3.New guest's :

Taehyung went to his boyfriend who was sitting on the couch,his laptop resting in his lap. He was so immersed in his work that he didn't notice his beautiful boyfriend's presence.

" Jiminie i am really bored......what do i do....."Taehyung asked his boyfriend with a pout on his face. Hearing his cute boyfriend's whining, Jimin looked up at the omega. He chuckled and shut his laptop in which he was working and turned to his boyfriend.

" what do you want to do baby..." jimin asked but he already knew what was coming,he just pretended not to know.

"Can we go to jin hyung's house .....pleasee" taehyung asked and jimin stayed silent for a moment staring at his boyfriend,just to tease him. Taehyung frowned, thinking that Jimin would disagree. He really wanted to go to Jin's house and for that he needed his boyfriend's permission. His face lit up with a smile,having the great idea to make Jimin agree. Taehyung nudged Jimin who stared at him with a fake frown,unnoticed by taehyung. The omega smirked and held his husbands hands squeezing them. He then started to play his charm,the puppy eyes . He gave his boyfriend his puppy eye's which no one could resist.

" oh my god tae baby don't do that .....really... you know how to have your way with me. don't you?...." jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

" yeah so are we going ...'' Taehyung asked with excitement and a sheepish smile. Jimin chuckled and nodded his head making Taehyung squealed in happiness.

" yeah i love you so much jiminie..." Taehyung said happily,hugging his boyfriend. Jimin smiled down at the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Go get ready baby. He said to taehyung who was quick to jump up from the couch. He pecked Jimin's lip's and ran to his room to get Jungi and himself ready. Jimin sighed while leaning on the couch with a smile on his face.

" I am really lucky to have such happiness with me...."

The family drove for 15 minute's and arrived at Jin's. Taehyung quickly got out of the car with jungi in his arm's and ran to the door ringing the doorbell non stop. Jimin followed his boyfriend and saw him being all chearful to be with jin." baby stop, don't ring the doorbell like that . Jin will open the door ,calm down....'' Taehyung sheepishly smiled at Jimin and waited for Jin to open the door.

Soon the door opened revealing jin whose face looked tense. Jimin could sense that something was wrong ,he wanted to ask what was the matter but taehyung hearing their conversation is not that good .So he gave jin a what is wrong look. Jin was about to say something but instead he got hugged by taehyung with a bone crushing hug.

" I really missed you hyungie.."

" uh yeah tae me too...come on let's get inside '' Jin said with a not so inviting tone. Taehyung shrugged it off and went inside the house while Jimin had a confused face.

When they entered Jin's house, Taehyung smelt his favourite scent: forest and soil scent. He doesn't know how but after he came back from the hospital he came to really like this scent.

"Hyung, your house smells like forest and soil. It's really nice. It's my favourite scent...." hearing that jimin froze in his spot and looked at jin. Jin just rubbed his temple. He then looked at jimin and gestured him that they will have a conversation later. Wanting to change the awkward atmosphere jin smiled and went to jungi who was sleeping on taehyungs shoulder.

"Awww my cute little jungi.... Tae he fell asleep, why don't you take him to bed ....'' Jin quickly said to ease the mood. Hearing Jin taehyung look at his son to see him sleeping soundly hugging his mommy's neck so tightly. He nodded his head and went to the bedroom saying that he will put Jungi to sleep and come back.

When Taehyung went upstairs, Jimin looked at Jin for an explanation.

"Uhh ...jimin dont panic ok...he came back from america ......"

Hearing that jimin felt like his blood boiling ...'HE' was the last person jimin ever wanted to see in his life. Now he is back, which means all the past thing's are also coming back. He didn't want that to happen. Not now when he is having his dream life with his boyfriend and son.

Suddenly Taehyung came downstairs with excitement and looked at jin.

" Hyung, who is that little girl sleeping in your bed ? Did you adopt her? ..."

Hearing taehyung's question, Jin and Jimin looked at eachother.

"ohh....shit.." jin cursed under his breath....

BORAHAE.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜