33.MISSING YOU(past) :

It's been 2 days only and jungkook is already missing taehyung so much. He is dying to see his beautiful mate. They always talk through there mind link but that isn't helping the two of them. Taehyung will always talk to jungkook about how his day went and all but the trueblood would always whine about how he misses his mate.

Currently it is 10 in the night and jungkook was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He wants to see his baby so badly but he can't because taehyung strictly said that they will meet after 5 days so jungkook dosen't need to visit the crystal pack house. But jungkook is not having it. He really wants to see his mate. So he choose to sneak into his mates pack. He quickly got ready and was about to jump out of the window when a hand was placed on his shoulder.
"Where do you think you are going kook" jin asked smiling. Jungkook turned around and smiled sheepishly at jin.
"I was just going out for a run"

"Ha...don't lie to me jungkook. You were about to go to taehyung weren't you?" Jin asked smirking and jungkook became red.
"Hyung i miss him. I want to see him hyung"

"Hmm didn't tae told you to not visit him"

"Yes hyung....but i can't stay away from him."

"Aww...it's ok kook's you can go. I will make sure no one knows."

"Really...thanks hyung." With that jungkook jumped out of the window shifting into his black wolf and ran into the direction of his mates pack.

Taehyung was currently having a bath before bed. He came out of the bathroom wearing his or jungkooks big white shirt and a pair of boxers. He was drying his hair when he caught his favourite smell. His mates scent. He looked around and spotted a dark figure hiding behind the curtains. He chuckled at the childish behaviour of his trueblood mate. He slowly made his way to the window and locked it.
"Hmm i forgot to lock my window. Who knows someone might enter my room." He said with a grin. He went infront of the curtains and in a swift movement he parted them revealing his alpha who now had wide eyes.
"Oh hi kookie" taehyung greeted with a smirk and jungkook was having trouble to make up words.
"What are you doing in my room alpha" there taehyung asked in a sexy(i cringed writing this single word) tone making jungkook gulp. He slowly made his way out of the curtains and stood infront of taehyung.
"I missed you baby" he said and hugged taehyung nuzling his face in his mates shoulder.
"I missed you too kookie. But why are you here now."taehyung asked running his fingers through jungkooks black locks.
"I wanted to see you baby. I felt lonely" jungkook said making a pouty face.
"Aww ....are you really my trueblood alpha or some kid" taehyung asked chuckling and suddenly he was pinned to the wall with jungkook howering over him.
"Do you want me to show you who i am" he asked with his voice low making taehyungs legs go week. It was a thing that taehyung was weak for jungkooks low voice and his dominating aura.
" i love you kookie" taehyung said which made an instant smile on jungkooks face.
"I love you too baby" he said and kissed taehyung by holding his waist and the omega was quick to wrap his arms around his alphas neck. They kissed hungrily pouring every ounce of there love for the other. Taehyung was first to break the kiss. He looked at jungkook with swollen lips panting.
"Lets sleep kookie. You are not leaving tonight" taehyung said and who was jungkook to deny such a wonderful offer. He picked his baby in his arms and went to the bed. He slowly layed taehyung down and took off his hoodie making taehyung go red. He smirked at his babys cute reaction to his exposed torso. He layed down besides taehyung and hugged the omega by his waist who burried his face in the crook of his alphas neck. They both were contented to finaly be in eachothers arms after 2 days......

The morning rays shined through the parted curtains lighting up the already glowing room into a more godly look. Both the mates laying on the bed was shining from the morning rays. Taehyung stirred in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and realised that he was laying on top of jungkook with the truebloods arms rapped around him securely. He didn't make any movement and just stayed at that position. He was enjoying his morning moment with his mate when the door to his room opened revealing his eomma.
"Oh my god tae....when did he came here" baekhyun asked pointing his finger at jungkook. Taehyung jumped out of the bed which made jungkook awake.
"Hm...baby were did you go. Come here i want to sleep more" he said without opening his eyes. He was patting the bed for his mate when he heared a chuckle and a slap on his hand.
"Oww...what the....." jungkook was stoped midway through his cursing by the sight of a laughing baekhyun.
" ohhh....eomma you where here" he asked scratching the back of his neck. He then looked at taehyung and found the omega glaring at him. He gulped hard knowing after this he will have to deal with an angry taehyung.
"Yes i was here. Now put on some shirt and go freshen up. And tae you need to do some explaining after breakfast." Baekhyun said and went out of the room. Taehyung looked at jungkook who smiled sheepishly.
"You....you stupid muscle bunny. Why didn't you wake up early." He asked and jungkook stood up from the bed still shirtless he approached taehyung and hugged him bringing his head to rest on his chest.
"Baby....i really had a good sleep yesterday so i couldn't wake up early" he said stroking taehyungs back to which the omega let out a satisfied moan(again cringed).
" but you should have worn your shirt and my eomma wouldn't have to see you half naked" taehyung said poting and jungkook was quick to kiss the pout away.
"I am sorry baby....now be my good baby and lets freshen up ok. I am starving" jungkook said and taehyung playfuly slapped his chest and went inside the bathroom followed by jungkook.

At the breakfast everybody was surprised to see jungkook. Jimin was full on teasing both mates about being whipped for eachother. Taehyung was tomato red and was hiding his face in jungkooks chest the whole time and jungkook laughed along with the others about his cute mate. After breakfast jungkook told taehyung he was leaving and the omega smiled sadly. They both hugged and kissed eachother so much but wasn't ferling contented. Jungkook got out of the house waving taehyung who smiled and waved back at him. He was very much happy to have a precious male as his mate. He will protect taehyung and cherish him like the most precious thing in the world. His mate was now the most important person in his life other than his parents..............

BORAHAE ........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜