18.LOST MEMORIES :

Taehyungs wolf's name is v. Every werewolf can talk to his wolf through voice. The voice will only be heared by the human of the wolf and its mate. So in this case taehyung and jungkook can hear taehyung wolf's voice and similar goes to jungkook and his wolf.(in case of any doubt)

The ride back home was very suffocating for taehyung. He tried his level best not to snap at jin for driving in a normal speed. He was continuously cursing in his mind. He wanted to get home as fast as he can because he wanted to know the truth as soon posibble.

After what felt like an eternity jin and taehyung reached their pack safely. Taehyung rushed to his room not bothering to reply to his mother. Every person who saw taehyung's unusual behaviour felt that something was wrong. But only one person knew everything was going to be right.

Taehyung entered his room and locked the door. He quickly took out the bottle with magic potion from his bag. He looked at it gulping hard. He knew after drinking it he will not be able to reconsider his decision. He slowly uncapped the bottle and took a small amount of the potion in his mouth. He gulped it and felt a burning sensation in his throat. He remembered the elder telling him to empty the bottle fully so that it will work faster. He drank every ounce of the potion and placed the bottle on his night stand. He sat there for some time. He felt like his head spinning,his vision becaming blurry. That was when he remembered that he had to take a 1 hour rest after drinking the potion. He laid on his bed closing his eyes tightly and soon enough he felt his eyes dropping and he fell asleep.

Taehyung woke up from his sleep with his name being called by a very familiar voice. He snapped open his eyes but was met with no one. Again he heard his name being called. That was when taehyung recognised thevoice that belongs to his wolf.

Italics taehyung's wolf normal taehyung..........

"Tae....."
Taehyung couldn't help but shed tears of joy. After 3 years he was able to hear his wolf calling his name. He quickly calmed his voice and spoke...
"V" he called which came out with a broken voice.
"Hey tae. How are you? Did my taetae miss me ?" V asked in a playful way knowing well that taehyung missed him so much.
"I ...i missed you so much v. I felt like i was alone."
"Aww my taetae loves me alot" taehyung nodded with a smile agreeing to what ever v said. He is very sure that he really missed his wolf. For a werewolf his wolf is like his soul. When you are separated from your wolf you feel empty and alone all the time. Now after hearing his wolf made taehyung so happy.
"Tae i-i have to make you remember so many thing's. The most important one year in you life where you were the most happiest and the most saddest person"
"Huh ,v what do you mean by being saddest and happiest at the same time." Taehyung asked confused.
"Tae....i will make you remember everything and after that you will yourself know the answer for your question"
"Ok...."hearing taehyung v let out a sigh and began.
"Tae do you remember the day after your 5th birthday"
"Mm...oh yes i remember that bad bully boy hurted me" taehyung said with a sad pout.
"Haha...yes tae and do you remember everything that happened"
"Yes v" taehyung recalled those old memories where he first felt like hurting some one in his 5 year life.

Flash back....

Little taehyung and jimin where at the pack house. Jimin was engrosed in his training while taehyung was happily playing with bunny plushy. He got it as a gift for his 5th birthday from the alpha of blood moon pack. He fell in love with the bunny at first sight. He loved how the plushy smelt and how soft it was. Taehyung was so into playing with the bunny that he didn't hear footsteps coming towards him. He came out of his imaginary land when the bunny was snatched from his hand. He quickly looked at the stranger who was towering over him with an angry face. Seeing the rage in the strangers eyes taehyung felt shivers down his spine. He quickly stood up and backed away from the boy whom he now recognised as the son of the alpha of blood moon pack. His gaze then fell on his precious bunny which was possesively kept by the boy.
"H-hyung it's mine" taehyung stuttered out.
"I am not your hyung you filthy omega. And this is not yours. This is mine which was a gift from my dad" the boy spat with anger evident voice.
"B-but alpha gifted i-it to me yesterday." Taehyung said hoping the other will listen and give him his precious plushy back.
"Yes. It was gifted to you by my father because he forgot to buy a stupid gift for you. He thought it will be good to gift you my plushy because it was good as new"
"Bu-but it is mine now...." taehyung stuttered out and the next thing he knew he was lifted up from the floor by his collar by the boy. Taehyung tried to free himself but the boys grip was so tight on his shirt. He looked at the boys face and he swear he saw the boys eyes turning pitch black for a mere second. Before he could point out they returned back to their normal brown colour. Taehyung who was caught up in staring at the boys eyes didn't realise that jimin had came to his rescue. Jimin freed the tight grip of the boy from taehyung and hid him possesively behind him.
"What the hell jeon" jimin asked with venom wanting to beat the shit out of the boy for hurting his taehyung.
"Go away park. I am talking to this little shit who dosen't know what is his and not"
"Jeon i am warning you don't talk shit about him when you dosen't even know who he is" jimin said triying his level best to control his anger. Seeing jimin loosing his temper taehyung tightly fisted jimins shirt from the back wanting the other to know that he is scared.
"J-jiminie lets go"taehyung said fearing the said jeon will hurt him.
"Oh no you are not going anywhere you filthy omega"that was it jimin lost it and punched the boy in the face. But before he could throw another ,a punch was blown to his jaw making him stumble back. The two boys fought like crazy people one with the anger of someone insulting his love while the other was angry at the fact that his parents gave away his precious thing.

Wanting to end everything taehyung ran to the pack house and came back to the pack house with both the alphas of blood moon and crystal packs.
"JEON JUNGKOOK" the booming voice of alpha daewon was heard. Jungkook stopped fighting with landing a last punch on jimin's stomach who coughed. Seeing jimin coughing and hurt taehyung ran to his best friends side. He held the others face in his hand and examined him while alpha daewon and chanyeol where questioning jungkook about the fight.

"Dad how can you do this. You know that how much i treasure this. Eventhough i am old to play with it that dosen't mean i can't keep it"
"Jungkook we have already talked about this. I gifted it to taehyung so it now belongs to him"
"But..."
"No buts jungkook. Go back home now...." hearing his father jungkook knew there was no point in arguing back. With a last glare to taehyung who was standing besides jimin holding the plushy to his chest jungkook left from there. Taehyung looked at the back of the retreating male with hatred. He hated the boy for hurting him and most importantly his bestfriend. That day taehyung felt like wanting to kill the jeon who hurt him.

Flash back ends.....

"I remember him v. Why did you ask? What does he has to do with my lost memory." Taehyung asked confused as to why v was asking about that old boy.
"Oh my god tae are you dumb. Can't you relate." V asked annoyed.
"Relate what"
"Tae what was the boys name"
"Jeon jungkook ...wh...." taehyung gasped at the realisation. It was his mate. His so called mate jeon jungkook was the rude boy from his childhood.
"Oh my god v he is my mate"
"Yes tae... and now stop annoying me and listen. I made you remember this incident from our childhood because this has some thing to do with your lost memory"
"Ok"
"So tae are you ready to remember your past"
"Y-yes i guess"
With the final approval from taehyung, v began to reveal the forgotten past of kim taehyung and jeon jungkook........

BORAHAE.........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜