50.CRAVINGS(past) :

Taehyung and jungkook along with others reached blood moon pack. They made their way inside the house. As soon as taehyung entered the house he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug by jungkooks mother. He smiled and hugged the women back. He then separated from the hug and talked to jungkooks mother about what had happened in his life for the past 2 months. Mrs.jeon only looked at taehyung with teary eyes while hearing him. Taehyung then told them that he was exausted and he went upstairs where the guestroom and jungkooks room was situated. He debated with himself that wether he should go inside jungkooks room or stay in the guestroom. Soon he choose to stay in the truebloods room because he wanted to have fun making the alpha suffer. He made his way inside jungkooks room only to see the bathroom door opening and lisa coming out of it. She had her damp hair covered with a towel while she wore fresh clothes. Taehyung instantly knew what the girl was doing inside his mates room. He clenched his teeth thinking how she replaced him in jungkooks life. As he was busy cursing at the alpha in his thoughts lisa made her way to him. Taehyung looked at her and gritted his teeth.
"Oh hey taehyung......"lisa said with a fake smile which taehyung knew was because of her hatered towards him. He too showed a fake smile towards her.
"Hello lisa..." he said and lisa giggled.
"I thought you would never come back here" she smirked for which taehyung let out a humourless chuckle.
"Why wouldn't i? This house belongs to my mate so i am always welcomed here"

"Oh is that so...wasn't your mate the one who kicked you out of here.."

"Yep and he is the one who brought me back here...." taehyung said with a smirk seeing lisas smile falter. She just huffed and was about make a remark towards him but she stopped when jungkook entered the room. She smirked at taehyung and went to jungkook. She hugged the trueblood who had a frown on his face.
"Hey jungkookie....i missed you" she said with a pout. Taehyung wanted to gag at the sight but he choose to stay silent. Jungkook looked down at the girl hugging him and sighed.
"I only went away for like 4 hours lisa" he said with a bored tone and taehyung smiled internally. He glared at lisa which was noticed by jungkook. The trueblood smirked noticing the jealousy visible in taehyungs eyes. He put his arms around lisas waist and that instance taehyungs eyes widened he looked at jungkook only to see the trueblood with a smug smile.
"Asshole" he mouthed to jungkook and went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. Jungkook chuckled at the omegas cute jealousy. He was staring at the bathroom door when a hand was placed on his chest.
"Kook....are you forgiving him that easily...." she asked and it was then all the bad memories came back to his mind. How his mate cheated on him and lied to him about his bestfriend. He clenched his fists and lisa smirked seeing the alphas sudden change. She knew that she had to do only one thing to fully separate jungkook from taehyung and that was to manipulate the alphas mind and make him more angry towards taehyung. She had a full proof plan to make in action and she was ready to make taehyung and jungkook separeate. Soon she kissed jungkook on the cheek for which the alpha just smiled at her.
"Good night jungkookie" she said with extra cheerful tone making jungkook chuckle.
"Good night lisa" he said and soon the girl was out of the room. Jungkook locked the door and turned around only to see a head peeking through the gap between the door of the bathroom. He gulped seeing the omegas wet hair and face. He knew the omega was naked behind the door and his wolf was urging him to just go there and rip the door away and engulf the petite male in his hands. But he just gulped hard and stood there staring. Taehyung felt the alphas stare. He knew his mate was captivated by his looks. So he choose to play with the dazed alpha. He cleared his throat earning jungkooks attention.
"Umm...can you get me a towel?" Taehyung asked internaly smirking as to see what the alphas reaction would be. He looked at the alphas face and instantly regretted his idea seeing jungkook taking a towel out of the closet and walking towards him with a smirk. He gulped hard thinking of what the other would do to him. Jungkook extended the towel to taehyung who quickly wrapped it around his waist and stood inside the bathroom . He knew he has to get out and get changed but his mate was still in the room. He gulped hard and shook his head. He scolded himself for being afraid of his mate who deserved hell. He took a deep breath and went out of the bathroom showing off his naked torso to his mate. Jungkook felt like he couldn't breathe. His eyes scanned the omegas naked upper half. Soon his stare fell on his flat stomach he thought of how that flat stomach would swell with his child. He smiled at his imagination but soon realised that his mate was already wearing his clothes. Taehyung soon turned to his mate with a sad face and stared at him. Jungkook frowned seeing the sudden mood change of taehyung.
"What....." he rasped for which taehyungs frown deepened.
"I am craving for strawberries...." the omega said internaly smiling at his choice of food. He knew strawberries where not so available at this hour and thats why he choose the fruit as his craving food.
"And what do i have to do with that?" Jungkook asked with a shrugg.
"What....you have to bring them to me."

"In your dreams you brat"

"Oh not in my dreams jerk. Now i need them and you will bring them to me." He said with a glare for which jungkook glared back at him.
"I am not your maid you little shit"

"Yes you are .....you asshole. I want strawberries now......go and by them for me"

"And what if i don't" jungkook asked crossing his arms over his chest while glaring at taehyung. The omega smirked at the alpha and in the next moment he was screaming. He screamed at the top of his lungs making jungkook flinch and cover his ears with his hands.
"What the hell are you screaming for?" He asked the omega who smugly smiled at him.
"Just wait a moment and you will see dummy" jungkook was about to curse the other when the door to his room was burst open revealing jin,namjoon,and jungkooks parents. Jungkook looked at taehyung with shocked eyes knowing what the omega was going to do. He motioned his eyes at taehyung to not do anything but he just winked at him and began to make a sad pouty face.
"What happened taebear" mrs.jeon asked for which taehyung sadly sighed.
"Eomma i only asked him to buy me some strawberries and he tried to hurt me". Hearing the omegas words mrs.jeon whipped her head to his son who instantly gulped.
"Eomma this bitch is liei........" before he could complete his words mrs.jeon spoke.
"Jeon jungkook how dare you try to hurt him. Don't you know that he is pregnant and the baby he is carrying is yours. He is an omega and he will have cravings during his pregnancy and you being his mate and the father of his child is bound to serve him and fulfil his needs." Mrs.jeon scolded him making jungkook glare at the omega who was smugly smiling at him.
"Mom this little shit is lying. He wasn't asking me... he was ordering me to bring him strawberries" jungkook said and mrs.jeon looked at taehyung who pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes. She just cooed at the cute omega and glared at her son.
"Jungkook this instant go out and buy him strawberries orelse you won't get anything to eat tonight."

"What the...eomma how can you....."

"No jungkook. I don't want to hear anything. Just go out and bring him his craving food." She said and jungkook glared at the omega with a deadly glare before storming out of the room. Mrs.jeon then turned to taehyung and ruffled his hair.
"Are you okay sweety...."

"Yes eomma. I am fine just some cravings thats all"

"Oh ok then take rest. We will be downstairs. If you need anything just call us ok" she said and went out of the room followed by namjoon and mr.jeon. Taehyung saw jin staring at him with a grin.
"You did it on purpose didn't you?"

"Yep...i just took a small revenge..."

"Yeah...way to go taehyungie...." jin cheared clapping his hands. He winked at the omega who winked back at him.

Taehyung was now on with a great paln. A plan which can make jungkook pay for his monstorous deeds. But he will not make his mate suffer too much. He still was that weak omega who loved his mate. He knows that jungkook is just doing all of this from the misunderstanding he has on him. He wanted his mate back. His alpha who loved him and cared for him like he was the most precious thing in the world.

In between all of these he had his happines. His baby who was now growing inside of him. He looked down at his stomach and caressed it with his palm.
"Wait some more cupcake....then mommy and you can be with daddy and have a beautiful family hmmm"..................

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜