53.SAFE BUT NOT SAFE(past) :

Taehyung opened his eyes and groaned. He felt like his head was being ripped apart. He sat up on the bed and examined his surroundings. He was inside a room which screamed darkness. The room was fully black and grey. The furnitures and walls were all a mix of black and grey making taehyung feel scared. He then heared the door to the room opening to reveal a lady in her mid 40's wearing a black attire. She had her hair tied in a bun and her nails where long. He saw a lean wooden stick tied to her belt. The lady moved forward towards him. She then suddenly yanked taehyung out of the bed who shreaked in pain. He let out a cry when he fell on the floor. He glared at the lady who only had a bored expression on her face. He tried to smell her and find out who she was but he couldn't smell anything. He glared at the lady who pulled him up. He was ready to protest and attack her when two other women came to his side. The three of them dragged him out of the room through a hall way. He looked around seeing the hallway also was black and grey themed. The three women dragging taehyung stopped infront of a huge door decorated with symbols and unknown words. They pushed the door open and taehyung was met with a grand view. He saw a big room. In the middle of the room was a throan. The women pished him forward until he was in the middle of the room. Soon there was a black light falling infront of him. He closed his eyes unable to look at the intense smoke coming from it. He then heared a chuckle and felt a pat on his shoulder. He looked up only to see a lady in her late 20's looking at him with a smile on her lips. He looked at the women confused who just smiled at him now more like smirked.
"Hello little one.....fially i have you" the women said and taehyung looked at her confused. He knew this lady was not having any good intentions with him.
"Who are you?......." he asked only for the lady to chuckle.
"Me.... i am mina. The queen of witches......" the lady said and taehyung froze in his spot. Withches, so thats why he couldn't smell them. The women who dragged him here also where witches. But what confused him more was the fact that he was being held hostage by witches. Seeing the omegas confused state the queen of witches spoke.
"Don't overthink darling....i just took you with me because you have something that i want" she said and placed her hands on his swollen belly. He swiftly slapped the hand away and took a step back.
"What do you want from me?" He asked and the witch smirked.
"This.....we want the little one you are carrying" she said and taehyung felt like his whole world was collapsing. So the witches kidnapped him for his baby. He tried to run away but was soon lifted up from the floor and was hanging in air. He looked terrified at the lady and tried to use his powers only to see that he wasn't able to do it.
"Oh.....don't need to try sweety. Because yours powers are weakened by me." The lady said and taehyung felt like crying. His and his babys life was in danger and he couldn't do anything other than stand there and cry. He looked at the women and asked woth teary eyes.
"Why do you need my child?"

"Aww sweety you know you and your mate are elemental wolfs and the rare legendary mates. So the little one whom you no carry around is the most powerful elemental wolf. It is quite simple....when i get your child i will make it be mine and be powerful with the help of it and then i can take over the filthy werewolfs."she harshly said making taehyung growl. He tried to lung forward to her but to no avail because he was hanging in the air. Soon he saw the lady closing her eyes and whispering something and he felt like his heart was being ripped apart. He gasped for air and tried clutching his throat. Soon he felt his wolf taking over his human self. He closed his eyes tightly and opened them only to display purple eyes with a tint of black in them. Taehyung knew that now v was not his wolf it was being controled by the queen of witches and as a result his eyes where purple and black. Taehyung tried to take over his wolf knowing very well how dangerous it is to let his wolf be controlled by the witches. But he wasn't being able to take over because something was blocking him and his wolfs bond. He couldn't feel his wolf. He saw how the women was smirking. She motioned her hands downwards and taehyungs body landed on the floor carefullt. V stood there looking at the queen. She smirked at the elemental wolf under her control.
"Now you are under my control. I will use you against the werewolfs. And soon i will claim your child." She laughed evily while taehyung was whimpering inside v. He was yelling at v to just run away from her but no body was hearing him. Soon the queen snapped her fingers and taehyung felt himself being teleported to another place. He landed inside a forest. He opened his eyes and they were currently brown but his human self was still caged inside him and his wolf who was controled by the witch queen was controlling his body.......

Jungkook was fuming with anger. As soon as he and others came back from the pack meeting he could smell other scents near his house and instantly knew something was out of place. He rushed inside the house and couldn't find his mate and rose. He yelled out for them but couldn't find them. He was confused about the forgein smells around his house. He was sure that they were not of werewolfs. Searching for his mate every where and not being able to find him jungkook felt frustrated. It was not his mate alone,his mate was carrying his child. He couldn't find any trace of his mate so atlast he asked elder han for help. The elder sniffed the air and told them that witches were behind all of these. Elder informed them where the witches lived and jungkook along with his pack warriors went to the place. They dashed through the thick forest to yhe witches castle. But soon jungkook felt jk stoping in his tracks. He sniffed the air and could smell his mates scent. He turned to the direction from where his mates scent was coming and dashed there followed by others. As soon as he reached the place he saw his mate sitting under a tree. His eyes closed. Jungkook approached his mate and changed to his human form followed by others. He shook him awake and when he looked in his mates eyes he knew something was different...........

BORAHAE..........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜