6.Unexpected encounter :

Hearing Jin ,Jimin released a breath that he himself didn't know how long he was holding. One part of jimin was happy that jungkook didn't want taehyung back,but the other half was scared that if jungkook and taehyung frequently meet then there is a chance that taehyung can regain his memory..... And by regaining his memory Taehyung will definitely come to know about their daughter. Taehyung already has a soft spot for yuri and if he knows she is his daughter then nobody can resist him from going and loving his daughter. Jimin didn't want that to happen.

Back then in their childhood Jimin had a crush on Taehyung and as time passed by it developed into love. Once jimin proposed to taehyung and he rejected him. After that jimin tried to bury his feelings for taehyung and he succeeded in that. But then the almighty jeon jungkook came and made taehyung's life a living hell. At first Jimin didn't bother about them but as the abuse became strong he fought for tae. When taehyung gave birth to yuri jungkook took her away from taehyung. Then taehyung was all alone so jimin saved him and gave him a new happy life.

In jimin's opinion he is the most decerving person to have taehyung rather than the asshole jeon jungkook.so now seeing jungkook here so close to taehyung make's jimin scared of losing taehyung.

Jimin was brought back from his trance when taehyung called him from inside. He looked at Jin and before he could say anything, Taehyung came out to the backyard and dragged him inside.

"ughh baby slow down... Why are you rushing..."

"no jiminie come fast ,if we slow down the moment will be gone"

"What moment baby....." Jimin asked with confusion.

"look jiminie don't you see how cute they two look together....i wish she was my daughter...." Taehyung said while looking at the children who were playing on the floor with dreamy eyes.

"mm baby yuri has a dad and a mom."

"I know jimini.....wait did you call her Yuri ? Is that her name?....."Taehyung asked with sparkling eyes.

" Baby her name is Jeon euphoria and they call her yuri."

"Awww it's really a good name and it suits her so well. I bet her mom and dad are the best parents ever to have her..."

"mmmhmmm '' Jimin hummed in response, not really liking the conversation. Suddenly they heard the doorbell ringing. Jin went to answer the door while Jimin went to the bathroom and Taehyung sat in the living room with the children.

Jin opened the door only to be met with the three men standing there smiling at him. Jin tensed while remembering that taehyung and jimin are inside. He stared at them not knowing what to do.

"Baby, are you letting us inside? We are starving," Namjoon asked. Jin quickly snapped out of his trance and let them inside. He prayed that everything would go smoothly without any chaos.

Taehyung was playing with the children when that addictive scent hit his nose. He snapped his head to the direction of that scent and saw a man standing there looking at him with rage and disgust in his eyes. There Taehyung's wolf said the only word that he didn't want to hear......

"MATE"

Taehyung stood up from the floor and the next thing he knew he was crashing on the corner of the room. At first he couldn't understand anything, his vision became blurry and his head started to spin. He tried to stand up but failed and fell on the floor with a thud. When he regained his consciousness he saw the stranger/ his mate being punched in the face by jimin and the man punching jimin back. Taehyung stood up from the floor and ran to the fighting men. He tried to drag them apart but failed. Namjoon ,jin and jhope quickly split them apart. Taehyung looked at the man and saw him coming towards him. Taehyung closed his eyes and waited for another punch to land on him,but none came. He opened his eyes to see himself engulfed in jimin's hug while namjoon pulled the man away from him.

When the chaos settled , Taehyung saw the man talking to Jin and taking the little girl in his arms. Then he came to taehyung...

"Look here you slut don't ever try to come near my daughter.... I don't need a whore like you near my daughter...you don't have anything to do with us...and..." the next thing said by jungkook hurted taehyung a little.

"I know what you are thinking but it's not going to happen...I JEON JUNGKOOK ONCE AGAIN REJECT YOU KIM SLUT TAEHYUNG AS MY MATE..do you understand it. So never come near me or my daughter.''with that jungkook stormed out of the house with a crying yuri hugging him and looking at taehyung with teary eyes. Taehyung didn't know how but he felt a part of his own body was ripped and taken away by jungkook.

Taehyung cried there hugging Jimin tightly. He was totally confused,confused as to why his mate was calling him a slut and why did his mate directly reject him without introducing himself. It's not like he wanted his mate to accept him and live a happy life,he already has his love's jungi and jimin. But a part of him was feeling so sad especially his wolf was howling in pain. Taehyung couldn't forget the image of that little girl. He wanted to love her so much but fate didn't allow him............

BORAHAE......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜