7.Regreting past :

Jungkook laid on his bed fully exhausted. He was so tired he needed sleep,but it was not happening . Every time he closes his eyes that face appears in front of him. The face that he has been trying to forget for the past 3 years. The face once he admired the most. The face that taught him how to break out of his shell and love someone.

But now Jungkook didn't want to see that face. He hated it the most. When he saw him at Jin's house today, Jungkook couldn't help but to think about the betrayal he did to him. That's when Jungkook lost it and he lashed out all his anger by pinching him. Still Jungkook doesn't know why but when he saw sadness in Taehyung's eyes it hurt him. But he couldn't accept it. Because he was not ready to forgive the huge mistake done by taehyung.

His train of thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He quickly stood up from his bed and took his phone and went out of his room not wanting to wake up his princess who was peacefully sleeping after crying and sobbing for hour's.

On phone :

"Hey jungkook it's me jin"

"yeah jin hyung is there any problem? Why are you calling me now?"

"Jungkook can we meet tommorow ?"

"huh....why hyung"

" jungkook-ah there is something important you need to know....."

"what is it?"

"That's why i asked you can we meet tomorrow"

"oh ...okay hyung . Where?"

"i will text you the location ok"

"ok hyung"

"oh and jungkook please don't take yuri with you...the things that we are going to discuss is not meant to be heard by yuri"

"mmm .....ok but then were will i drop yuri"

" At my house...joonie has no work tomorrow and also jhope will be there so no worry"

"oh then ok hyung see you tomorrow"

"ok jungkook good night"

"good night hyung"

Phone call end's

Jungkook layed back on his bed thinking about why all of a sudden Jin wanted to talk to him. He knew it would have something to do with taehyung but he just ignored it. Wrapping his arms around his daughter he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Now Jungkook and Jin were sitting at the nearest park from Jin's house. In the morning jungkook dropped yuri at jin's and picked jin up from there and came to the park. It's been almost 15 minutes and jin has not said anything. He is just staring into the void. Having enough of this, Jungkook decides to speak.

" hyung what is the matter?'' Jin snaps out of his thoughts and looks at jungkook. He feel's little nervous to tell the truth to jungkook. He knows the anger issues of the true blood. And he is 100% sure that at the end of their talk Jungkook will definitely be angry at him. But he can't back away ,not now. So with a deep sigh he began to speak

" Jungkook, firstly you have to know that Taehyung doesn't remember you or yuri. He lost his memory about you guys."Hearing him, Jungkook looked at Jin in disbelief. He didn't knew a thing like this happened.

"hyung what are you saying? How did he lose his memory......"

"Jungkook, I am going to tell you the true story , but promise that after hearing me you will not rush anywhere or hurt anyone..."

"Hyung, after hearing you, why would I rush or hurt anyone? "Jin sighed....

"Just hear me out....."and there Jin began to speak....

(sorry ...it's not yet the time to reveal their past....please wait a little longer)

When Jin was done talking, Jungkook was a mess. He regretted everything , everything he has done to his love. He wanted to beat the shit out of himself for not believing his love and believing some random guy's. And then for the second time in his life Jungkook cried. Tears started to stream down from his eyes. He was shattered...still with tears he spoke

" h-hyung, how could you do this to us? To tae the one who loved you like his own mother.... How?...."

"jungkook i-i am really sorry ....i didn't have any choice at that time, the way you treated taehyung at that time really hurted me. It was so hurtful to see him getting abused....so I did what I thought was right...... I am extremely sorry jungkook ,now i know my mistake...." jungkook sighed. Yes it was his own fault that taehyung was snattched away from him. It's his own fault that he didn't believe his love and instead believed someone else. Now Jungkook only wanted one thing and that was to be with his love. Bring him back to his life ,shower him with so much love and give his daughter the motherly love that she longed for. Without thinking anything else he rushed to his car and drove off to the place where his love was......

Taehyung was playing with his son and boyfriend in the living room. He heard a car rashly pulling over at his parking and then there was banging heard from the front door startling the whole family. Jimin looked at taehyung and motioned that he will go check but taehyung stopped him and stood up from his seat and went to the front door. Opening the front door, Taehyung froze in his spot, there stood his mate...... Before he could utter a word, Jungkook pulled him towards his chest and hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug jungkook pepperd taehyung's face with kisses and finally he captured his lip's. All this time Taehyung was unable to say or do anything. His mind was not functioning properly. He just stood there not kissing or hugging Jungkook back,standing there just like a statue. But Jungkook on the other hand was saying sorry a hundred times in his mind. He was pouring all the love he denied Taehyung into the kiss. He regretted everything. Now the only thing he wants is his love. And he will do anything to have his love back and have a family that they dreamed of in the past............

BORAHAE........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜