28.OLD FRIEND'S(past) :

It was a beautiful morning for taehyung. He woke up early. He decided to make breakfast for everyone with jin. He went to the kitchen and was helping jin with breakfast when two arms where snaked around his waist and a head rested on his shoulder. He turned to his side and saw a sleepy jimin. He chuckled and continued to do his work not bothered by jimin clinging on to him like a koala. He is used to jimin being clingy almost every minute. While he was continuing to chop vegetables he heard a low growl. He looked to the direction from where the growl came and saw jungkook glaring to his direction. He instantly knew what exactly was the reason behind jungkooks glares. He quickly nudged jimin indicating to let him go and jimin huffed before releasing himself from taehyung. Jimin went to the his room passing jungkook but was stopped by him.
"Don't touch him park" he said venom dripping voice. Jimin chuckled at how  easy jungkook got jealous. He choose to play with his jealousy a little.
"Oh it is not possible jeon. I am used to being clingy with him and he also dosen't have any problem with that. And we are used to having a lot of skinship. Because he is my baby taetae....."jimin said the last part with a wink and it was the last straw of jungkooks patience. He grabbed jimin by his shirt and was ready to punch him when a hand was pulling his fisted hand back from jimins face.
"Mr.jeon please stop....why are you trying to hurt jimin every time you see's him with me." Taehyung asked glaring at jungkook who was now staring at him like a hurt puppy. If this was some other times taehyung would have laughed at how jungkook reacted to his scolding. He then looked at jimin who was smiling smugly.
"And you....i know you provoked him....how many times do i have to tell you to not do that jiminie."
"But baby....i just wanted to see his reaction" hearing jimin jungkook huffed.
"Oh is it....i don't wan't your face to have a purple eye or bleeding nose as a decoration jiminie." Jimin just cheekily grinned. He then kissed taehyungs cheek and rushed to his room shoulder bumping jungkook. Taehyung then turned to jungkook with a small smile but he was quick to mask it with a glare.
"Why do you get jealous jeon" he asked jungkook who looked at him with a are you serious look.
"Why am i jealous....what is their to answer taehyung. I don't like it when he touches you" taehyung sighed he knew this was coming.
"Oh my god mr.jeon for your kind information he is my best friend. We are used to skinship." Taehyung said and crossed his hands over his chest.
"But....now you have me so don't be touchy with him. Be touchy with me...." jungkook said with a playful smile. Taehyungs face flushed red hearing jungkooks open flirting.
"Yaah shut up you muscle bunny"

"Muscle bunny....really"

"Yes you are a muscle bunny...and a stupid one too" taehyung said playfuly  showing his tongue to jungkook and dashing away to the kitchen.
"You little brat...come here..." jungkook said and was about to run after taehyung when the door bell rung. He just gave taehyung a glare and opened the door. He saw his two childhood friends standing there. He smiled wide. His bunny smile on full display. He quickly pulled both of them into a bone crushing hug.
"Ju-jungkook i can't breath..." jhope his friend said making jungkook release the hug.
"Hobi hyung this is realy a surprise. And park bogum you are late." Jungkook said making both the males chuckle. He invited both of them inside his house. When they was settled on the couch taehyung came out of the kitchen his eyes going wide.
"Oh my god....hobi hyung.." he squealed and ran to his hyung. Hobi quickly stood up and caught taehyung in his embrace.
"Hey taebear" he said patting taehyungs back and ruffling his hair.
"I really missed you hyung....why did you leave not even telling me. I was so sad..." he pouted making everyone coo at his cuteness. Jhope just smiled at him and started talking to him about the events they both missed in each others life. While taehyung was busy talking to jhope he failed to notice the lustful eyes of a specific alpha roaming all over his body. Feeling eyes on him his first instinct was to look at jungkook but when he looked he saw the trueblood was busy talking to someone. Taehyung looked at that someone and hia breath hitched. There stood the alpha who scared him to his core and made him uncomfortable when jungkook and him went to the mall. He gulped and squirmed under the man's lustful gaze. He was about to go back to the kitchen when jungkook spoke.
"Taehyung you remember bogum don't you...we have met him at the mall"
"Y-yeah i r-remember" taehyung said stutterin badly.
"Oh so the thing is that bogum is here to stay with us for a month. " jungkook said for which taehyungs eyes went wide he visibly gulped. He just nodded and hurried off from there not being able to stand under bogum's stare.

Soon everybody came to the living room and chatted for long. Jimin and jungkook throwing dissing remarks at each other while bogum and others laughed enjoying the drama. In the middle of the talk jin invited all of them to have lunch while taehyung was busy plating the dishes. He heared chattering sounds and saw everyone coming towards the dining hall. Taehyung knew the lustful stare on him but he choose to ignore it and serve food for everyone.
"Come taebear sit with me" jhope said. The second he said that he heared two growls.
"Woah....jungkook and jimin what happened to you two" he asked confused.
"Tae baby come and sit with me." Jimin said totaly dismisaing jhopes question who by now knew what was the reason for their growl. Taehyung just stared at jimin and jungkook. He sighed and went to them. He sat in the middle jimin on his right and jungkook on his left while bogum sat across him. The two truebloods were happy by taehyungs decision and started eating.

After lunch jhope and bogum where told they both will have there own  rooms because yoongi and lisa where gone. Taehyung was happy because bogum had the room which was used by lisa. The room is downstairs making bogum not able to see taehyung in his room. Taehyung now was so conscious about the new alphas presence. He had a gut feeling that bogums arrival is the starting of something bad..............

BORAHAE ..........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜