48.ONLY FOR THE BABY(past) :

"Baby stop running around orelse mommy will have to call daddy to feed you". Taehyung yelled out running after his cute little fluff ball. He ran fast and finally got a hold of his babys hand. He stopped his baby from running and picked him up.
"How many times do i have to tell you to not run around while i feed you baby. You could fall and get hurt" he said with a soft smile for which his baby giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Awww isn't mommys baby a sweety" he cooed at his baby who clapped his hands.
"What about me?" Taehyung turned around and saw his mate walking down the stairs with a smile while adjusting his tie.
"Hmmm i don't know...."taehyung said with a grin for which jungkook frowned.
"Well then how about i prove myself to you" jungkook smirked a pulled taehyung closer to his bady. Taehyung yelped and slapped jungkooks chest earning a chuckle from the trueblood.
"Stop it kookie. Baby is watching" taehyung said reffering to the cute little fluff ball who was busy playing with taehyungs earrings.
"Nah he should know about how he was brought to this world" jungkook smirked and taehyung blushed hiding his face in jungkooks chest.
"Kookie stop being a pervert"

"Aww is my baby blushing" jungkook cooed. He then kissed taehyungs and his babys cheek. Taehyung saw as jungkook walked forward to the door but as he was about to get out a huge light fell on him and in a blink of an eye jungkook disappeared into thin air. Taehyung gasped. He ran to the door with his baby in his hands. He cried abd yelled out jungkooks name but he couldn't see the trueblood. He cried hard and sat on the floor hugging his baby tightly while yelling out jungkooks name. But suddenly two hands where pulling him into a dark hole formed infront of him. His baby was snatched away from his hands and was now in the hands of a women who had a dark aura surrounding her. He yelled out for his baby but was suddenly hit with something hard on his head making him blackout......................... taehyung woke up from his dream sweating hard. He gasped for air and looked around for his baby and his mate. But soon he realised that it was all a dream. A dream which made him terrified. He stood up from his bed with wobbly legs and made his way to the bathroom. He looked at himself on the mirror and saw his eyes puffy. He washed his face with water and came out of the bathroom. He sat on his bed and brought his hands to his stomach caressing it. He sighed
"Don't worry baby mommy will not let anything to happen to you" he whispered to his baby and went back to sleep covering himself with the duvvet and placing his hands protectively on his stomach.

It was a not so calm morning for jungkook in the blood moon pack. He had came late at night to his house and had directly went sleep. He was so exausted and wanted to sleep. But some bad dreams made his sleep difficult. He was really confused as to why he dreamed of taehyhng with a baby. He sighed and shook the thoughts away. He heared a knock on his door and went to open it. He saw lisa standing at the door smiling at him. He smiled at her.
"What is it lisa?" He asked for which lisa's smile quickly turned to an angry frown.
"Kook your father needs you downstairs" she spoke uninterested and jungkook instantly knew it had something to do with taehyung. He sighed and went downstairs with lisa to see his father and mother along with jin,namjoon and jhope standing there. He walked to were his father stood.
"What is it dad?" He asked and mr.jeon sighed rubbing his forehead.
"Jungkook i have some important news for you to know" he spoke and jungkook looked at his father confused.
"What important news"

"Jungkook i...i have a good news for you" he spoke and jungkooks raised a brow at his father.
"What is it? Is that slutty mate of my dead" he asked harshly making mr.jeon glare at him.
"Jungkook you better keep your mouth shut and listen to what i have to say" mr.jeon glared at jungkook and the trueblood scoffed. He sat down on the couch and motioned hia father to speak.
"Jungkook you are soon going to be a father."boom jungkook felt like he was struck with a lightning. He looked at his father with shocked eyes.
"What do you mean by i am going to be a father." He asked his father qho sighed.
"Son your mate is pregnant with your child" jungkook choked on air.
"Woah wait.... my mate,you mean that slut is pregnant.... and how do you know if its my child" jungkook dead panned only for his father to groan.
"What do you mean by how do we know. Jungkook for fucks sake you raped him whwn he was on his rut and you very well know that an omega can only get pregnant when they are on there heat" mr.jeon said and jungkook blinked few times. He stared at his father to speak more.
"What....." mr.jeon yelled for which jungkook just sighed.
"Dad what do you want me to do now"

"What you are now asking him?" Jin piped in earning a groan from jungkook.
"Yes hyung tell me what to do. If it's my child i want it besides me but i can't let that filthy omega near me." Jungkook said for which jin was about to slap him. But he was stopped when namjoon grabbed his hands.
"How can you still curse him like this jungkook. Its been 2 months. Forget about everything and just try to let him in." Jin said in a small tone for which jungkook shook his head.
"No hyung. I don't want him near me. But i want my child with me." He said for which jin groaned.
"Jungkook if you want your child besides you,you have to let taehyung with you. If taehyung is away from you your child will be also away from you" jungkook sighed knowing that jin was speaking the truth.
"Then what do i do hyung"

"Let taehyung be with you kook" jin said for which lisa frowned.

"Hyung but....."

"No buts jungkook...it is final you will let taehyung in your life again" mr.jeon said and jungkook sighed. He knew this was the only way to make his baby be with him. He wanted taehyung away from his life but he can't do that when the omega is carrying his child. He thought of letting taehyung in his life as a temporary thing. He will let taehyung be with him until the time he gives birth to his child. After that he would kick him out of his life. He sighed and stood up from the couch and followed his fathers order to get ready and go with them to taehyungs pack and bring the omega back to his pack and to his life.................

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜