36.ROGUES(past) :

The morning ray's where shining through the curtain's lighting the whole room. The two mates who mated yesterday was peasfuly sleeping on the bed cuddling eachother. Jungkook was the first to wake up. He blinked his eyes to adjust to the brightly lit room. He then felt a movement on his chest to see his cute baby sleeping peacfully fisting the duvvet covering them. Jungkook smiled whole heartedly at the cute sight of a pouty liped taehyung sleeping on his chest. He then brushed few strands of his mates hair from his forehead. While jungkook was busy admiring his sleeping beauty he noticed that the beauty was slowly waking up. He closed his eyes pretending to sleep. He felt taehyung moving away from his chest which made him sad. Then he felt a kiss on his cheek and then he heared a thud and a whimper. He shot open his eyes and sat up on the bed looking at the direction from where the sound came only to see taehyung sitting on the floor massaging his butt while mumbling things to himself.
"Uh...baby what are you doing on the floor" he asked in his raspy morning voice earning a huff from taehyung.
" oh you are awake. It is all thanks to you now that i can't walk properly" taehyung said looking at jungkook with crossed hands and an angry glare. Jungkook smirked at his mate. He stood up from the bed and went to his lovely omega who was now looking at him with a glare which made him look like an angry puppy. He picked up his mate who was quick to wrap his arms around his alpha. Jungkook made his way to the bathroom with taehyung in his arms. He made his baby stand on the floor and quickly went to make the bath ready. When he was filling the tub with water he saw taehyung limping towards him. He smiled at his baby who hugged him from the side and burried his face in his alphas neck. With one hand stroking his babys back jungkook made the bath. He then made taehyung sit inside and helped his tired baby wash himself. After taking bath jungkook dressed his baby in his hoodie and shorts who was blushing red as a tomato. Jungkook at the sight and kissed taehyungs forehead. He then gave him pills and water so that his omega will not feel much pain. Taehyung smiled at his alpha and clinged to him like a koala. Jungkook was happy that his baby was depending on him for everything. He wants his baby like this forever so he can take care of him like his precious pure crystal.

After breakfast jungkook and taehyung decided go out into the forest to give some time for their wolfs to be together. They went out of the pack house and shifted into there wolf forms. Both jk and v stood close to each other and suddenly v nudged jk to the side and sprintted into the forest. Jk stood there looking at his mate running into the forest. He wanted to give him mate some fun time so he choose to let his mate run ahead. After feeling like enough jk ran inside the forest. He followed his mates scent but soon growled when he felt more scents other than his mate. He followed his mates scent and he was lead to a clearing in the forest. He looked around only to see that he was alone. He tried to sniff his mate but now knew that his mates scent disappeared from the clearing. It was like his mates scent was blocked by something. Jk felt rustless knowing his mate was in danger. He tried to mind link his mate but was found of no use. Soon jk growled dangerously making the whole forest shiver. His eyes where pitch black with hints of gold while his body was emitting golden light. Jk was of full rage. He wanted to murder who ever took his mate away from him. Soon jungkook got control and shifted back to his human form. His eyes and body still the same with golden hints. He dashed every where in the forest searching for his mate or the people who dared to touch his mate. He ran inside the forest dor hours but was not lucky enough to find his mate. He then went back to his pack wanting to get help from his pack for finding there future luna.

When jungkook came back to his pack he was met with chaos. Some of the pack houses where on fire and some runied. He looked confused at the situation. He then got inside his packhouse only to see evrything destroyed. He then saw namjoon hugging jin who was cut on his leg while his parents where watching them with teary eyes. He then saw a wolf lying lifelessly on the floor. He approached jin who burst out crying seeing the younger.
"Hyung what happened here. Why is everything ruined" jungkook asked confused but was met with another qiestion.
"T-tae he is kidnapped isn't he?" Jin asked and jungkook nodded his head making jin full on sob. He looked at namjoon who nodded his head towards jungkooks parents who stood on the side watching the three.
"Dad what happened here and how do you know tae is missing" he asked his father. Mr.jeon(jungkooks father) took a deep breath before speaking.
" son, after you and taehyung went out everybody was busy when suddenly the doors where burst open and rogues came in. They were searching for something and when we tried to kick them out they attacked us. They were asking us were the male omega is and we knew the only male omega in our pack is tae. So we didn't answer and then i tried calling jackson to help but they killed him and burned our pack houses. They were so strong that we couldn't win them. Jin tried to save your mother from getting attacked and was slashed on his leg. They were searching for taehyung kook. When they didn't find him here they ran out of the pack." Mr.jeon said everything to jungkook who stood there with rage. He clenched his fists and was ready to murder the so called rogues. But before loosing control over the situation he has to find his mate. His baby who is some where away from him kidnapped by rogues. Jungkook called a pack meeting with all the warrior wolfs of the pack and told them to find leads to the unknown rogues. He then went to elder han for help who gave him hints as to where his mate could be. Jungkook being clever he connected the dots and now knew his baby was in the hands of lee minho(sry for making him the evil) his arch enemy. He wanted to make a full proof plan before attacking minho because if anything is wrong and is known to minho he will hurt taehyung and jungkook didn't want his baby to get hurt. He called everyone and planned how to attack minho and get his taehyung back without harm.

2 days after the pack was attacked jungkook and his men where ready to attack minho. Hoseok and namjoon along with jimin joined with jungkook while jin stayed back protecting mrs.jeon and the pack with jungkooks father. Jimin was personaly informed by jungkooks men because jungkook didn't want baekhyun and chanyeol to know about their son being kidnapped. Jungkook and his men went to the place where taehyung was held hostage,minho's packhouse. Jungkook only had one thing in his mind that to rip of minhos head and take his mate back with him safe................

BORAHAE .........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜