49.TOGETHER AGAIN(past) :

Jungkook and his father along with namjoon and jin reached crystal pack. They got out of the car and went to the pack house. Mr.jeon knocked on the door and saw chanyeol coming to the door. Both the head alphas greeted each other with a polite smile. But soon chanyeols smile turned into an angry expression when he was met with jungkook. He glared at the trueblood who only gulped and looked away awkwardly. Sure jungkook was the powerful trueblood but he still respected every person older than him,especially a person who is at the same age as his father. He was little afraid of chanyeol since he had hurted the alphas son. Feeling the tension in the air mr.jeon spoke. He informed chanyeol about there decision and the alpha of crystal pack just sighed. He knew this was the best decision for taehyung rather than making him and his child live away from there guardian. He just wanted to know his sons opinion. If his son wanted to go he will let him but if he refuses he will never force his son. Chanyeol made sure to warn jungkook about to not hurt his son. Jungkook just shrugged saying that if he hurt taehyung he will automatically hurt his child. Chanyeol just sighed while mr.jeon spoke.
"Chanyeol where is taehyung? I really want to see him and take him with us"

"Oh i will call him. Baek can you call tae here"chanyeol said to his mate. Baekhyun went upstairs to taehyungs room while jungkook was impatiently  shaking his legs in a manner to ease his nervousness. He was nervous because he was going to meet taehyung after 2 months. He wanted to see the omega but he will not tell that to others. Soon he saw baekhyun coming down the stairs. He looked behind the luna but didn't see his mate following him. He frowned and looked at baekhyun with confusion.
"Where is he?" Jungkook asked his voice a little harsh making jimin glare at him while baekhyun sighed.
"He is being stubborn. He dosen't wnt to see jungkook and let alone return to his pack." Hearing baekhyung jungkook scoffed.
"This little shit...." jungkook mumbled under his breath and stood up making his way to the stairs. But he was soon stopped by a hand placed on his shoulder. He turned to see jimin standing there glaring at him.
"What do you want jimin?" Jungkook asked gritting his teeth and jimins glare intensed.
"If you dare hurt him i will kill you....you piece of shit" jimin growled making jungkooks anger to rile up even more. He scoffed and glared at jimin and made his way to upstairs were the omegas room was situated.

Taehyung was pacing back and forth in his room. He knew jungkook was here. His mate was here to take him back to his pack. But taehyung was not willing to return to the place where he experienced the most romantic and most hurting moments. He would never return to that hell. He wants the most perfect life for his baby and if he choose to go with his mate he will end up hurting his baby. His mate will again hurt him along with his baby. Thats why he refused to go out of his room when his mother told him about jungkooks arrival. Suddenly he smelled the familiar scent of his mate. He gulped hard and the speed of his pacing increased. He saw the door to his room being opened and there stood his mate,the almighty jeon jungkook. He gulped seeing his alpha again in his full glory. Taehyung felt like jungkook became more handsome in these past 2 months. He was wearing a black printed shirt with his hair styled perfectly.

 He was wearing a black printed shirt with his hair styled perfectly