26.SPICY REVENGE(past) :

After exploring the house every body went to settle in there room's. Namjoon and jin along with yoongi and lisa had the rooms on downstairs while jungkook and taehyung and jimin had there upstairs which were opposite to each other. Taehyung and jimin entered there room at the same time jungkook entered his. Taehyung looked inside room spotting a big king sized bed,a small couch on the corner,a nightstand and a walk in closet. The room was pastel coloured with a mox of purple making it taehyungs favourite. He unpacked his bags and took a shower. He then went downstairs with jimin. The bestfriends made there way to the kotchen and saw taehyungs mother,mrs.jeon and lisa cooking. Taehyung went to his mother who was cooking his favourite food kimchi. He hugged his mother from the back.
"Thank you eomma..." he said kissing his mothers cheeks while his mother gave him a fond smile. He then turned to lisa and saw her cooking ramayeon.  He made his to her while she was serving the food to a serving bowl. He was about to taste it but lisa swatted his hand away making him glare at her.
"Don't touch it peasant. It is for my kook" seriously taehyung was really getting pissed of by tbis girl.
"Oh is it. Good because i don't eat spicy shit like this" he angrily spat and went away from there.

After taking showers everyone sat at the table ready to have lunch. Taehyung took the seat in the middle leving two empty seats besides him. He saw as jungkook and jimin quickly took each seat as if it was a race. He internally chuckled at how obvious they were being. Yoongi sat across jimin and taehyung swear yoongi was giving jimin glances that was trying to speak unknown words. The other seats where occupied by the alphas and lunas while lisa was the one serving. Taehyung waited patiently for lisa to serve all. He looked at his mother asking for his japchae.
"Oh...lisa can you get the japchae i made for taehyung i forgot to serve it" his mother asked to which lisa just nodded and went to the kitchen. She brought the japchae to the table and was serving jungkook his ramayeon. Taehyung just stared at glanced at his side feeling extremely jealous that lisa had jungkook's full attention. He huffed and ate his food in silence. As he was finished he lastely went to eat his special. He took a spoonful if japche and took it in his mouth. He started chewing and then it hit him. Spicy, the japchae was too spicy that taehyungs eyes became teary. He looked at lisa to see her smirking at him and eating her food innocently. Sensing his distress jungkook placed his hand on taehyungs thigh making him widen his eyes. He quickly stood up from his seat and ran to the washroom followed by a worried jimin. Jungkook wanted to go too but was blocked by lisa saying he was going tp be fine. Taehyung gargled so many times but the spicy sensation was never leaving his mouth. He looked at jimin helplessly tongue sticking out and tears strained cheeks. "Wait here baby i will go and get some sugar or honey it will make the spice go away" with that jimin stormed out of the bathroom. Within seconds taehyung heard the bathroom door unlocking revealing jungkooks worrie d face peeking in. Taehyung wanted to smile at the gesture but his situation was not helping.
"Are you ok tae" jungkook asked with worry laced voice. Taehyung shook his head not being able to speak because of the spice. The next thing that happened took taehyung off gurad. Jungkook smashed their lips together. He could feel jungkooks tongue trying to enter his mouth and he being desperate to get rid of the spice opened his mouth giving the true blood full access. Jungkook explored every inch of taehyungs mouth making to get rid of the taste. They were kissing when the door opened revealing lisa. She had wide eyes staring at them. Jungkook was not faced at all by lisa catching them kissing. Taehyung smirked at lisa victoriously because her own plan backfired. She huffed and stormed out of the bathroom and at the same time jimin emtered it with sugar jar in his hand. Seeing the Sugar taehyungs eyes lit up. He snatched it out of jimins hold and started eating while both trueblood's stared at him with fondness. After his condition became normal taehyung went out of the bathroom to his parents. He reached the kitchen only to see his parents and the jeons exiting the house.
"Eommaa" he called out and ran to them.
"Where are you going?"
"Taebear we really need to go. The pack needs us" taehyung was not ready to let his family leave him that easily.
"No eomma,you can't leave now.you promised to stay for dinner" taehyung said with a pout.
"But tae we need to go. Some issues happened in the pack while we where gone. We need to go back and see what it is. We promise you we will visut sometime."his father said patting his shoulder. He was not ready to be alone with jungkook and others. He wanted his mothers comfort. He cried,tears now falling from his eyes. He clutched of to his fathers hand not letting go. He then felt a hand around his waist separating him from his father. Knowing who the other is taehyung burried his face in the others chest and sobbed while jimin rubbed his back.
"Let them go baby.pack is more important than ourselves isn't it. Eventhough they have to go but i am here with you right.we will be good tae. Let them go."hearing jimin he looked at him and smiled. He then looked at his parents and gave them a smile. His father mouthed jimin a thank you and went away with the rest of them. He looked at there retreating back and sighed. Guess now he have to start the life for himself........... ..

BORAHAE.........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜