12.The jeon's :

Taehyung was extremely happy. He was so cheerful and was rushing to go to a particular place where a little girl was waiting for him. Still, it's unbelievable for taehyung. He doesn't know what was the reason for jimin to agree and let taehyung and jungi go to the jeon's house. He knew that at any cost Jimin would not allow him to go to jungkook. But today thing's changed. He knew that it had something to do with Jin calling Jimin in the morning but he didn't want to think further about it. Now the only thing in his mind is Yuri and the time they are going to spend together.

Getting himself and jungi ready for the day taehyung went to the living room where jin was waiting to pick them up and drop them at the jeon's. Taehyung and Jungi greeted jin and they went to Jin's car. Before taehyung could enter the car he was stopped by a small tug on his wrist. Taehyung looked and saw Jimin looking at him with desperate eyes.

"what happened jiminie.....why do you look so sad.." taehyung asked as he slowly caressed jimin's cheeks. "tae you will not leave me right?" taehyung was taken back by the unexpected question. He knew why was jimin asking this so without hesitation he spoke." jiminie you are my boyfriend, my everything ,my happiness then how am i suppose to leave you. I love you more than anything jiminie . Don't doubt my love for you. I will not leave you ok...." jimin just nodded his head and stared deep in taehyung's eyes. Taehyung slowly cupped jimin's face and kissed his nose ,his cheeks and finally his lips. The kiss felt like an assurance for jimin. The assurance that kim taehyung is his and only his. With that taehyung slowly got inside the car and sped off. Jimin watched the car dissappear in the heavy traffic. He was not having a good feeling about this. But he need to let go. Taehyung is a mother. The mother of jeon euphoria. He knew that she deserves her mother's love so jimin willingly let taehyng go visit her. At first he was too stubborn to do that but jin and his advices made it happen.

Taehyung and Jungi reached the jeon's. The house was not that big but not that small. It was beautiful. Taehyung slowly walked through the yard and reached the door. He rang the doorbell. He could hear squeaks from the inside and footsteps approaching. The door opened and yuri jumped on taehyung making him stumble backwards. He was about to fall on his butt with yuri but was quickly stopped by a hand on his waist. Taehyung knew who's hand was that and his face flushed red. He looked up at Jungkook and saw him smiling his bunny smile. Taehyung stood straight and gave him his boxy smile. Jungkook stepped to the side to give space for taehyung to enter the house.

As taehyung entered the house he felt like a piece of his unfinished puzzle was joined. He felt like finally he was home. He went to the couch and sat there with his two babies.

" mommy jungi wants milk"

" yeah taetae yuri need's milk too"

Both of them whined. Taehyung stood up and went to the door to ask Jungkook for some milk.

Jungkook was immersed in talking to jin about his plans to make taehyung remember everything. He felt someone poking his hand. He looked to his side to see Taehyung looking at him with doe eyes. Seeing him, a small smile made it's way to Jungkook's lip's.

"yes tae......do you need anything"

"uhmmm mr.jeo....uh jungkook hyung they want milk. Is there milk in the kitchen? "Taehyung said pointing towards the kids. Jungkook chuckled at taehyung's behaviour. He was looking so cute with his shy smile.

"uh jin hyung i guess we will meet in the evening"

"oh yeah....bye jungkook, bye tae. I will come to pick you in the evening ok"

"oh ok hyung..drive safe bye" with that jin left leaving jungkook ,taehyung and the two kids on their own.

"You needed milk...?"Jungkook asked taehyung. Taehyung nodded shyly and looked at jungkook. They both went to the kitchen. Jungkook handed taehyung the milk and smiled at him.

"hyung do you have sugar"

"why"

"mm jungi likes to drink milk with sugar"

"oh it's at the top shelf..'' Jungkook said and Taehyung went to take the sugar from the top shelf. He was not so small but the shelf was a little high so he needed to tiptoe his legs to reach the sugar. Jungkook watched as taehyung tried to reach the shelf. He tried so much hard but was not reaching. He huffed and pouted when he was not able to reach the shelf. Jungkook chuckled and went behind taehyung to take the sugar. He not so purposefully pressed himself against taehyung while reaching for the sugar. Taehyung froze in his spot because of the sudden close proximity. His cheeks flushed pink. Jungkook was aware of the effect he was having on the boy. He was not going to admit it openly but he will try every method he can to make taehyung fall for him and leave jimin. Jungkook gave the sugar to taehyung and winked at him. Seeing this side of Jungkook Taehyung couldn't help the fact that his face was now a tomato. He hoped that he would not have to deal with this jungkook for too long. Because if he does he will not be able to control his blushing and it will embarrass himself.

Leaving his thoughts to the back of his mind, Taehyung made milk for the kids and went to the couch to feed them. Reaching the living room he saw Jungkook playing with the children. His heart warmed at the sight. He approached them and gave the kids their milk and sat at the couch next to Jungkook but not touching him. Jungkook looked at his side and saw taehyung fiddling with his shirt. He knew taehyung was bored so he scooted closer to him.

"Are you bored..'' Jungkook asked, making Taehyung look at him. He nodded and Jungkook Started to think of a way to make his boredom go away. Suddenly an evil smile formed on his face but it was only visible for himself. He thanked the gods up there for giving him this idea. He knew that this was the best opportunity to woo taehyung. He prayed for everything to come out as he planned............

BORAHAE.........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜