34.HIS SCENT(past) :

The next days went slow for both jungkook and taehyung. After visiting taehyung that night jungkook was relieved. He was so happy that he could hold his mate in his arms for atleast a night. He was so immersed into pack duties these days that he didn't have the time to see taehyung. He was planning on visiting his omega soon.

On the other hand taehyung was bored. He was missing his kookie so much that he thought of going back to jungkooks pack but he will have to break the promise he gave to his eomma about him staying with them for a week. He was currently watching tv in the living room. Suddenly the door bell rung and baekhyun went to open it. After a minute or two baekhyun called taehyung to the front door.
"Taebear there is some one who wants to see you" taehyung was confused as to who was there to see him. He stood up from the couch and went to his eomma only to see bogum standing at the door and smiling at him.
"Hey tae" bogum greeted which brought a smile to taehyungs face.
"Bogumie hyung...." he exclaimed happily and hugged bogum who hugged him back tightly, too tight for taehyungs liking. They separated and smiled at each other. Then taehyung introduced bogum to his family and went to his room.
"Hyung is there anything important that you had to visit me"taehyung asked sitting on the bed while bogum sat on the couch near the bed.
"Uhm yes tae there is something important" bogum said with a fake grin which was seen true for taehyung.
"I came here to check up on you because jungkook is very busy lately so he wanted me to visit you" taehyung was confused and happy at the same time. He was happy that jungkook wanted to know how he was doing and he was confused because jungkook sent bogum to check up on him. He let it slide this time and continued talking to bogum about his days away from jungkook his mate. While they were busy talking maids came inside taehyungs room serving them tea and snacks. Bogum was about to drink the tea when the cup slipped out of his hands and the tea spilled all over his shirt making his shirt ruined. Taehyung quickly stood up and went to grab tissues to help bogum clean. The alpha took the tissues from taehyung and tried to clean his shirt but the stain was not gone.
"Tae i think this stain will not get cleaned with tissues. I need to wash my shirt"

"Oh ok hyung you can use the bathroom"

"Thanks tae" with that bogum went inside the bathroom. He cleaned himself and came out of the bathroom. He dried his shirt and wore it again. He then bidded taehyung good byes and went back to jungkooks pack.

Taehyung was now impatient to see his alpha. After bogum was gone jungkook linked him that he was coming to visit him. Taehyung was so happy he didn't budge from the couch in the living room on which he was sitting for almost an hour. He didn't get changed or anything everything could wait a little because his mate was now important for him. He then heared the door bell ring and was met with his mates addicting scent. He dashed towards the door and opened it revealing jungkook with his signature bunny smile. He didn't wait any long and jumped into his mates arms. Jungkook quickly caught him before both of them could fall down. He hugged his baby tight who hugged him back with the same feeling. He took in his mates scent but quickly frowned. Taehyung was not smelling like jungkooks favourite scent he was smelling a different scent which was all too familiar for jungkook. The true blood sniffed taehyung more and his face morfed into an angry expression.
"Tae did bogum come here?" Jungkook asked for which taehyung nodded.
"Why did he came?" Jungkook asked again with a slight angry tone and taehyung told him everything about from the moment bogum came to his house and till he was gone. Jungkook was confused as to why bogum made a visit to taehyungs house lying about jungkook telling him to check up on taehyung. He wanted to confront bogum but he was not ready to do that because if he confronts bogum and is proven wrong it will  cost his good friendship with bogum. He let it slide for now and enjoyed the day with his mate before taking him to his  pack. Taehyung was caught up in the moment that he didn't notice the expression changes that took place on jungkooks face.

After spending there day in taehyungs pack jungkook and taehyung went to blood moon pack where jungkooks family was waiting for taehyungs arrival...........

BORAHAE........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜