32.OUR LOVE FOR EACHOTHER(past) :

After their most precious moment taehyung and jungkook became unseparable. Where ever taehyung go jungkook will always follow him and the trueblood also became more possessive of his mate. Taehyung didn't mind it at all. He was enjoying the caring and sweet treatment his mate was giving. When the day they came back to their house everyone was shocked and happy to see taehyung cariying jungkooks mark. Every person was congratulating them for finally realising the others importance in there life. Every body was happy expect for a person who showed his most believable fake smile to the newly marked mates. Taehyung was at first shy about showing himself around in the house with his mark because everybody was teasing him. He would always hide himself in jungkooks arm whenever they are with others. Jungkook on the other hand was in heaven. He finally knew what it was to be in love. He wanted to take care of taehyung,to pamper him. He wan'ts his omega to depend on him for everything even it is small. He would always carry taehyung around and whenever others ask he would just say that he is working out using taehyung as a weight. Taehyung would always make pouty lips for being potrayed as a weight and jungkook would always have to buy him ice cream and plushies to make him happy. Jungkook loved to spoil taehyung and the omega loved to get spoiled.

Currently taehyung and jungkook were cuddling on the couch. Taehyung laying on top of jungkook,his head resting on the truebloods chest while jungkook had him arms wrapped around taehyung protectively. They where camly laying there enjoying the warmth from the others body. Suddenly jin came inside the living room and saw the cuddling couple.
"Yeah....you two. Don't you have your own room for this. Why are you always forcing us to see your pda" jin asked which made taehyung to quickly get off jungkook. He stood up but was suddenly pulled back to the truebloods lap who was now sitting on the couch.
"Yes we have our room hyung but this couch is more comfortable." Jungkook said and he saw how jin was going to curse at him. He was ready to fight the beta but was tugged up by taehyung who was stiffling his laugh.
"Come on lets go to our room." He said pulling jungkook with him to there room. Yes taehyung and jungkook are now staying in one room. After the marking one night taehyung came into jungkooks room asking if he could cuddle the trueblood and who was jungkook to say no. So they ended up sleeping cuddled up till morning. Taehyung continued this for some days and jungkook finaly realised what the omega was hinting. So he took the brave move and asked taehyung to share a room with him and the omega was practicaly jumping around the house happily shouting.

As they reached there room jungkook sat on the bed his back resting on the headrest. He motioned taehyung to sit on his lap and the omega crawled on to his lap. He looked at taehyung with adoration in his eyes.
"Why are you staring at me?"taehyung asked with raised brows.
"Nothing baby i was just admiring my babys beauty" jungkook said chuckling.
"Oh is it kookie then don't it again its creepy"taehyung said getting of jungkooks lap and going to the bathroom.
"Oh i am sorry baby.i wa......wait what did you just call me kookie. What happened to mr.jeon"

"Oh nothing you started calling me baby instead of little brat so i changed mr.jeon or may i say mr.jerk to kookie."taehyung said with a smug smile and jungkook frowned looking at him.
"Oh what happened kookie? Don't you like me calling you kookie."taehyung asked with a pout thinking jungkook disliked the nickname taehyung gave him.
"Oh no no baby. I love you calling me kookie"

"Then why are you frowning?"

"It's just that you used to call me jerk right...."

"Aww is that why you are frowning. Yes kookie i used to call you a jerk and you were really a jerk back then but now you are not as much of a jerk so now you are my kookie" taehyung smiling and making his way to jungkook. He pecked the trueblood on the lip before giggling and going inside the bathroom locking the door. Jungkook smiled whole heartedly at his cute mate. He promised himself to take care and protect his precious mate..............

Its been 5 whole months the 7 wolfs were living together. Currently they all were packong their things to go back to there packs. Bogum and jungkook along with namjin will go to blood moon pack while jhope,jimin and taehyung will go to crystal pack. Jungkook told taehyung to come with him but the omega wanted to have some time with his parents before finally going to jungkooks pack forever.

Taehyung was taking his clothes out of the closet when he felt two arms wrapped around him.
"Baby....do you really have to go to your pack" jungkook asked making his voice as sad as possible. Taehyung frowned his mates sad voice and turned around in his arms facing his mate.
"I have to go kookie. Appa and eomma dosen't know about you marking me and if i come with you now i will be forever with you in your pack. I ean't to spend some time with my parents kookie. I promise after that i will come to your pack and will never leave your side." He said cupping jungkooks face who's arms were holding him tight.
"I will miss you baby" jungkook whine d making taehyung smile at his mates cuteness.
"Kookie i will also miss you but i wan't this kookie. Please let me go" he said. Jungkook looked at him and smiled
"Ok i will let you go but before that i wan't you to give me kisses whenever i ask.hmm" jungkook said and taehyung giggled.
"Deal now help me pack our luggages kookie" taehyung said to which jungkook bowed and motioned his hands like a servant would do for his royalty.
"At your service your majesty" taehyung chuckled and kissed jungkooks cheek and continued his work.

As all the luggages were palced in the trunks of the cars the 7 wolfs stood infront of the locked house. All bid there good byes to each other. Jungkook couldn't let his mate go whole heartedly. He wanted to take taehyung with him but he respected the omegas decisions so he peppered taehyungs face with so many kisses that the omega started giggling.
"Kookie stop. We will meet in one week. Why are you behaving like we are going to be apart for a year."

"I will really miss you baby" jungkook said sighing. He kissed taehyung last time and opened the car door for him. Taehyung got inside and sat besides jimin who smiled at him and then at jungkook. During the span of these days jimin and jungkook became civil. They stopped fighting with each other. They would talk here and there and would smile at each other. All thanks to taehyung who threatened both if them to stop fight by saying he will not talk to them. And thats how the two stubnorn truebloods now became in civilian terms.

As everyone got inside the cars jin driving one while jhope drivesthe other. Taehyung looked at jungkook who was looking at him. Both smiled at eachother and mouthed i love yous and finally parted there ways to opposite sides of the forest. Taehyung and jungkook both were already missing eachother. They made mental notes to never again leave the others side............

BORAHAE ........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜