25.OUR HOUSE (past) :

It is the day. The day in which jeon jungkook and kim taehyung will move in to their new house together with their hyung's. Taehyung was happy that everything was going smooth between him and jungkook. They will occasionaly go on date's and spend time together. They came to know more about each other and he was so happy for this improvement in there relationship. He had never thought of having a future with jungkook but now coming to know the trueblood more personaly he hopes they will have a good future together. He really wishes to have a beautiful family with jungkook and there kid's. Yes he want's kid's with jungkook. Eventhough he himself knows that he can't hope for more because currently they are in the beggining stage of their relationship. There wolf's may have came to love there mate but there human self's are still on the road  to love. He wan'ts jungkook to love his human because he himself love's the latter. He hopes that it will happen soon.

Taehyung was busy packing his thing's. He was so confused to pick the thing's he want take with him to his new house. He huffed whenever he will forget something important. As he was busy packing he hear's a knock on his door. He looks at the direction and see's his mother entering his room with a warm smile.
" is my baby ready to go" hid mother asks with a cheerful tone.
"Yes eomma,but..i don't want to. I will miss you and appa" he say's with teary eye's.
"Oh my baby,come here. Don't be sad ok. You will be just 30 minutes away from us baby. You can visit us whenever you want and we can do the same as well."his mother says hugging him and patting his back.
"But eomma without you i will feel lonely." He say's as he burrie's his face in his mother's shoulder.
"No taebear you will not feel lonely jimin will be there with you won't he" his mother asked for which he nodded his head.
"So don't be sad taebear. Infact we are coming with you to stay there with you for a day."hearing his mother taehyungs eyes lit up. He looled at his mothers face with happines.
"Will you and appa come with us and stay at our house" he asked to which his mother nodded and ruffled his hair while smiling.
"Offcourse baby. We will come there. We wan't to make sure our baby is happy don't we" hearing his mothers words he smiles at him with his boxy smile.
"Awww....you are so happy aren't you." His mother asked to which he smiled even wider.
"Ok then. Be quick to finish packing. We have to spent our breakfast together and then we will leave to your house.
"Ok eomma" taehyung gives his mother a thumb's up and continues to pack his thing's.

After finishing packing his thing's taehyung rushes down to the kitchen to get greeted by the delicious smell of his mother's food. He makes his way to the table and sees his father and jimin are already seated there while his mother and the maid's are bringing food. He takes a seat beside jimin while his parents take the opposite.
"Morning baby" jimin say's as he ruffeles taehyung's hair and kisses his forehead.
"Morning jimine" he replies back and kisses jimins cheeks. After the dishes were placed they start to eat. During the breakfast they all talk about random things. During the talk taehyung comes to know that the jeons will be bringing there made with them because jungkook can't easily get used to food outside his pack. Taehyung think's it is fair to do that because he himself is stressed as to how he will survive without his parent's.

After breakfast taehyung and jimin brought there bag's to the car. They settle everything inside the car and gets in. Taehyung's father is the one who drive's the car and his mother is on the passenger seat while jimin and taehyung is sitting in the back. Eventhough it was only a 30 minute ride to his new house taehyung felt like it was too long. By every passing second his tension was doubling. He was rethinking his decisions. He really feels scared as to how his and jungkook's life will turn out. He expect's for the best because it is the only thing he can do. He rests his head on jimin's shoulder and closes his eyes trying to relax his mimd.

After some time he feel's jimin nudging him. He open's his eyes and looks at jimin.
"We are here baby"jimim says with a smile. Hearing him taehyung looks around and finds that indeed they reached there destination. He get's out of the car and that was the time when two other car's stops beside them. He curiously looks at them and finds his hyungs along with jungkook and his parents getting out. But what makes him frown is that a girl exits the car after jungkook. She is standing close to jungkook that if he moves a little their hands will touch. Taehyung  know's what he is ferling now,jealousy. He dosen't know who that girl is. He hadn't seen her before with the jeon's. Curiosity gets his best as he walks toward's his hyung's to ask about the girl.
"Hyung" he nudges jin who was talking to namjoon and yoongi. Jin looks back at him with a smile.
"I know what you wan't to ask tae. She is lisa(cliche isn't it) the jeon's maid.
"Huh maid" he asks confused. If she is just a maid of the jeons then why is she standing close to jungkook and even dares to talk to him while smiling.
"Hyung then why is she acting like she has known jungkook for long" he asks  with a frown for which jin laugh's.
"Because she knows jungkook for long. They are childhood friends tae. Jungkook and lisa grew up together. They are as close as you and jimin. Oh was all taehyung could say. He looked at there direction and saw jungkook and lisa walking towards him. He panicked as jungkook was looking straight in his eyes.
"Hey baby....welcome home"the trueblood said with a playful tone making taehyungs cheeks to flush pink. He quickly regained his posture and smiled at his mate.
"Hi mr.jeon" he said to which lisa looked at him questioningly.
"Hi and tae meet my childhood friend lisa and lisa this is my mate taehyung" jungkook introduced them both.
"Oh it's nice to finaly meet you taehyung. Kook always talks about you" kook huh,taehyung muttered to himself. He was slightly jealous of the fact that lisa was able to call jungkook nicknames while he was not. He pouted his lips.
"Aww you look adorable like a puppy."lisa said squishing his cheeks for which taehyung felt really uncomfortable. As on sensing threat through there soulmate energy jimin popped to his side placing a hand on his waist.
"Baby who is this."jimin asked for which taehyung looked up at jungkook to see the trueblood glaring at jimin. He felt good seeing the trueblood feeling the same emotion that he had gone through a few minutes ago.
"Uhmm...she is mr.jeons friend" he replied with a small voice.
"Oh.nice to meet you. I am park jimin taehyung's bestfriend" jimin extended his hand for a handshake to which lisa gladly accepted.
"And i am lisa kook's bestfriend" again kook. Taehyung swears he will punch her if she repeat's on calling jungkook like that. He dosen't like the way she say's the name with a different tone. He is sure that she has some mystery and he is willing to find it out. He was sure jimin also felt the vibe because he was giving her fake smiles.As jimin and lisa are engaged in a fake enthusiastic conversation the elder's call's them to get inside after settling there luggage's. They all get inside parents first and then followed by the hyungs,after them jungkook and lisa and lastly taehyung and jimin. Taehyung looks around the house snd he finds it so beautiful with the pastel walls and the decorations which him and the others made before. While he was looking around the house he hears jungkook's father calling for everyone in the living room. He makes his way there only to gritt his teeth at the sight infront of him. Jungkook is sitting on the couch while lisa is sitting close to him and her hand is resting on his thigh. Taehyung bites his lips to prevent himself from yelling at lisa and listens to what jungkook's father is spaeking.
"Since this house only has 5 rooms and you guys are 7 some of you will have to share room's. Jin and namjoon will obviously share a room because they are mate's. And now we are left with 4 room's. Lisa can have a room for her self i guess" taehyung scofs at it and glares at the floor.
"And jimin and yoongi will also have individual rooms which makes taehyung and jungkook to share a room." Wait what.....taehyungs eyes widen and in an instant he looks at jungkook to see the trueblood smirking. He blushes at the jesture but neverthless feels insecure. Eventhough he agreed to live with jungkook he is not ready to share a room with the trueblood. He can't still trust the trueblood with himself.what if he takes advantage of the situation,what if he changes his behaviour behind the locked doors. Nop taehyung was not ready to take risks. He wanted to make their relationship take slow step's so there bond will be strong.
"I-i can i have a seperate room. I am not ready to share a room with him" he says with a small voice audible enough to jungkook's father.
"Oh.ok then were will you sleep"alpha daewon asked worried.
"Mm i can share rooms with jiminie." He says to which a low growl is emitted from jungkook.
"Don't be like that jungkook. Give him some time. Let him be comfortable first. I think sharing rooms with jimin is the best choice for him to feel comfortable here" jungkook's mother says to which jungkook huffs and nods. Taehyung finds the situation funny as to how jungkook is a obedient son to his mother but a rude to other's. He looks at jungkook and the truebloods stares at him. They hold the eye contact for few minutes until jungkook is snapped out of it by lisa.
"Come on kook. I want to explore the house" she says with an ugly pout(sry) on her face to which jungkook smiles and stands up.
"Oh.since everything is settled we will leave you all to yourselfs for sometime and lisa make sure you come to kitchen on time to make lunch" jungkook's mother say's to which lisa nod's. Taehyung stares at jungkook and lisa going upstairs to explore the house. Lisa is clinging on to jungkooks arm while he lets her be. Taehyung curses at the sight of jungkook and lisa. He look's at the back of lisa's head still cursing only to see her turning her head back and look's at him with a devilish smirk. He  looked at her with wide eyes now realising lisa was indeed mysterious. He will find it out and make sure she will not come in between him and jungkook. At first he thought lisa was being normal with being clingy to jungkook but now he know's it was all on purpose. She was trying to show off her closeness to jungkook and taehyung now really hated her. From now on he has to be concious of lisa and her deed's. If she tries to do anything stupid he is sure he will rip her head off. He hope's nothing like it will happen. He sees as jungkook and lisa disappear at the top of the stairs to the hallway. He feels a hand on his shoulder and instantly recognises whom it is.
"Let's explore this house jiminie....."

BORAHAE .......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜