10.The plan :

The party was still going at a high. Loud music blasted through the house. Every corner smelled alcohol and sex.

Taehyung and the other's were talking and laughing in the living room. Everybody was happy to be together after a long time except one. Jungkook was longing to be with his mate but what to do his so called boyfriend jimin doesn't leave his side for a second. Jungkook knew he had to do something to be with his love. Then an idea popped in his mind.

"Jin Hyung, why don't we all have a drink together. It's been too long, right?"Jungkook asked Jin with a grin and Jin knew exactly what was coming.

"oh yes jungkook. It's been too long. What do you say jimin?" hearing the question, Jimin was hesitant for a bit. He knew he can't get drunk because there is an eagle who is trying to snatch his taehyung away from him.

"What happened jiminie? Just enjoy.... This is the best time." Taehyung said to jimin. He looked at Jungkook and saw him smirking.

"yeah i am in for a drink" jimin said ,because he can't give up in front of jungkook. He needs to be head to head with him for his taehyung.

"oh ok then let's get it "(😂) jungkook said with a victorious grin.

The boy's started drinking. Jungkook was determined not to get drunk but make Jimin drink to a point where he can't recognize anyone. The drinking continued,everyone except for Taehyung . Taehyung just remained on the couch with the children. Since he is an omega he knew that he can't tolerate alcohol that well as the others. He played with the children distracting himself from the disgusting things which were happening around him. Once he thought it was time he stood up from the couch and approached the others who were at the bar all wasted.

When Taehyung reached there, the sight in front of him was so funny. Namjoon and Jin were bickering about who will be a better father when they adopt Taehyung as their child. Yes the namjin couple loved taehyung that much it got to the point where jin asked taehyung if he could adopt him. Taehyung just smiled at them. Then he saw Jhope talking to the pillar next to the bar counter. He was so immersed into a serious conversation with pillar about his work and attempting to shake hands with the pillar. Once he saw Jimin it was worse , Jimin was all wasted. He approached Jimin and shook him a little only to hear a low growl. He tried one more time to wake him up but was stopped by a voice from his back.

"There is no use in trying to wake him up. He is really drunk to the core. Let him be..." hearing the voice taehyung turned back to see jungkook standing there grinning wildly while holding a glass of alcohol.

"oh....." was all Taehyung could utter. He was not used to being alone with jungkook. More than that, Jungkook's intense stares were not helping at all.

" Don't worry ...if you want I can help you get him upstairs." Jungkook offered with a smile. At first Taehyung hesitated a bit, but when he thought of it he knew that he couldn't even pull Jimin from the chair let alone bring him to a room. He hesitantly nodded his head.

"ok then please look after yuri while i take him to the guest room ok. You don't need to come there. I will be here in a minute.'' Jungkook said with a hope that Taehyung would agree. Tahyung was not so ok with that but nevertheless agreed because there is no way else. Jungkook took Jimin from the chair and led him upstairs. When he reached the guest room he shoved Jimin away from him to the bed.

" I am really sorry Jimin but I need to do this. I want my tae back. He belongs to me and only me. I was blinded in the past but now I can see everything clearly. Now I know I did the worst to my tae. I need a chance to be with him and the possible way is to get rid of you. Don't worry I will not snatch him. I will just make him understand the truth and he will willingly come with me without any problem. So for now take rest ....ok" jungkook said to the sleeping jimin who was not even listening to him.

After tucking jimin in the guestroom jungkook came back to the living room only to see a whining jungi and yuri tucking on taehyung both hand's while taehyung looked at them with a pleading look. Jungkook made his way to the trio.

"What happened here?"

"dada ......mommy taetae is not buying us ice cream" a whiny yuri told her father with a pout.

"aww tae why don't you buy them ice cream." Jungkook asked Taehyung with a chuckle. Hearing Jungkook's chuckle and the nickname taehyung's cheek's tinted pink. He looked at Jungkook shyly while holding both the childrens hands.

"mmm i-i told them we have ice c-cream here, but they want to go out and have i-ice cream at the store '' Taehyung stuttered out embarrassed by how much he stuttered in front of jungkook. On the other hand, Jungkook was enjoying the view in front of him. He really loved the way taehyung stuttered and the way his cheeks turned pink. He felt proud of himself that he had this effect on taehyung.

"Then why don't you take them out" Jungkook asked taehyung knowing exactly what taehyung's answer was.

"i-i don't know how to drive, " Taehyung said, his cheeks turning a darker shade of pink.

"oh it's ok.. If you don't mind, I can take you guy's out and buy ice cream."Jungkook said with a smile hoping that taehyung would agree.

"uh oh no no it's ok you can take the kids out i will stay here" taehyung said to jungkook with a smile.

"no mommy pweaseee ....... Let's go eat ice cream '' Jungi whined and started to cry. Jungkook's smile grew wide and he was thanking the moon goddess for making jungi a whiny baby right now.

" mm is that ok with you mr.jeon" taehyung asked hoping jungkook will not be mad.

"yeah it's ok ,then shall we go? '' Jungkook asked the kids and both of them started to clap their hands happily while dragging Taehyung and Jungkook out of the house. Taehyung let himself be dragged by the two hype r kids . When they reached Jungkook's car, Taehyung buckled both the kids in the back seat while Jungkook stared happily at him. If anyone saw them they would think that Jungkook was just smiling at Taehyung ,while on the inside he and his wolf were howling in joy and jumping wildly. Settling himself in the driver seat jungkook looked at taehyung who was fiddling with his finger's while nervously sitting at the passenger seat.

"ok then shall we go? '' Jungkook asked with the most assuring smile. Seeing the other's sincere smile, Taehyung nodded his head. When the car was pulled away from the parking lot of Jin and Namjoon's house , claps and cheers were made by the two children. Jungkook smiled brightly hoping that his effort for this moment will not go wasted..........

BORAHAE........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜