it jimin knew from this very moment everything is turning to change and at last he will lose his taehyung. But he was not ready for that, not after fighting for taehyung and having him all by himself.

Jimin wrapped his hand possessively around taehyung's waist and held him close while glaring at jungkook.

On the other hand Jungkook was losing his calmness while seeing his love in another man's hold. He took a deep breath and calmed himself because he didn't want to make his love afraid of him. With a heavy heart Jungkook spoke....

" taehyung i know you already have a family and is happy with them and you don't need me as your mate...but...can you be a mother figure for my daughter....i don't need anything more,i just want her to be happy and feel how it is to be with her mother..."hearing jungkook taehyung realised how much of a good father is jungkook. He wanted to immediately say yes but he couldn't because he needed his boyfriend's consent.

"Mr.jeon i love to be with yuri ,but i will only come if my boyfriend allows me." Taehyung looked at Jimin who was smiling smugly at jungkook.

"oh ok ......i think you guy's need some time to discuss ....so then i will leave ..''with that jungkook turned around and walked to his car. He turned to taehyung only to see taehyung giggling and blushing in jimin's arm. Without thinking further he stormed to his car and drove off to a nearby club to release his stress.

Taehyung was lying all cuddled up in his bed. His leg's entangled with jimins and his head resting on his muscular chest. Jimin was softly stroking taehyung's hair while taehyung was deeply in thought about something or someone. He was totally confused as to why Jungkook wanted him for his daughter. It's not like he the mother or something. But Taehyung really doubts that, he feels a pull whenever he sees Jungkook or his daughter. But whatever it is taehyung has to control. He have a family and he can't betray them. He have to be loyal with them. He was brought from his thoughts by jimin.

" baby....."

"hmmm..."

"what are you thinking?"

"nothing jiminie"

" I know it's a lie baby.....you have something in your mind don't you ?"

"uh...fine..jiminie will you leave me if your mate comes to you ?" hearing that jimin hugged taehyung tight.

"why do you think i will do that..... The love I have for you can defeat any mate bond.... If my mate comes I will reject him/her and live my life happily with my two babies...."

Now taehyung knew he can't even think of giving his mate a chance. How can he do that when Jimin is so loving and caring. He himself doesn't know why he wanted to give his mate a chance. Maybe it is because of the little girl that made her towards taehyung's heart. Yes it is the reason. Now listening to Jimin, Taehyung knew what to do. He will not leave his family for his mate.

Morning came with the warm rays hitting the face of the lovely family who are sleeping all comfy. Jimin sleeping on his back with taehyung using jimins hands as his pillow and hugging his torso while jungi sleeps in his daddy's chest. The first to wake up was taehyung. He slowly opened his eyes and looked beside him to see his happiness. A smile makes its way to his face. He slowly gets up and sit on the bed. He begins to go to bathroom but is pulled back to the bed by jimin.

"jiminie.........let me go.....i have to pee..."

"no....I am not letting you go.." Jimin said with a smug smile.

"please...... Let me go.."Taehyung pleaded while giving Jimin his best puppy eyes.

"hmm since you are so cute I will let you go if you give me something in return. How does it sound...'' Jimin asked with a smirk. Taehyung knew where this was going so he pretended to not understand.

"ok .....what do you want?..." he asked innocently.

" hmmm guess my baby is so dumb." Taehyung pouted and hit Jimin in the arm.

" i am not dumb...i know what you want,but for calling me dumb, as a punishment i will not give you anything." With that taehyung rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut before jimin could get him. Jimin just smiled lovingly at his baby. Then his phone started to ring......

On phone :

"Yeah.....you paboo........"

"oh my god.....jin hyung are you trying to burst my ear's. "

"If i know that you forgot i will break your ear"

"forgot what....?"

"oh my god ....you really forgot about my party. How could you."

"oh .......mmm sorry hyung ,in the middle of all these i forgot."

"yeah yeah fine. Be here at 6:00 ok. Tell my babies to dress up well there are guest's you know."

"yeah .....don't you want me to dress up well?"

"Who wants you? I want my babies to look good. You are always ugly."

"Hyung........"

"haha just joking ....pabo...tell tae and jungi ok."

"ok hyung..."

"ok"

With that the phone call ended.

Jimin looked at his phone and sighed . He knew he would have to deal with Jungkook again at Jin's house. After all it's Jin and Namjoon's anniversary, how can they not invite Jungkook and his family. He really wanted to take taehyung away from jungkook but guess what it's like moongoddes herself want's tae and jungkook to meet. But he will never let Jungkook take away his taehyung. He will fight until his last breath and he knows that taehyung will not leave him and jungi for jungkook.

In the evening the park family (jimin,taehyung and jungi) reached the party spot. They got out of the car and entered the well decorated house. They didn't expect so many people to be here. But guess what they were wrong. Jimin held Taehyung 's hand tight while holding Jungi with the other. He was not having a good vibe about this whole party thing. He knew something would happen. Hoping for the best, he searched for Jin and Namjoon in the crowd. They spotted the couple talking to some people in the living room. They made their way towards the living room.

Taehyung looked around all places in the house with fascination. It's been a year since he partied. The last party he had was jungi's 2nd birthday party. Taehyung usually loved parties but not the alcoholic ones. This party was exactly one of them and taehyung didn't wanted to diss his friend for his habit's. So he came to the party.

"mommy i want water" jungi whined in taehyung's lap. He smiled at his baby and got up from the couch in the living room where he was sitting. He told Jimin that they were going to the kitchen to get water. Since Jimin was busy catching up with his old friend and Jungkook hadn't arrived yet, he let taehyung go to the kitchen himself.

Taehyung made his way inside the kitchen and poured a glass of water and handed it to jungi. He watched his baby drink the water messily and spill some on his dress. Taehyung picked up Jungi from the kitchen counter where he sat him to have water. He took a tissue and started cleaning jungi. That's when the addicting scent hit his nose. The scent which he wanted to forget. He panicked. He didn't want to see Jungkook when he was trying to let them out of his life. Wanting to get away from the scent, Taehyung rushed to the living room to be with jimin. He knew that if he was with Jimin, Jungkook wouldn't be able to talk to him. Taehyung rushed through the kitchen door only to bumb into a hard chest. He looked up and froze..........

BORAHAE.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜