11.Sweet moment's :

The family reached a small cafe not so far away from Jin's house. Although the car ride was awkward for the two mate's filled with silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Both were having their own thoughts.

Jungkook was the first to get out of the car. He quickly went to the other side of the car and opened taehyung's door. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and smiled ,a genuine smile. Jungkook returned the smile whole heartedly. They both got the children out of the car. Upon being let out from the car both kids ran into the shop, a giggling taehyung and a smiling jungkook following them. They took a seat in the middle of the small cafe. Jungkook went to order their ice cream without asking taehyung which flavour he wanted. Taehyung felt bad because when Jungkook suggested taking them for ice cream he was happy that he could eat his favourite ice cream which he was craving.

Jungkook came back and sat next to Taehyung while the kid's sat on their lap. Yuri being the mommy's girl she is, she sat on taehyung's lap. Jungi sat on Jungkook's lap without any problem. He was not a shy kid.

2 minutes later their order came. Taehyung's eyes widened seeing the ice cream and he looked at jungkook. Jungkook just gave him a smug smile because Jungkook surely remembered his love's favourite flavour. Taehyung with the children quickly started to devour the ice cream while Jungkook stared at them with heart eyes.

Upon finishing the ice cream taehyung looked at yuri to see ice cream sprawled on her frock. He excused himself with yuri and went to the washroom to clean her. Jungkook waited there with Jungi still eating his ice cream while Jungkook momentarily wiped his lips and face with tissue.

Taehyung entered the washroom. He bent over the sink to wash yuri's face to prevent them getting wet. He yelped when he felt a hand grabbing his ass. He quickly turned around to see a man probably in his 40's looking at him like a beast which got its prey. Taehyung quickly rushed to the door but was yanked back by the man. Yuri wriggled out of Taehyung's grip and ran out. Taehyung looked at where she went and hoped for her to bring jungkook. He felt a hand snaking around his waist. He quickly yanked it away. The man came forward while Taehyung backed away. He tried to escape but his attempts were in vain. Taehyung looked at the man's face and saw him smirking. The man started leaning forward making taehyung's heart beat go wild. He turned his face to the side to prevent the man from kissing his lip's. But his face wash turned harshly to face the man. He was inches away from kissing taehyung when the bathroom door burst open revealing a fuming jungkook. His hand's made into a fist and his eye's a shade of dark red. Seeing Jungkook, the man became a little afraid. Because from the colour of Jungkook's eyes he could clearly know that Jungkook was a trueblood and the man himself was just a mere beta. He backed away from taehyung. Noticing the opportunity taehyung ran to jungkook and hid behind him while clutching his shirt tightly.

Feeling his mates' fear , Jungkook shot the man with a death glare and turned to taehyung.

"tae ......why don't you go to the table. Yuri and Jungi are there ...i will come in a minute ok...." taehyung was hesitant but agreed nevertheless because he was afraid of the stranger. He nodded his head to jungkoom and went out. Jungkook watched Taehyung going to their table. He then turned around to see the man shivering in fear. The man tried to speak but a fist landed on his nose preventing him from uttering a word. He ran out of the washroom covering his bleeding nose.

Taehyung watched a man running out of the cafe with a bloodied nose and purple bruise on his face. Seeing him, Taehyung knew exactly who it was. And he knew that Jungkook was the cause of the man's bleeding nose. A smile crept on Taehyung's face thinking Jungkook beat the man for him. Taehyung was happy to know that his mate cared for him. He felt cared.

Jungkook came to the trio and smiled at taehyung.

"thank you mr.jeon " taehyung spoke with a shy smile.

"oh .....mm you are welcome" jungkook replied with a victorious grin. They stared at each other. Taehyung with sincere eyes while Jungkook with loving eyes. They were brought back by their children. Smiling the two parents went out after paying. They got inside the car and drove back to jin's house. Reaching jin's house taehyung got out of the car he saw both kids sleeping. He was about to wake them up while jungkook halted him by grabbing his hand. Taehyung looked at jungkook with a confused face.

" don't wake them, let them sleep. We can carry them inside...."

"oh...ok"

"tae....."

" y-yes mr.jeon"

" can i kiss you? " taehyung stood froze on his spot not knowing what to say. He wanted to say no but it was not coming out of his mouth. He doesn't want to be unloyal to Jimin by kissing his mate. He belongs to jimin. But the attraction towards jungkook was pulling him towards him. So Taehyung nodded and without wasting another second Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung's soft ones. It wasn't a rough kiss. It was a slow kiss filled with jungkook love for his mate. Taehyung at first didn't kiss back but at a point he lost it and melted into the kiss. He kissed jungkook back with the same love. His hands went around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook brought Taehyung close to him by holding his waist. The kiss lasted few minutes until the need of oxygen hit the two. Jungkook pulled away and looked at taehyung. For the first time in 3 years he felt the same butterflies in his stomach. He smiled at taehyung.

Taehyung snapped away from the kiss and quickly went to take Jungi to avoid the awkwardness between him and jungkook. But before he could get inside of the house Taehyung was halted by jungkook. He turned around and saw Jungkook carrying yuri.

"tae......can you give me another chance...."

"uh mr.jeon i" taehyung trailed off. He was at a loss for words . He wanted to say yes but Jimin's face was preventing him. He looked at jungkook. Feeling the others' hesitancy , Jungkook spoke.

"don't rush... take your time.... I am here......"

Taehyung just smiled and went inside. "You can call me Jungkook," he heard Jungkook yelling from outside while he entered the house. He hoped for the best. The best for him and his family. He hoped that the moon goddess would not let him have a miserable life. He believed that he would surely get to choose the right decision for himself.....

BORAHAE....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜