38.FIRE(past) :

It has been 2 days since taehyung was trapped with minho. For taehyung this two days where hell. He didn't have any connection with his mate because there link was blocked. During the past 2 days taehyung went through a lot. Minho would always come to his room and speak to him insulting his mate and how he will kill jungkook infront of taehyungs eyes. Minho made sure taehyung was well fed because he wanted the omega to be healthy to witness his mates death. Taehyung was always chained to the bed his legs being not able to move. He suppressed his sobs and crys because he didn't wanted his kidnapper to see him vulnerable. Minho would always come inside taehyungs room and some times he will try to touch taehyung for which the omega would always growl or slap him. But minho wouldn't do anything because he was waiting for the right time to make taehyung his and have his revenge with jungkook.  Taehyung knew that minho would soon hurt him but he had the huge hope in him that his mate would come and rescue him.

Jungkook stood infront of the huge gate that would lead him to his mate. The gate to minhos pack. Jungkook wasn't sure about how many members are in minhos pack. He only knew that minho is the leader of a pack that contains rogue wolfs. He motioned everyone to be alert and opened the gate. They moved further into the pack grounds. As they reached infront of the pack house thousands of rogue wolfs appeared infront of them. They all had there fangs protruded ready to shift and kill the intruders. Jungkook stood stunned there. He didn't think minho would have a huge pack. He only brought 100 men with him thinking he could easily defeat minho but he was now proven wrong. He stared at the front of the wolfs only to see sejin(i couldn't find any other name) his friend standing in a defensive manner. Jungkook felt sad seeing his friend being in the wrong pack. He approached sejin.........

While with taehyung he was panicking. As he woke up in the  morning he had this gut feeling. He knew it had something to do with his mate coming to rescue him. He hoped everything would end up good and he could go back home with his mate harming no one. As taehyung was thinking of his mate he heared the door click open and minho coming in. He had a devilish smirk plastered on his face which made taehyungs inside churn. He looked at minho warely.
"Well well....your mate is here pretty omega" minho said making taehyung froze. He felt happy and scared at the same time. He was happy that his mate came to his rescue while he was scared that minho will harm him or jungkook. He tried to break free from the chains holding his legs only to get stopped by minho who grabbed his both hands and pinned him to the bed.
"Where do you think you are going pretty" minho asked with a smirk making taehyung scared.
"Let me go asshole" he spat only to get slapped by minho.
"Oh how naive of you to think i would let you go that easily when your mate my enemy is already here" minho said tightening his hold around taehyungs wrist. Taehyung knew there was no way for him to escape from minho by acting strong. So he burst out crying all the emotions he suppressed hitting him like a lightning. His tears poured down his cheeks and minho laughed loudly making taehyung more weak.
"Oh now the brave omega is crying. What happened to the sassy omega whom i saw minutes ago" minho asked glaring daggers at taehyung who whimpered.
"P-please minho....l-let me go. Me and jungkook did nothing wrong. Y-you where kicked out of the pack because you tried to kill jungkook. He d-din't know anything back then...." taehyung pleaded hoping minho would take in his words and let him go. Minho thought for a moment. Then he stood up from taehyungs bed and went out. Taehyung sighed believing that minho understood his mistake but was soon proved wrong when minho came back inside his room with two other wolfs. Minho smirked seeing taehyungs confused face and spoke.
"Oh you thought i changed my mind didn't you. But sorry to burst your bubble of hope because now you are going to face hell" taehyung shivered at the tone minho used at him. He knew now was the time where minho will torture him to get revenge on jungkook. Minho motioned the two other wolf besides him forward. They both came to the two sides of taehyungs bed. Taehyung quickly tried to sit up but was forced to lye down by the two wolfs. They took out chains from there back and started to lock taehyungs hands to the sides of the head board of the bed. The omega thrashed around trying to free his hands only to get them hurt by the tight chains. He looked at the others only to see the two  wolfs going out of the room leaving him and minho alone. Taehyung already knew what was coming by the smirk on minhos face. Minho slowly took off his coat leaving him in his jeans and t-shirt. He made his way to taehyungs bed and jumped on top of him like a beast making the omega scream at the top of his lungs..........

Jungkook approached sejin. He tried to touch sejin but his hands where slapped away by the latter.
"Good to see you again jungkook" sejin said through sarcasm dripping words.
"S-sejin what are you doing here. Where were you all these years. We looked every where for you..." jungkook said softly making sejins anger double.
"Oh cut the crap jungkook. You don't know what you did to me. You made your father to kick my brother out of the pack making me an orphan. You knew he was my only family but you didn't consider it and kicked him out." Sejin said tears filling his eyes.

"Sejin i didn't tell my dad to throw him out of the pack. My dad did it by his own will since your brother tried to kill me that day" jungkook said hoping to make sejin understand but he only got a push from sejin making him stumble backward.
"What's done is done jungkook. Now me and my brother wants revenge and we will get it by killing you and your loved ones expecially your omega."as jungkook heared sejins words his blood boiled. His eyes turned pitch black.
"Oh you will not dare to hurt him" jungkook spat with venom making sejin chuckle.
"Oh you bet jungkook my brother is there with your mate. He will ruin your omega" sejin spoke and it was the last straw of jungkooks patience as he punched sejin square in the jaw. Sejin fell backward. He screamed at his pack members to attack and at the same time jungkook commanded his warriors to fight. Soon the ground was a battle field. Jungkook ,jimin,namjoon and jhope fought with the rogues along with there warriors. As jungkook was fighting more than ten wolfs he could feel his mates fear and in the next moment he heared a scream and he instantly knew to whom(taehyung) it belonged. He growled dangerously making every wolf whimper. His eyes turned pitch black with golden hints while his hands became to heat up. All the wolfs on the battle field looked at jungkook horrified. Because there stood the trueblood in the middle of the battle field black eyes with gold and his body surrounded with a golden circle. But that wasn't what terrified all the wolfs. It was jungkooks hands they were burning flames. Namjoon,jimin and jhope looked at their friend not knowing what to do. They haven't heared of anything like this before. As everyone was busy looking at jungkook sejin made the biggest mistake in his life. He lunged forward to jungkook. Jungkook turned his eyes to sejin and in a swift movement he lifted sejin from the ground holding his throat. Sejin felt his neck and body burn by the fire from jungkooks body. He felt like he was being burned alive and that was exactly what was happening. Sejin was on flames his full body burning with red and orange flames while jungkook looked at him with the angriest glare ever. Soon sejin was drooped to the floor as his once living body was now turned into burned meat. Namjoon and others looked at the scene. They didn't know what to do but if they wanted to save taehyung they needed jungkooks sanity back. So namjoon was ready to scream jungkooks name but was cut off buy a terrifying scream coming from inside the window which was located on the 1st floor of the pack house. Jungkook snapped his head to the direction where he heared his mates helpless scream. He dashed to the direction of the room only to be stopped by wolfs surrounding him. Jungkook growled his anger riling up more and the fire on his hands burning more. He wanted to kill the wolfs that stood infront of him as soon as possible to go to his mate who was crying for him..........................

BORAHAE.........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜