13. WOO HIM :

Taehyung was bored. He wanted to do something to make his boredom go away. But he was holding back because jungkook told him that he has a plan. Taehyung waited patienly for jungkook. After a while of playing with his phone taehyung saw jungkook coming down with a laptop in his hand. A smile was evident on jungkook's face making taehyung smile. He looked at jungkook with confused eye's as he slowly made his way towards taehyung.
" Hey...umm i was wondering if we could watch a movie." jungkook said hoping taehyung will agree.
"yeah.... I-i would like that. I was so bored. S-so which m-movie." taehyung asked stuttering.
"you can pick a movie. I will go and make some popcorn."
"oh ok...." with that jungkook went to the kitchen.

When jungkook was making the popcorn he came to remember he hadn't loged out from his google page. The problem is that taehyung is not suppose to see his search history. So without wasting any more time he ran to the living room only to see taehyung looking at his laptop with a blush on his face. Hearing footstep's taehyung looked up from the laptop and saw jungkook standing there with wide eyes. He didn't knew what to say. Without thinking further and not wanting to embarass jungkook he slowly shut the laptop and placed it near him on the couch. He clearly remember what he saw in that laptop, jeon jungkook search history and it was cute and funny.......

How to woo an omega ?

Best idea to entertain an omega..

How to make your mate fall for you ?

How to get your mate back ?

Gifts that soft omega likes........

He know that all of this is searched for him. He was clearly flustered when he saw how much effort jungkook took in to make him happy. He was really lucky to have a mate like him. But he can't have jungkook because if he choose jungkook over jimin then he will hurt his jiminie. He can't afford to hurt his jiminie.

While taehyung was being zoned out jungkook slowly approached him and cleared his throat. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at jungkook.
"uhmm....well...did you....did you see anything.." jungkook asked embarassed. Not wanting to make jungkook more embarassed taehyung shook his head.
"no i didn't see anything"
Hearing him jungkook let out a breath that he didn't knew for how long he was holding.
"oh...did you find any movie to watch"
"no...i couldn't find any."
"oh then i will choose one" with that jungkook took the laptop and searched for perfect movie to watch.

After finding the perfect movie jungkook went to get snacks and blanket for them. He brought a fluffy blanket and gave it to taehyung. Taehyung smiled and thanked him. The kid's were tired and they slept so there was nothing to ruin the moment. Jungkook took a seat on the couch near taehyung. The movie started to play and both were enjoying it. It was a fantasy romance movie which jungkook intentionally choose to make the mood. When they were half way through the movie jungkook felt a weight on his shoulder. He turned to his side to see that taehyung scootted closer to him and now is resting his head on jungkook shoulder. He couldn't express how happy he was to see taehyung making a move. He slowly made himself comfortable in the position with taehyung. He felt taehyungs gaze on him. When he looked at taehyung he internaly cooed because there sat taehyung with an adorable shy smile and stretching the blanket towards jungkook. He slowly took the blanket and covered both of them. They stayed like that till the end of the movie. When the movie was over they both got off the couch. Taehyung heared the doorbell ring and he knew it was jin. He went to the kids and brought them to the door. Jungkook lifted yuri up from the floor while taehyung carried a sleeping jungi. They both awkwardly stared at eachother not knowing what to say.

Jungkook was the first to break the awkward silence.
"i hope you and jungi had a great time"
Taehyung smiled at him.
"yes...we had a great time"
"so will you come here more often"
"mm i will try.."
"oh ok then good night" with that said jungkook leaned in and pressed a kiss on taehyungs forehead. Taehyung stood stunned at the sudden gesture. His cheeks turned bright red. Without  giving jungkook the opportunity to see his face he rushed to the door and opened it. Jungkook watched and chuckled at taehyungs cuteness. Before getting inside the car taehyung turned around once more.
"good night jungkookie and you can feel proud because you really wooed me today. With that taehyung got inside the car. He didn't know from were he got the confidence to make a playful comment like that towards jungkook. But it was worth it because he saw how jungkook face turned red from embarassement and an amused look in his eyes.

Jungkook watched as taehyungs car drove off from his drive way. He stood there like a fool smiling to himself. At that moment he made a promise to himself to make as many opportunities with taehyung as he can....................He was really in love with his cute mate.....

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜