47.UNEXPECTED HAPPINESS(past) :

It's been two months. Two months since taehyung was rescued from jungkook and his rage. Both the mates felt really shattered because of getting separated from there other half. Their pain was 10 times intense because unlike other wolfs jungkook and taehyung didn't have a second chance. They only had each other as their first and last love. Taehyung was the one who felt the pain of the separation in a more harsh way. He was a male omega a weak one in mental and physical strength resulting him in becoming weak. He always cried hard in the night and would always cuddle with jimin feeling safe in his best friends arms. On the other hand jungkook was enduring the pain by taking it out on others. He made the pack warriors train hard and non stop. He made every pack member work hard. But the worst part was he became a playboy and he fucked every single girl who seduced him. But the one he was with most was lisa. When taehyung was out of the pack and jungkooks life she used the opportunity to make herself a part in jungkooks life. She always went inside jungkooks room at night knowing very well that the trueblood will be in his most vulnerable state that time. At first jungkook would try to push her away but eventually he let her in. He found comfort in his child hood friend. He was not letting lisa fully into his life. He used to fuck her and be with her but that was all. He never thought of her as his next mate or the packs luna and lisa knew about this. She was trying her level best to enter into jungkooks heart and be his mate for his entire life but jungkook was not letting her in. She was adamant that she will try hard until she wins jungkooks heart.

Jungkook and taehyungs family was the people who were the most shocked when they heared about what happened between the mates. Jungkooks parents scolded him so much while taehyungs parents comforted there weak son. Eventhough everyone was blaming him jungkook was not ready to give taehyung an oppurtunity to explain himself. He was not ready to let the omega again in his life..............

Taehyung was currently laying on his bed curled up in a ball. His abdomen was hurting like hell that he let out a scream. He was feeling nauseous and sick for the past 3 days. At first he thought of it some food poison or something but then again it continued to increase. He was now in tears. He cried and called out his mothers name who barged inside his room with a worried face. As baekhyun entered the room he saw his baby laying on the bed with teary eyes and was clutching his stomach so tight. Baekhyun rushed to his baby and scooped him into a hug.
"Baby...what happened to you...." baekhyun asked and taehyung only cried hard. He clutched on his eommas shirt tightly and stuttered out.
"E-eomma i.....i feel sick. My stomach hurts eomma. I-it feels like my stomach is being j-jabbed from the inside." He said and baekhyung was froze for a moment. It was then he realised the changes in his son's scent. Taehyungs scent had became more sweet and calming. Then it hit baekhyun. He smiled happily and kissed his son's hair.
"Taehyungie...baby...when was the last time that you had sex with jungkook." Baekhyun asked for qhich taehyung gasped and looked at his eomma.
"What....eomma you can't just throw a question like that at me." Baekhyun chuckled at his babys cuteness and asked again. This time making it more calm and taehyung blushed hard but soon his eyes became teary remembering how his mate raped him against his will.
"Baby what happened why are you crying"

"I-its nothing eomma. I i just felt sad thinking about him thats it."

"Oh okk...so tell me baby when was the last time you have done it with jungkook"

"Mm when i was on my heat and he was on his rut" taehyung said for which baekhyun gasped. Then a smile came to baekhyuns face and he quickly stood up from the bed and tugged on taehyungs hand.
"Taebear you have to come with me to the pack doctor. We will have a check up for you." He said for which taehyung nodded and stood up. He quickly clutched his dtomach when he felt pain. He wanted to find the reason behind his sickness as soon as possible.

Taehyung was laying on the hospital bed after the doctor took a quick check up on him. He fiddled with his fingers feeling nervous to know the reason behind his sickness. His mother was sitting besides his bed with a smile on his face. Taehyung was confused from the start when they came to the doctor. He was confused as to why his mother was smiling all the while he was going through pain. As he was on his oqn thoughts he heared the doctor coming to them with the report. He sat up with the help of his mother and looked at the doctor who nodded at his mother with a smile.
"So taehyung i did all the check up and now i have a good news for you"the doctor said and taehyung was confused as to what the good news was. He hoped that he was ok and his health was alright. He looked at the doctor confused and the doctor chuckled seeing the clueless boy.
"You are 1 week pregnant taehyung(🙈)" the doctor said and taehyung stood there with wide eyes. He couldn't utter a single word. He was happy and sad at the same time. He was happy that he was going to feel the most precious feeling of beeing a mother. But the sad part was he will be a single parent for his baby. His baby will not get the feeling of having his parents together with him. He looked at his mother who instanly hugged him. Taehyung burried his face in his mothers neck and cried. His mothet knew what exactly taehyung was feeling at the moment so he just let his son cry out his pain. After thanking the doctor taehyung and his mother went to there pack house to inform the other about the happy news. Taehyung was so shy when everyones attention was on him. He fidled with the hem of his shirt and stared at the ground with red cheeks. Jimin hugged his bestfriend and wished him congrats followed by all the pack members. They all wished him and started to prepare for the party to announce there alphas son being pregnant. Chanyeol informed jungkooks father about taehyungs pregnancy who was happy to hear his son was going to be a father. They wanted to tell the news to jungkook but the trueblood was currently out of the pack with some meeting and other pack duties. All the pack members of blood moon pack was happy except for lisa. She was fuming with anger because now she had a threat infront of her to reach jungkooks heart. She had to get rid of taehyung and his baby before jungkook finds out about taehyungs innocence. She always knew that taehyung was innocent about the news about him and bogum. Because she was the one who made bogums desire for taehyung grow more to a level that he was ready to do anything to claim taehyung as his. She now only had one thing in her mind and that was for to make jungkook reject taehyung and his soon to be born child......

While the two packs where happy about the omega being pregnant some where deep inside the abandoned forests some people were planning there evil plans.
"So the omega is finaly pregnant"

"Yes your highness he is pregnant with the truebloods child."

"Well well now we have to get the omega here with us. The little one he is carreing is the most powerful creature to ever exist. If we claim that little one as one of us we can rule over the werewolfs easily."

"Yes your highness"

"Where is the omega now"

"He is in his pack your highness"

"And where is the trueblood now"

"He is in his own pack. Both are separated for almost 2 months."

"Well then in that case we don't have to worry about the trueblood as a threat"

"Yes your highness"

With that evil laughters echoed through the dark walls of the palace............

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜